Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So he wants a threesome with me and my friend

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Yeah I think most that talk about it 24/7 don't get it ever lol

Few mates single all talk etc I get more action than them and I'm 29 two babies well 3 and 10 months

It something I have pretty much always found to be true.

You hear people go "Oh yeah, I did X,Y,Z with yer wan last nite" and you looking at him going "Eh no, you didn't because if you did all of that you most certainly wouldn't be here with us, you'd be at home with it in a sling"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

brummytom wrote: »
    What the fuck did I just waste my time reading?!

We're quoting verses of the bible.

He just wants to shag your mate- john 3.16

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

Ahava wrote: »

You see, he didn't just say it. We talked about it for a couple of hours. Really talked, beautifully, openly and honestly. At times he got a bit shy, sometimes i did. We had a few giggles and some serious moments. It was an incredible chat. And we started with posing a question and both answering "i don't know, i'm not sure". It's not that he gave me the right answer - we arrived at that answer by getting all the pieces out first, putting them all together and seeing the final picture.

Some people will understand what i just said, most won't. Such is life.

Ah you young folk crack me up. I'm going to give you some advice that will save you a lot of disappointment in the future.

Assume everyone is lying all the time and you will be pleasantly surprised the odd time they are actually telling the truth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Cuddles are for butt pirates with feelings.

I bet you love a good cuddle...

The correct terminology is arse bandit ;)

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,207 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Ahava you would be sick if while it started he threw you 20 euro for a cab!!!

I mentioned a threesome once to wife and that was the only time I ever did lol

• Advertisement

1ZRed wrote: »

The correct terminology is arse bandit ;)

:pac:

BUMDER!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

"He who telleth thy wife he hast fantasies of her friend shall henceforth be known as 'fucking idiot' " - Luke 6:9

What can i say, some people just have it that way.

It's incredibly intimate to bare your everything in front of another human being. And no, we didn't know straight away that it wouldn't happen. I guess we still don't know for sure that it won't ever happen. But whether it will or won't happen is not really the point. The point is to go inside and find the real answer to all those questions.

People like us can not be satisfied with "proper" answers. We need to go deeper, no matter the cost, no matter the pain. This is the only way we can feel truly alive...

Genuinely no offence meant here Ahava, but if I spent that much time talking about that with a partner, wild f*cking horses wouldn't stop me!!

I suppose I'm more of a direct kind of person.
    If a partner came to me and had this fantasy(which lets be honest here, if you had given the green light on it, it would have been game on)if it was a definite no-no for me, I would have said no.
    But to have spent time talking about it??
    Why bother if it's a no go?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

Brilliant :D

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Ahava

Ah the jealousy beaming through your post! :p

• Advertisement

A long detailed talk about how he wants to hammer your mate and throw his pebbledash on her face?? Now isn't that a wonderful and thoughtful conversation!!! I'm feeling the love here lmao

MagicSean wrote: »
    Ah you young folk crack me up. I'm going to give you some advice that will save you a lot of disappointment in the future.

Assume everyone is lying all the time and you will be pleasantly surprised the odd time they are actually telling the truth.

Young folk, huh? You'd be so surprised! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

I love being thrown twenty euro for a cab, better than a twentythreesome.

Young folk, huh? You'd be so surprised! :D

If you're 45+ then I'm afraid to say threesomes are against the law. Or at least they should be...

Ah the jealousy beaming through your post! :p

Not at all we were single then and adventurous.. We are content in our relationship sexually and emotionally.

Plus we have a beautiful family. I'm as content as ill ever be

If you're 45+ then I'm afraid to say threesomes are against the law. Or at least they should be...

BRILLIANT LOL

:D That's actually funny!

No, we're under 45, so it should still be ok.

Not at all we were single then and adventurous.. We are content in our relationship sexually and emotionally.

Plus we have a beautiful family. I'm as content as ill ever be

That's fantastic. Congratulations, so.

:D That's actually funny!

No, we're under 45, so it should still be ok.

Ages??? We are all friends here!!

I think late 30s threesomes are stomach stretching to imagine to be honest never mind 45 plus

Threesomes should be left to youthful people as they experiment.. Later years just looks desperate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Ages??? We are all friends here!!

I think late 30s threesomes are stomach stretching to imagine to be honest never mind 45 plus
    Ahh the blissful ignorance of youth. Old people have sex too you know, only instead of fluids to clean up after them there is dry skin.

• Advertisement

Where To wrote: »
    Ahh the blissful ignorance of youth. Old people have sex too you know, only instead of fluids to clean up after them there is dry skin.

Looks like someone's emptied a ped egg onto the bed....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

BUMDER!!!

