Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭Evade

I had a bit of trouble there too. Are you putting the stabilised reflector platform inside the molecular beam emitter?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Is there a square icon showing you that things haven't connected, even though they have? Had this with the control panel, had it connected up but there was still an icon on the screen. Had 50 power and it still wouldn't work.

Had to store everything, reopen the workshop, and start everything from scratch to get it to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭CiaranW

Got it working, had to build a second dish for some reason!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,959 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I just Killed a big massive monster called Swan. He took a load of bottlecap mines and rockets.

Got a Furious Power Fist :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 190 ✭✭spookmaster

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I just Killed a big massive monster called Swan. He took a load of bottlecap mines and rockets.

Got a Furious Power Fist :D

Did you pop into Cheers for a pint? It's just off Boston Common.

• Advertisement

Did you pop into Cheers for a pint? It's just off Boston Common.

Nope. Just got Nick Valentine now.

I have my Trade lines set up but for some reason all my items are not accessible from all the different workshops.

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

Nope. Just got Nick Valentine now.

I have my Trade lines set up but for some reason all my items are not accessible from all the different workshops.

They won't be accessible to take out but if you go to build stuff they will show in your count there

They won't be accessible to take out but if you go to build stuff they will show in your count there

I've a Shieskebab in the workshop in Sanctuary but it dosent show up in any of the other workshops even though I've them set up in a big circle.

Should it show up in the others?

I've a Shieskebab in the workshop in Sanctuary but it dosent show up in any of the other workshops even though I've them set up in a big circle.

Should it show up in the others?

no items like that aren't going to appear... its only the stuff like wood steel etc... say you have 1000 in sanctuary and 50 in oberland station. When you go to the workbench in oberland station it wil only show the 50 but if you go to build something it will show 1050.
    Weapons , gear, aid etc aren't going to appear in any other workbench than the one the were stored in.

Does this make sense?

no items like that aren't going to appear... its only the stuff like wood steel etc... say you have 1000 in sanctuary and 50 in oberland station. When you go to the workbench in oberland station it wil only show the 50 but if you go to build something it will show 1050.
    Weapons , gear, aid etc aren't going to appear in any other workbench than the one the were stored in.

Does this make sense?

Yup cheers for that. I'll have to go to each of the outposts and collect my crap and put them all in Sanctuary so and at least if I need something I know where it is :)

• Advertisement

Yup cheers for that. I'll have to go to each of the outposts and collect my crap and put them all in Sanctuary so and at least if I need something I know where it is :)

I had to do the same!

I have a question about the supply lines.. am I better having them all going from sanctuary to the settlements or going to the closest one. I'm still trying to get a settlement to 100 happiness

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,913 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I see since the last update you can now see what your settlers are assigned to in the workshop menu.

Much handier to find out who's doing what.

Thanks be to Christ! I was running out of Radstag Hide outfits for my farming settlers. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Any of ye purchase the Season Pass for the DLC yet?

Any of ye purchase the Season Pass for the DLC yet?

I did as didn't want to be too late before the price hike

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

I have a question about the supply lines.. am I better having them all going from sanctuary to the settlements or going to the closest one. I'm still trying to get a settlement to 100 happiness
    Distance doesn't matter but unless you've got 20 unassigned settlers in Sanctuary Hills, you're better off going Sanctuary ---> Tenpines ----> Oberland Station etc. The actual order doesn't really matter, I just used that for example.

Random note: All those buildings that exit to "Back Bay"? I thought back bay was some kind of loading bay or yard. I never realised it's an actual area in Boston!

I did as didn't want to be too late before the price hike

Exactly my thinking, Fallout friend. Where did you order yours from?

I saw it on Amazon UK, where I usually buy a lot of my **** from, but it specifically mentions that it's for UK based accounts PS4 only.

Edit: I just realised that I should be able to just buy it on the Playstation Store!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

I have finally started to advance the main story!!!!

Just finished the mission to find
    Kellogg.
    I thought it was funny, after killing Kellogg and going back to Diamond City with Nick, we met Piper who pretended not to know me. Even though we have been on the road for ages, she loves me etc. It is such a shame to be honest as it would have been a big bonus if certain main characters remember you. I mean when I joined the BOS Paladin Brandis ran over to say hi!!

