Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The SPIN Thread

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

gavindowd wrote: »
    So it appears that Nikki Hayes no longer presents SPIN mid-mornings/or on the station as a whole for that matter.

When did she leave?

Anyways, she's been replaced by Treasanne O'Reilly formerly of Beat 102-103.

EDIT: Looked on wikipedia and it appears that she's on maternity leave at the mo!

I think she had a baby girl just before Christmas, I remember she had said something on Twitter and I congratulated her so I suppose congrats to her again :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Didn't see it posted here but might be of interest to a few of ye. Coopers club collection is now on iradio at a more respectable 8-10pm on Saturday nights.

http://www.iradio.ie/ishow/coopers-club-collection

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,345 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

TheTechGuy wrote: »
    Didn't see it posted here but might be of interest to a few of ye. Coopers club collection is now on iradio at a more respectable 8-10pm on Saturday nights.

http://www.iradio.ie/ishow/coopers-club-collection
    And sounding good as ever there. Handiest thing about it when it was on 98FM is that if you were stuck between 9pm and 3am there was always something to listen to. Now it clashes with similar show on all the other stations.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭smallfridge

http://radionation.ie/2014/01/morrissey-moves-spin-sw-breakfast/

Spin SW have hired a new breakfast host.

Anyone know how they got on yesterday?

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭gavindowd

As I've said before on here, Andrew is a great guy and a brilliant presenter.

I see Radio Kerry are advertising for a new afternoon host to replace Andrew, so it'll be interesting to see who gets the gig there...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Ryan2me

Mathieu Norry to take over from Andrew as new SPIN SW brekkie presenter from next month

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭gavindowd

Ryan2me wrote: »
    Mathieu Norry to take over from Andrew as new SPIN SW brekkie presenter from next month

Interesting move. I think Mathieu presents weekends at KFM and used to swing present on East Coast and Q102. Best of luck to him! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭smurfs5

Anyone know who will be the new Zoo Crew presenters on SPIN 1038? Nick and Blathnaid have said they're only on for a few weeks and have sounded great. It'll be interesting to see who takes over- hard to top Brian and Dara anyway.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,345 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

Lots of change around Spin South West.

Mathieu Norry is currently down as breakfast host on the website but Martin Guilfoyle posted on Facebook earlier that he's taking over Fully Charged starting next month.

Sheena Faughnan is now the host of Spin Now at 10:45. Nessa was on the weekend slot today (2:45-6:45), not sure where she's headed

No change to the drivetime show, but the Zoo Crew is now presented by Darren Regan (ex. TRL) and Sarah Blennerhassett (ex. Saturday Breakfast/Sunday Brunch & cover on Beat 102 103).

TRL is now presented by Tara Murray.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 panic2014

Jesus lots of changes at spin sw.. Drivetime only non change for a while id say..Martin on Brekkie should do great..Like the new line up should sound good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭coolabula

does anyone here know the question, for the recent big question come on Spin 1038's breakfast show.
    The answer was white and it was running for ages, think it got up to 7K, I went on hols and changed my working hours so never managed to catch the show on the drive into work and missed hearing the winning question.

It was driving me mad:confused:

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,712 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

coolabula wrote: »
    does anyone here know the question, for the recent big question come on Spin 1038's breakfast show.
    The answer was white and it was running for ages, think it got up to 7K, I went on hols and changed my working hours so never managed to catch the show on the drive into work and missed hearing the winning question.

It was driving me mad:confused:

The question was "what colour was Bouli the Snowman?"

For the nostalgia:

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭coolabula

The question was "what colour was Bouli the Snowman?"

ah deadly, thanks for the answer and for the song that will run through my head for the night :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

The long and the short of it with Graham and Nathan on spin1038. Is this a new show or have they come from spin sw?

Advertisement