Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So he wants a threesome with me and my friend

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Ahava

And do feel free to share your other kinky fantasies with us all here on After Hours....:pac:

Gosh, i couldn't do that, i have a feeling i'd be totally slaughtered! :D

Jaxxy wrote: »
    I don't think it's the sharing of fantasies that is the problem for most people, it's more likely the inclusion of a specific individual known to both parties into their bed and/or into their monogamous relationship that bothers them. Your kind of lifestyle would not suit everyone, but that doesn't mean they can't explore different types of fantasies.

Indeed but I am not talking about the ones who actually do include such people in their beds. I think the most surprise I feel is with the people who are even horrified at the idea of mentioning it. It seems there are some people here who think that if their partner said "The thought of being with your friend/sibling is kinda erotic" it would literally kill the relationship and next time they had sex with their partner they would feel like the partner was picturing that someone else.

I am not knocking that or judging it - if that is how a person feels then that is how they feel. I just think the feeling is totally alien to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Indeed but I am not talking about the ones who actually do include such people in their beds. I think the most surprise I feel is with the people who are even horrified at the idea of mentioning it. It seems there are some people here who think that if their partner said "The thought of being with your friend/sibling is kinda erotic" it would literally kill the relationship and next time they had sex with their partner they would feel like the partner was picturing that someone else.

I am not knocking that or judging it - if that is how a person feels then that is how they feel. I just think the feeling is totally alien to me.

I really don't know why it surprises you so much, I can only conclude that insecurity and jealousy are concepts completely alien to you.

Say, for example, I had a kinky dream or fantasy about one of my boyfriend's brothers. I'm not going to give him the details about it or tell him it was oh so hot because I know IT WOULD HURT HIM. He'd feel awkward about it, the thought of it would upset him and even though it might be irrational he'd probably feel awkward and uncomfortable if said brother was in our company.

In my experience this is a common enough human reaction. I'm not going to do that to him just because I find it "incredibly erotic". I'm an open-minded person but I actually abhor the kind of people who recklessly pursue their own desires at the emotional cost of others.

Jaxxy wrote: »
    I really don't know why it surprises you so much, I can only conclude that insecurity and jealousy are concepts completely alien to you.

Perhaps. They are not things I remember feeling often or ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭barney4001

go for it and tell him it was wonderful and u want more of it on a regular basis with someone else,moan and groan your head off during it ,it will give him something to worry about

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Perhaps. They are not things I remember feeling often or ever.

And that is why your particular lifestyle suits you so well.

It certainly does not hurt I guess.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭Brain Stroking

Smidge wrote: »
    Slightly off topic but in the same vein....

Do you find that the people who talk the most about sex are not as adventurous as the ones who keep schtumm and smile and nod along as other people talk about what they would and would not do?

100%.

This thread consists of nothing but 2 second pumpers and sacks of spuds

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Gauss

100%.

This thread consists of nothing but 2 second pumpers and sacks of spuds

Just like something a 15 year old would say. You do realise it is possible to discuss sex and relationships without the motive being to brag.

Gauss wrote: »
    Just like something a 15 year old would say. You do realise it is possible to discuss sex and relationships without the motive being to brag.

Which 15 year old? Or are you pulling more sh1te out of nowhere?

Ps i do believe it is possible to talk about sex without bragging. Unfortunately this thread was made up from the start and followed by the usual AH "gas" replies from the usual AH "gas" responders. As ye were. But dont try to remove the context and make this conversation out to be anything else but mind-numbingly boring and derivative.

See you all next week where we can discuss this topic again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Ahava wrote: »
    Now, I wouldn't go as far as asking for it... i'm not that liberated :D And that thing with fancying your partner's siblings can be a bit (a lot!) touchy... aw dear... i don't think i'd like to share it with him either... i think i'd keep that one to myself. And i really hope he'd keep it to himself too.

There... i guess i found limits to how far i'd be willing to go with that radical honesty idea :D

Prude:pac:
    Which 15 year old? Or are you pulling more sh1te out of nowhere?

Ps i do believe it is possible to talk about sex without bragging. Unfortunately this thread was made up from the start and followed by the usual AH "gas" replies from the usual AH "gas" responders. As ye were. But dont try to remove the context and make this conversation out to be anything else but mind-numbingly boring and derivative.

See you all next week where we can discuss this topic again.
    Lets have an open and frank discussion, in confidence about how this makes you feel....

I want to start a thread about it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

lukesmom wrote: »
    He fancies your friend but wants to shag you too. I'd tell him to fk off. You should somebody who wants you and like most men can dream but leave it at that... a fantasy. Bet he has a tiny willy :)

What in the name of fúck does penis size have to do with anything?