I just Killed Kellog last night as well.

Before we started talking and he was standing there looking at me I just walked over and put two nuke mines right behind him.

That'll show him :D

I just Killed Kellog last night as well.

Before we started talking and he was standing there looking at me I just walked over and put two nuke mines right behind him.

That'll show him :D

Scumbag. Him, not you.

• Advertisement

Exactly my thinking, Fallout friend. Where did you order yours from?

I saw it on Amazon UK, where I usually buy a lot of my **** from, but it specifically mentions that it's for UK based accounts PS4 only.

Edit: I just realised that I should be able to just buy it on the Playstation Store!

Indeed I got mine from the Playstation store!

Scumbag. Him, not you.

You think he would have known not to step backward :D

He got stuck in the roof from the explosion!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Played the last mission today (was holding it off as I didn't like the idea of killing him...) Used the minutemen to do it. Don't know how it goes with other endings but all sides that are left look to be happy with the result.

I'm just happy I can still call on the chopper when I want to.

Can't wait for DLC now.

Adyx wrote: »
    Distance doesn't matter but unless you've got 20 unassigned settlers in Sanctuary Hills, you're better off going Sanctuary ---> Tenpines ----> Oberland Station etc. The actual order doesn't really matter, I just used that for example.

Random note: All those buildings that exit to "Back Bay"? I thought back bay was some kind of loading bay or yard. I never realised it's an actual area in Boston!

Perfect thanks for that! I have them all going from one to the next but then was wondering if the constant flow of settlers would make the ungrateful turds in Sanctuary finally reach 100% happiness. I can't seem to get them past 87%

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Adyx wrote: »
    you're better off going Sanctuary ---> Tenpines ----> Oberland Station

I see people recommending this all the time. Surely each time you acquire a new settlement, the easiest thing to do is just to send one person to link to Sanctuary?

Zillah wrote: »
    I see people recommending this all the time. Surely each time you acquire a new settlement, the easiest thing to do is just to send one person to link to Sanctuary?

Every time I got a new one I just linked to the last one and it ended up making a big circle.

god's toy wrote: »
    Played the last mission today (was holding it off as I didn't like the idea of killing him...) Used the minutemen to do it. Don't know how it goes with other endings but all sides that are left look to be happy with the result.

I'm just happy I can still call on the chopper when I want to.

Can't wait for DLC now.

Does it matter who you side with, as long as its not the institute?

I hate them all equally to be fair. I wish I could make myself supreme dictator of the wasteland, I have the power armor to terrify the BOS, considering I have full pickpocket skills I have taken like 40 of their suits from them.
    I own the minute men, and all my settlements, why cant I just take over.

If they had that in the DLC i would pay for it./

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

allibastor wrote: »
    Does it matter who you side with, as long as its not the institute?

I hate them all equally to be fair. I wish I could make myself supreme dictator of the wasteland, I have the power armor to terrify the BOS, considering I have full pickpocket skills I have taken like 40 of their suits from them.
    I own the minute men, and all my settlements, why cant I just take over.

If they had that in the DLC i would pay for it./

Ride with the institute and destroy all others if you want to be king...
    Have done the institute ending too.
    In the end I re-did a whole load of missions in different order (found a video on YouTube with suggestions for best ending) and now everyone is playing nice. Picked up an unexpected extra that didn't pop up in other endings...

Bring on the dlc!

god's toy wrote: »
    Ride with the institute and destroy all others if you want to be king...
    Have done the institute ending too.
    In the end I re-did a whole load of missions in different order (found a video on YouTube with suggestions for best ending) and now everyone is playing nice. Picked up an unexpected extra that didn't pop up in other endings...

Bring on the dlc!

Your not king though are you!

I mean actually like start our own new faction and dominate all else!!!!!!

Hell, I could do it myself with my lvl 61 guy in a X-01 mark VI suit!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Zillah wrote: »
    Well yeah that works out the same I'd imagine. I restarted the other day and I'm not bothering with settlements apart from the minimum to do some of the Minuteman quests so no settlement even gets a recruitment beacon unless it's specifically called for. That way I'm not wasting my time adding food, water and beds and less defense is needed.

Advertisement