Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So he wants a threesome with me and my friend

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Ahava

I'm pretty sure I know what he went away and did after that chat...

Yep, he went and did exactly that :D Twas not a secret!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

I'm pretty sure I know what he went away and did after that chat...
    He went for a long walk to contemplate all he had said?

It's,what I would have done. . . .

Smidge wrote: »
    I must be old skool :D

:D I think we're just different. What works for some people won't work for others. That's all.

Where To wrote: »
    He went for a long walk to contemplate all he had said?

It's,what I would have done. . . .

That and a little extra something afterwards :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Ahava wrote: »

That and a little extra something afterwards :D
    He had a go on the swings too?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

Ahava wrote: »

Yep, he went and did exactly that :D Twas not a secret!

No wonder he wants to jump your mate if you didn't even give him a hand!

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭lovesfatgirls

after only reading op's post im just gonna imagine the amount of shutins
    imo even when you love someone dearly as much as you do, youve to do nothing
    e.g no man should have to change for any woman, and vice versa (were aloud dream)
    however if the sex is ****/to vanilla and all is lost walk away, and when all else fails go for it and speak with each other sort something out.
    not sure if op is troll....
    all i know for fact is you gotta take it it between the pair of you/third
    sorry :( but you can work on it im sure.

edit for crappy grammers and thinking faster than typing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

Drakares wrote: »
    Hahahahhaha.

If I told my OH I wanted to sausage one of her friends, I don't think she'd find it too sweet :pac:

Jeez me to. God only knows what would happen if I told me missus that :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 25 kuldeep121

Threesome??? Am i still sleeping?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭9959

In terms of a 'threesome' I think that I can understand the unspeakable depravity and the joy that it might bring.
    However, I am curious about the post-coital cuddle or even the pillow talk, how does that work?
    Would you just have to speak louder than is required in the normal 'one on one' in order to be heard clearly by your 'two' lovers, or would shouting be required?

Loud voices all 'round.

Bloke: "That was great, you've the flexibility of a ballet dancer, who would have thought"
    Woman (1): "Gee thanks, you weren't too bad yourself big boy"
    Woman (2): "What are you talking about, flexibility, I was blind drunk and you know it, I hardly moved"

Bloke: "Would you like to do this again soon?"
    Woman (1): "Sure, I'm flexible"
    Woman (2): "I'm not, and I've had to put up with you pushing for a threesome for the last seven years, so now you've had it you can pack your bags and fukc off out my house, and take my mother with you, I never want to see either of you again, EVER"!!!

.....or something.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Gauss

I must say there are a lot of wimpy males on this thread. If you would like a threesome why don't you ask for it?

If the OH gets unreasonable in response you put her in her place and tell her to cop on. Tell her you are a grown adult with sexual desires, all you are doing is asking to do it, if you don't want to that's fine, don't be childish in response.

So some people in relationships entertain fantasies about other people? Some guys want threesomes and some do not? Some relationships incorporate the sharing of fantasies into the sex life itself while some do not? Some people have fantasies they want to make reality and some have fantasies they want to enjoy only in their head?

I am not learning anything new here :) Surely we knew all this already?

Sharing our fantasies is a big part of my relationship with the girls at the moment. We make it very clear which ones we would go along with in reality some day if the chance arose - and which ones are for the enjoyment of thinking about only. But whichever type they are we do enjoy the sharing of them. Clearly that is not for everyone but it works great for us.

There is no clear dividing line either. There are some we say "If that ever happened Id so go along with it" and some we say "No way do I want this one to happen for real" but there are also mid-way ones where we are not sure and likely will never be until it actually comes up in reality.

The only advice I would give the OP and anyone similar is that I have noticed a near consistent trend that anyone who makes such fantasies come real for the sake of doing them - arranging them - setting them up - all for the sake of making the fantasy a reality - all too often end up disappointed - let down - disillusioned - or worse.

Better is to let such things happen naturally. If some night a threesome with this friend shows up as a possibility and it feels right at the time then by all means go with it. Try to arrange it or force it and it can all too often be unnatural and uncomfortable and a huge let down.

Naturally flowing sex situations are the best and I have a few tales myself including ones where I went along with - and enjoyed - things I would never have thought myself into before or would ever have considered/fantasised about. But at the right time in the right moment it just was right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

Incredible. Incredible. Incredible.

Me bollix, this thread is winding me up no end reading all the new age bolloxology going on. Go have another incredible intimate chat about a threesome that neither of ye want with a girl that neither of ye know, but you know that she'd be flattered by the thoughts of it, and then come on here five minutes later and tell us all about how empowering and intimate it was.

Grow up kids, and get back to school, Christ the Christmas holidays on AH are gonna be painful.

Hrrmmmmmmmm there is much anger in you young padawan if such things wind you up that much. An early grave from heart failure I see in your future, hrmmmmmmm.

Seriously though as I said above - sharing fantasies and erotic scenarios with your partner(s) can be quite an intimate experience and many people incorporate such things into their sex life. Sexuality can be expressed in any number of ways outside a "Missionary position only" and "Lie back and think of Ireland" mentality. Sure if that is your thing no one should judge you or deride you for it. Exploring different forms of sexual expression and paths to intimacy is the choice of others however and an equally valid one.

I am not sure what is "new age" about that either and I certainly can not imagine why the sexual expression choices of others could or should be a source of rage and anger.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

Has yer wan actually described how she expanded upon the fantasy yet?

Can't be arse reading pages of constant *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* to find out.

taxAHcruel wrote: »
    Hrrmmmmmmmm there is much anger in you young padawan if such things wind you up that much. An early grave from heart failure I see in your future, hrmmmmmmm.

