Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making every euro count ... great things under €1/€2

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

lindtee wrote: »

Alberto Balsam coconut, strawberry, blueberry, rasberry, apple and other shampoo and conditioners are often on offer for €1 or 2 for 3 or other similar offers. I think they are good, I love the smell of the coconut and strawberry versions but coconut seems harder to find these days. Aldi also do similar ones (which I believe may be made by the same company for €1.39)
    alberto.jpg

Just picked these up in dunnes for 1.39 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Tisserand

I use the Aldi coconut and raspberry conditioners - they are brilliant on my very coarse hair

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

PD_HB11_hair-13a.jpg

The aldi ones look very very like the Alberto ones! The rrps are the same €1.39 but as I said the Alberto ones are on offer more often than not.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭darconio

2 x 1KG of sugar for 2€ @Iceland in the Ilac
    Also they have the Buitoni pasta @ 1€ per 500g : you might find better offers in aldi/lidl but, if you tried them, their pasta don't fill you up. Buitoni is the least worst of the bunch in that range of price

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

lindtee wrote: »
    PD_HB11_hair-13a.jpg

The aldi ones look very very like the Alberto ones! The rrps are the same €1.39 but as I said the Alberto ones are on offer more often than not.

i use the tea Tree one above. No complaints :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭gerbo

darconio wrote: »
    you might find better offers in aldi/lidl but, if you tried them, their pasta don't fill you up

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭darconio

gerbo wrote: »
    :confused:

When I eat 100g of spaghetti from Aldi I get hungry again after 30 minutes: that doesn't happen with the "good" brands (Buitoni being the least worst and Garofalo being at the top of the list) ;)

Advertisement