Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TD's make prank call to protestors during a reposession!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 liamcun

The quicker we can get this type of sleeziness out of Irish politics the better and we most definitely don't want it going on in the West Limerick area.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭flutered

liamcun have a kit kat, take a break, i am in west limerick you do not repesent me or my views on the matter, i have stated them myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

Pandora2 wrote: »
    I'm amazed at how fast the people of Newcastle West have rallied!!

the people in NCW and indeed in county Limerick were probably watching the Simpsons while all this was going on and couldnt give a flying f##k about what young Donovan did or didnt do.
    liamcun probably represents the FF cleek that has existed down there since time began and hope to regain the seat that young Donovan 'stole' last time round. Limerick West might return to the constituency that it was once rather than been thrown in with Kerry North now that the experiment with lampooning Ferris of Sinn Fein has backfired in a major way.
    A vacuum has now developed where its unlikely that Donovan will get elected next time round anyway and the FF mafia that down there smell blood.
    meanwhile, while all this playing politics is going on, its the ordinary decent people that are left to pay the price. The sickening price of a sick system.

As I stated earlier, I am not affiliated to any political party in any way - I ma merely voicing the opinion of the Newcastlewest people on this Jack-ass of a waster Patrick O'Donovan who has brought shame and disgrace upon the West Limerick area. People are saying the quicker that he goes the better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Pandora2

washman3 wrote: »
    the people in NCW and indeed in county Limerick were probably watching the Simpsons while all this was going on and couldnt give a flying f##k about what young Donovan did or didnt do.
    liamcun probably represents the FF cleek that has existed down there since time began and hope to regain the seat that young Donovan 'stole' last time round. Limerick West might return to the constituency that it was once rather than been thrown in with Kerry North now that the experiment with lampooning Ferris of Sinn Fein has backfired in a major way.
    A vacuum has now developed where its unlikely that Donovan will get elected next time round anyway and the FF mafia that down there smell blood.
    meanwhile, while all this playing politics is going on, its the ordinary decent people that are left to pay the price. The sickening price of a sick system.

So my tongue in cheek comment was warranted if in vain!! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 ulyssescohen

Tis only a bit of harmless fun, sure.

It isn't harmless fun. If you think that this is harmless fun, then you must have a very worped sense of humour. You must be an ignoramos to think that this is harmless fun. A farmer was about to have his tractor taken away from him and poor Mattie was trying to defend him and this uselss waste of space Patrick O'Donovan was making a prank call offering free pizza and thus making a mockery of the plight of the farmer. It showe that Patrick O'Doonovan is not in touch with the plight of Irish people. The quicker that that useless piece of garbage Patrick O'Donovan goes the better. Nobody will ever again vote for him becuase of this piece of mindless and idiotic behaviour. When the next election comes he'll be out the door so fast his feet won't touch the ground. ROLL ON THE NEXT ELECTION. Patrick O'Donovan - nobody wants him representing them in government anymore, so he might aswell just do the decent thing and just resign.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭dttq

In fairness, this shower and their ilk make a living on a continuous basis, funded by us lowly mortals, prankiinv us in an never ending process. Vote for us the pranksters contend, and everything will be hunky dory, only to proceed for the next 5 years sitting on their ar$es doing nothing for the rest of us.

In fairness, every election in this country is a prank call on the unsuspecting, and those just plain dim-witted.

Is that Patrick O'Donovan's real hair or is it a perm. It seems like it's all knots or curls or something - quite unsightly and unpresentable. If it is a perm, I wonder how much it costs to keep it in a perm each week?

Seen as Patrick O'Donovan was in on that mocking skit that night, then he should be mocked - give him a taste of his own medicine, mock the mocker. So has anyone figured out whether or not it is a perm?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Thread is well past it's sell-by date. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement