Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deception [TV3]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Noooooooooo. I want more. This may be the greatest show ever made.

INCEPTION... Irish style :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

I feel like I've been hit over the head with something. That was amazing. I actually cried laughing at times.

Cannot WAIT for next week. I propose a drinking game.
    Take a drink whenever there's a pointless shot of Galway, whenever someone climbs over something and whenever a new character appears and is not explained in any way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

Neeson wrote: »
    Is the horse breeder fella leigh Arnold's husband? Was he trying to gas himself in the car but then somehow managed to make his way a few hundred metres onto the middle of the racecourse?

yeah..trying to gas himself in his car but he ran out of petrol...so he texted the wife to bring him some....damn pity she didnt, could have saved us the pain of watching the rest of it !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Shinaynay

lisaj wrote: »
    Bishop Brennan is too good for this!

+100

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

Very weak, I'm disappointed - I had an open mind with this but its useless

(I don't think Love/Hate[RTE] will be worrying).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,333 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    I feel like I've been hit over the head with something. That was amazing. I actually cried laughing at times.

Take a drink whenever there's a pointless shot of Galway, whenever someone climbs over something and whenever a new character appears and is not explained in any way.

That a shot whenever a Ros na Run cast member appears on screen.

And i found Inception hard to follow...

I love it.
    Have a feeling Bishop Brennan's character is a trouble maker.

Jinx! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I propose that we all take a drink any time anybody can remember the name of the character on screen..

Quite clearly Bishop Len Brennan is the murderer.

And whenever someone mentions boobs, that'll be a double D shot! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

Take a shot whenever the fockin zoo is mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭wintersolstice

I really enjoyed it.Leigh Arnold was great as Catriona!am looking forward to next week

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭PrairieDawn

Ha ha brill

• Registered Users Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

I really enjoyed it.Leigh Arnold was great as Catriona!am looking forward to next week

Ok Leigh. Tone down the support there... Just a tad.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

On a serious note:

There was some utterly awful writing in places, and some truly terrible acting in a lot of places.

The story felt disjointed and just felt like they were jumping back and forth without any structure or reason.

There was some utterly pointless scenes (lads jumping walls being the main ones).

But I enjoyed it. A lot.

I think this has potential. I'm not writing it off based on this episode. Even if the first series is all like this, I'd like to see them come back with a tighter script for a second series. The story interests me, and the characters are decent, if not fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

Lord god, I haven't a clue what's going on. Bird gets baps done, rich dudes, broke dudes, murder, lad lyin on a pitch, friendly bailiffs, people trying to jump walls, affairs, dodgy older bird, dodgy drug lad, kids, etc etc etc. haven't a breeze.

I think you've nailed it! I think Mrs French is just in there as a decoy. She plays no part to the story line at all, I think they must've thought she'd be the serious eye candy. Her priorities and moods are all over the place, makes the least amount of sense.

This thread is hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Ok Leigh. Tone down the support there... Just a tad.

Looked like Leigh needed all the support she could get.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,700 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    On a serious note:
    The story interests me, and the characters are decent, if not fantastic.

What story?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

Looked like Leigh needed all the support she could get.

I was waiting for someone to finish it off!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

What story?

Comical!

• Advertisement

Hope it's as good next week.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭WaltKowalski

When is the next episode?!

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭jupiterjack

enjoyed that..

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

What story?

I assume you're joking, but for the record, Jack's story interests me. I'd like to see how he's going to get out of the sh*tter. I want to see what happened to the dead lad. I think as a premise it genuinely has promise.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭from_atozinc

lisaj wrote: »

I think you've nailed it! I think Mrs French is just in there as a decoy. She plays no part to the story line at all, I think they must've thought she'd be the serious eye candy. Her priorities and moods are all over the place, makes the least amount of sense.

This thread is hilarious!

I actually edited my original post to include more : )))

Lord god, I haven't a clue what's going on. Bird gets baps done, rich dudes, broke dudes, murder, lad lyin on a pitch, attempted suicide, friendly bailiffs, people trying to jump walls,fancy gaffs, poshos, troublesome teens, the zoo, old people, neighbours, guards, rugby, banks, far away shots of galway city, affairs, dodgy older bird, dodgy drug lad, kids, characters coming at ya from all angles and no explanation of who they are, etc etc etc. haven't a breeze.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭lighthouse

Go here for all the low down. Here is just 1 quote "and I think everyone’s going to enjoy these people and hopefully they’ll want to see them again and again "
    http://www.iftn.ie/broadcast/BroadcastNews/?act1=record&only=1&aid=73&rid=4285675&tpl=archnews&force=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭rockbeast

Leigh Arnold plays Catriona French...socialite, large chest...

Leigh Arnold went out with Mr. Orange as did ...Katy French(RIP)...

Hmmm...

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mickey1979

I think Leigh was prob one of the better actors/actresses in this support cast very poor

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭WaltKowalski

I thought Jack was good.

Excessive cursing in the show.
    As little was said, if they took out the curse words, there'd be even less!

• Advertisement

My wife just came out to the living room there- "What was so funny? Was it any good? What was it about?"

"I have no fùcking idea!"

Advertisement