Sure you wish, ya wannabe knobjockey ya :p

Smidge wrote: »
    [/B]

Genuinely no offence meant here Ahava, but if I spent that much time talking about that with a partner, wild f*cking horses wouldn't stop me!!

I suppose I'm more of a direct kind of person.
    If a partner came to me and had this fantasy(which lets be honest here, if you had given the green light on it, it would have been game on)if it was a definite no-no for me, I would have said no.
    But to have spent time talking about it??
    Why bother if it's a no go?

But you see, Smidge, we are all different. You like the straight forward kind of interacting, we like to explore things. It's all about different ways of seeing reality - we see it in layers. Just because we have a certain attitude, desire or opinion, doesn't mean that it's a final one.

We want to know why we feel the way we do, how would it feel to do the opposite of what we think we want, and then we go and look at those feelings and ask why we react the way we do.

I know it sounds like a head-wreck to most people, but we wouldn't have it any other way. Thinking and talking about mastering life feels like a lot of fun to us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

What can i say, some people just have it that way.

It's incredibly intimate to bare your everything in front of another human being. And no, we didn't know straight away that it wouldn't happen. I guess we still don't know for sure that it won't ever happen. But whether it will or won't happen is not really the point. The point is to go inside and find the real answer to all those questions.

People like us can not be satisfied with "proper" answers. We need to go deeper, no matter the cost, no matter the pain. This is the only way we can feel truly alive...

So you had this lovely intimate chat, shared your feeling, bared you soul, really got to see the true, unknown sides of each other.................................................................................................................and then you jump on boards and tell us all about:pac::pac:

But you see, Smidge, we are all different. You like the straight forward kind of interacting, we like to explore things. It's all about different ways of seeing reality - we see it in layers. Just because we have a certain attitude, desire or opinion, doesn't mean that it's a final one.

We want to know why we feel the way we do, how would it feel to do the opposite of what we think we want, and then we go and look at those feelings and ask why we react the way we do.

I know it sounds like a head-wreck to most people, but we wouldn't have it any other way. Thinking and talking about mastering life feels like a lot of fun to us.

I get the whole talking and thinking thing but when it's about a threesome, for me that is a cut and dried issue.
    Either its a go or a no go.
    For me, intimacy is not the whole discussion before hand but what comes from the act itself and afterwards.
    Are you sure you're not mistaking sex talk for intimacy?

Boombastic wrote: »
    So you had this lovely intimate chat, shared your feeling, bared you soul, really got to see the true, unknown sides of each other.................................................................................................................and then you jump on boards and tell us all about:pac::pac:

:D

And you expected what? There are no scenarios in my reality that i feel i have to live up to.

Yes, it felt super special to have that chat, it was exciting and fun. But we had a similar chat yesterday (about different stuff) and will have another one tomorrow (about something new altogether). We have our special moments and then we go away and do our own thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

And you expected what? There are no scenarios in my reality that i feel i have to live up to.

Yes, it felt super special to have that chat, it was exciting and fun. But we had a similar chat yesterday (about different stuff) and will have another one tomorrow (about something new altogether). We have our special moments and then we go away and do our own thing.

Will we have to hear about those ones too? :pac:

Geesh is nothing private anymore?

Smidge wrote: »
    I get the whole talking and thinking thing but when it's about a threesome, for me that is a cut and dried issue.
    Either its a go or a no go.
    For me, intimacy is not the whole discussion before hand but what comes from the act itself and afterwards.
    Are you sure you're not mistaking sex talk for intimacy?

Yeah, but you see we weren't really talking about that hypothetical threesome that much. Once we've established that yes, we would have liked one as long as we were single and with total strangers (or with people we had no feelings for) and we agreed that having one while in a relationship would have been too messy and risky, we moved on to talking about ways to having exciting sex until we're in our 90s and beyond.

Sex is important to us and brainstorming ideas on how to keep things interesting and fun is actually a very intimate thing to do. Don't you think?

To us intimacy = communication. All types of communication, verbal one, emotional, physical, spiritual. The whole thing.

I'm pretty sure I know what he went away and did after that chat...

• Advertisement

Yeah, but you see we weren't really talking about that hypothetical threesome that much. Once we've established that yes, we would have liked one as long as we were single and with total strangers (or with people we had no feelings for) and we agreed that having one while in a relationship would have been too messy and risky, we moved on to talking about ways to having exciting sex until we're in our 90s and beyond.

Sex is important to us and brainstorming ideas on how to keep things interesting and fun is actually a very intimate thing to do. Don't you think?

To us intimacy = communication. All types of communication, verbal one, emotional, physical, spiritual. The whole thing.

I must be old skool :D

Advertisement