She should want somebody that wants you? Christ, I bet you've got a cavernous vagina.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

Quazzie wrote: »
    All males aged 25-40 no doubt ;)

Why exclude us males over 40? ;)

Boombastic wrote: »
    Prude:pac:

Lets have an open and frank discussion, in confidence about how this makes you feel....

I want to start a thread about it

You can start the thread mate. I try to minimise the amount of private information i divulge to strangers online. After not so much investigating i realised that there is no monetary reward here for getting thanks, who'd have thought?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

Just had a threesome with the couple I mentioned earlier...having my celebratory smoke :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Seriously op just do it... But have a safety word, something like mushrooms...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Just had a threesome with the couple I mentioned earlier...having my celebratory smoke :P
    Mmmmm sounds super awesome!

The smoke I mean, haven't had for nearly two years and I'm ****n gasping for one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

Where To wrote: »
    Mmmmm sounds super awesome!

The smoke I mean, haven't had for nearly two years and I'm ****n gasping for one.

The threesome was better :)

All I can say ...is just do it. You'll regret it if you don't!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

The threesome was better :)

All I can say ...is just do it. You'll regret it if you don't!
    Na, I have already done that. Sometimes it's the simplest of things that give the greatest satisfaction, like a quick puff or a long piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

it is ****ing sad that grown women would be laboring under the misapprehension that they would or should be "enough for" or the only woman for a partner.

your parents ****ed you up. you don't have any claim on them so great they should submit their sexuality and libido to you.

Set whatever boundires you want on a relationship ( and, you know, talk about them...) but don't think you own the inside of their head.

(for the record, if I thought my partner wasn't looking at other people, I would be worried)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

in theory sex with 2 or more woman is definitely appealing but not while in a commited relationship. i'm sure it would be grand for many couples but i guess i'm not built that way, an integral part of the relationship would be lost. And that goes double for another man!
    i guess i'm vanilla.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

threesome=up of tea first and a cigerette after

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭Roadtrippin

Ha, I reckon this thread needs a poll... I bet ya the majority of guys said, yes, do it! And the girls probably advised to not rush into it or not do it depending on the situation.

It all depends on your relationship with your partner and your friend. I for one would be worried that a) the bf just wants to shag my friend (and that isn't a good sign) b) I would lose a friend in the process.

So the question is how committed is your relationship with your bf and how close are you to your friend?

And don't mind all the people that say 'Do it! You will regret it otherwise!' I reckon if you don't think about what you're doing and rush into it you might regret it as well. Could get messy (no pun intended :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

mikom wrote: »
    Yawn.
    Haha, that's funny. Valid input there, well done you...

OP, well done to you and your OH on your fantasies of nailing your friend.

never mind, i guess

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

I hope no kids or sensitive people are reading this thread,at this stage.

paddy147 wrote: »
    I hope no kids or sensitive people are reading this thread,at this stage.

And by sensitive people you mean... in what way?

Do you think i should edit the explicit part of my post? I will if people think it's inappropriate. Otherwise the mods will do, i'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Ahava wrote: »
    And by sensitive people you mean... in what way?

Do you think i should edit the explicit part of my post? I will if people think it's inappropriate. Otherwise the mods will do, i'm sure.
    To be honest Ahava you would most definitely get a more serious response to this topic in a forum such as Sex&Sexuality, or if you wanted a discussion on polyamory in general then check out Humanities. While this thread has been amusing to read in terms of the predictability of its responses, if you're looking for a debate on the topic try posting elsewhere - After Hours is the Bedlam of boards.ie ;)

Then again, if you want to rattle a few cages, roll on my friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Sorry any guy who wants a threesome when you're in a relationship means they guy is unsure about you and hes only with you because hes not got anything better to do. Personally i have nothing against threesomes when you're single, all for bit of fun.

• Advertisement

Setun wrote: »
    To be honest Ahava you would most definitely get a more serious response to this topic in a forum such as Sex&Sexuality, or if you wanted a discussion on polyamory in general then check out Humanities. While this thread has been amusing to read in terms of the predictability of its responses, if you're looking for a debate on the topic try posting elsewhere - After Hours is the Bedlam of boards.ie ;)

Then again, if you want to rattle a few cages, roll on my friend.

:D

Thanks Setun, I think I will post in one of the forums you suggested. See, I posted in here because I wanted both - some meaningful interactions with people and, as already admitted early in this thread, I wanted to amuse myself with AH type of responses. So overall, I think I pretty much got what i wanted.

But then... so many incredible things happened since i first posted here... I guess I'm not interested in the entertainment value of this thread any more. What i want is to further explore all this with people who are willing to take some risks, who are willing to admit that they don't have it all figured out... And I also really want to learn from (and with) those who have arrived at their own answers by going through a similar process as I'm going through myself...

Thanks everybody, it's been fun.

Advertisement