Seriously though as I said above - sharing fantasies and erotic scenarios with your partner(s) can be quite an intimate experience and many people incorporate such things into their sex life. Sexuality can be expressed in any number of ways outside a "Missionary position only" and "Lie back and think of Ireland" mentality. Sure if that is your thing no one should judge you or deride you for it. Exploring different forms of sexual expression and paths to intimacy is the choice of others however and an equally valid one.

I am not sure what is "new age" about that either and I certainly can not imagine why the sexual expression choices of others could or should be a source of rage and anger.

Actually, I'm satisfied completely with my sex life, and don't feel the need to share the juicy details in a 'look at me' manner. My girlfriend is unlikely to be 'thinking of Ireland' as she is from a 'wink wink nudge nudge' part of the world herself.

Looking at so called experts saying that somehow the un liberated Irish are the only ones to find polygamy and threesomes etc. disgusting is laughable, I know exactly where I'd end up if I was stupid enough to say something like 'I'd love to bang your best friend ha ha only joking not really though' to my non Irish, non European girlfriend. The Irish are no less open minded than any other nation.

If this thread was in the sex and sexuality forum, I'd take it a lot more seriously, as it wouldnt be going for the attention seeking aspect that a thread on AH entitled 'so he wants a threesome with me and my friend' demands.

Watching a 15 year old troll the **** out of an entire forum with the nonsensical 'empowerment' angle is plain frustrating.

My point exactly! If you are satisfied with your sex life as it is then that is really really great. Some people are not so lucky.

I am just taken aback at how angry it appears to make some people that others engage in sexual expression in a different way.

There is a lot of anger in this place :)

ottostreet wrote: »

Actually, I'm satisfied completely with my sex life, and don't feel the need to share the juicy details in a 'look at me' manner. My girlfriend is unlikely to be 'thinking of Ireland' as she is from a 'wink wink nudge nudge' part of the world herself.

Looking at so called experts saying that somehow the un liberated Irish are the only ones to find polygamy and threesomes etc. disgusting is laughable, I know exactly where I'd end up if I was stupid enough to say something like 'I'd love to bang your best friend ha ha only joking not really though' to my non Irish, non European girlfriend. The Irish are no less open minded than any other nation.

If this thread was in the sex and sexuality forum, I'd take it a lot more seriously, as it wouldnt be going for the attention seeking aspect that a thread on AH entitled 'so he wants a threesome with me and my friend' demands.

Watching a 15 year old troll the **** out of an entire forum with the nonsensical 'empowerment' angle is plain frustrating.

Why are you assuming a "look at me" manner. People are discussing their sex lives as it's relevant to the topic at hand.

Why would you not ask your OH for something you want to do sexually?

If she says no then fine leave it at that.

My point exactly! If you are satisfied with your sex life as it is then that is really really great. Some people are not so lucky.

I am just taken aback at how angry it appears to make some people that others engage in sexual expression in a different way.

There is a lot of anger in this place :)

People's sex lives don't make me angry, that's silly. Reading bull****, and watching trolling done badly is infuriating.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,875 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

ottostreet wrote: »
    People's sex lives don't make me angry, that's silly. Reading bull****, and watching trolling done badly is infuriating.
    Well someone's obviously not getting any at home :P

• Advertisement

I am not convinced it is trolling though I can see why one would suspect it.

However if reading bull gets you that worked up then perhaps After Hours is not the - hmmmm - wisest choice of forum to subscribe to? :) I was under the impression pointless bull is not just expected but almost required around here?

Coming to After Hours and complaining when people talk bull to me is a bit like going to a premier league football match and complaining about people chanting, singing and shouting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Gabriele

this post was amazing :)
    that seriously the most pathetic thing I have never read, come on 99.9 of the heterosexual male population dreams about a threesome, it's a matter of power desires....
    It's like saying: OMG the water is wet...
    The OP just like to tease out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Gabriele wrote: »
    eterosessual

New word of the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

Im sick of this **** popping up in the latest thread section. This girl just loves the attention. When the fcuk will this end

I am not convinced it is trolling though I can see why one would suspect it.

However if reading bull gets you that worked up then perhaps After Hours is not the - hmmmm - wisest choice of forum to subscribe to? :) I was under the impression pointless bull is not just expected but almost required around here?

Coming to After Hours and complaining when people talk bull to me is a bit like going to a premier league football match and complaining about people chanting, singing and shouting :)

Actually, that's a fair point, I stopped using AH mostly because I found it inane. That's not intended as an insult to regulars at all, I find the whole tragedy thread, first post is a 'witty' joke thing a bit callous and crap.

I may be out of touch with what is expected in AH these days, for that I apologise. I stand by my points about this thread though, I believe it's a complete and utter troll thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

Sorry, but if my partner said that I'd have to finish it with her.

Gauss wrote: »

Why are you assuming a "look at me" manner. People are discussing their sex lives as it's relevant to the topic at hand.

Why would you not ask your OH for something you want to do sexually?

If she says no then fine leave it at that.

'dear OH,

I want to bang your two sisters simultaneously

Yours sincerely

Ottostreet'

No thanks, I like having a girlfriend.

Also, quazzie, how did you know? :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Gabriele

New word of the day.

sorry for that i am still sleeping, you must be glad i didn't write the post in plain italian :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭skyfall2012

I think this thread is a lot like having a threesome, you get bored of it after a while and start looking for something more meaningful.

• Advertisement

Gabriele wrote: »
    this post was amazing :)
    that seriously the most pathetic thing I have never read, come on 99.9 of the heterosexual male population dreams about a threesome, it's a matter of power desires....
    It's like saying: OMG the water is wet...
    The OP just like to tease out

What's pathetic about it?

Is there something wrong with asking to do something which you would like to do?

Advertisement