Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TD's make prank call to protestors during a reposession!

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

You can just see the fianna fail voters, still living in the land of nod!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Ava_e

Talking about this on Joe Duffy now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

Another way to look at it, do you think people would be reprimanded if they did this sort of thing in an office, a bank, a school? My answer would be yes, they would get into trouble.
    I find the attitude of some on here unreal, these are elected officials, expected to do a job, acting the gom during working hours, paid by the taxpayer.
    Maybe when they are absent from the majority of Dail debates, this is what they get up to

• Registered Users Posts: 26 liamcun

It is a commonly held view amongst the public in the west Limerick area that TD Patrick O'Donovan should resign from his position at once. Engaging in this kind of behaviour suggests that he is not fit to represent the constituency. He has made a holy show of everyone from west Limerick. He'll have the whole country thinking that everyone in west Limerick is a hoax caller. We are all highly ashamed of him now and we are embarrassed that he is the TD in Newcastlewest. The quicker the next election comes the better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

liamcun wrote: »
    I........................ He has made a holy show of everyone from west Limerick. He'll have the whole country thinking that everyone in west Limerick is a hoax caller. ...................

:D the horror

• Advertisement

Fine Gael, will yee remove Patrick O'Donovan from office immediately before he brings any further shame and embarrassment on the Fine Gael party. Patrick O'Donovan is now the talk of the town of Newcastlewest. The people of Newcastlewest are now infuriated by him. In a subsidised bar - subsidised by the taxpayers money, prank calling a minister while he was trying to help a person in distress. People in Newcastlewest are now saying that Patrick O'Donovan is nothing but a waster. What a waster.

People are saying that Fine Gael or Patrick O'Donovan won't be getting any votes in the West Limerick are in the next election. People are saying that Patrick O'Donovan has just destoyed the Fine Gael party's good name and reputation in the West Limerick area. Poeple are also saying that it is a shame to see Fine Gael's name in the West Limerick area being destroyed by this waster.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭Degringola

Where do I sign up for my free tractor?

Degringola wrote: »
    Where do I sign up for my free tractor?

I believe there is some sort of register being started in Newcastle West, if I'm not mistaken, I don't know whether to believe it though, everyone down there is a hoax caller:pac:

Now, does everyone see what Patrick O'Donovan has done to Newcastlewest people - he has the whole country calling Newcastlewest people hoax callers. OH MY GOD, WHAT AN EMBARRASSMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

Does anyone have an audio link to it? These guys played a prank on Mattie McGrath, it's funny, get over it. Doesn't say anything about their fitness for office. If Mick Wallace can stay in the Dail after evading tax then these guys should be fine.

If you think that this is funny - playing a trick on a TD who was acting in defence of a person in distress, then you have one very worped sense of humour. People in Newcastlewest seem to want Patrick O'Donovan out now - roll on the next election.

The quicker that waster Patrick O'Donovan is thrown out the better. If he had any sense od common decency about time, he would just simply resign. What an ignoramos.

People are wondering if Patrick O'Donovan has made any hoax calls from the phone in the clinic office in maiden street, Newcastlewest. Is this what is happening to Irish taxpayer's hard-eanrde money.

People are wondering if Patrick O'Donovan has made any hoax calls from the phone in the clinic in Newcastlewest. Is this what is happening to Irish taxpayer's hard-earned money. Drinking and carrousing in the Dail bar at the taxpayer's expense and mocking and laughing and skitting at hard working people.What a bastard and a waster.

The quicker that waster Patrick O'Donovan is thrown out the better. If he had any sense od common decency about time, he would just simply resign. What an ignoramos.

Patrick O'Donovan has destroyed Christmas for West Limerick people this year with his infantile behaviour. This is only the behaviour of an embassile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Ccccccombo-Breaker.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

People are saying that Fine Gael or Patrick O'Donovan won't be getting any votes in the West Limerick are in the next election. People are saying that Patrick O'Donovan has just destoyed the Fine Gael party's good name and reputation in the West Limerick area. Poeple are also saying that it is a shame to see Fine Gael's name in the West Limerick area being destroyed by this waster.
    Now, does everyone see what Patrick O'Donovan has done to Newcastlewest people - he has the whole country calling Newcastlewest people hoax callers. OH MY GOD, WHAT AN EMBARRASSMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you think that this is funny - playing a trick on a TD who was acting in defence of a person in distress, then you have one very worped sense of humour. People in Newcastlewest seem to want Patrick O'Donovan out now - roll on the next election.
    People are wondering if Patrick O'Donovan has made any hoax calls from the phone in the clinic in Newcastlewest. Is this what is happening to Irish taxpayer's hard-earned money. Drinking and carrousing in the Dail bar at the taxpayer's expense and mocking and laughing and skitting at hard working people.What a bastard and a waster.
    Patrick O'Donovan has destroyed Christmas for West Limerick people this year with his infantile behaviour. This is only the behaviour of an embassile.

Talk about obsessed.

Talk about obsessed.

I wouldn't believe a word he says, sounds like a hoax caller/poster to me, probably from Newcastle west

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

The Cretan said that all Cretans are liars.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

I don't agree with what he did but that's a bit extreme isn't it? Surely there are far worse things in the world that could ruin Christmas for the people of West Limerick than a TD making a prank call.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Never heard of Patrick O'Donovan. It was just a prank in bad taste so get over it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

I don't agree with what he did but that's a bit extreme isn't it? Surely there are far worse things in the world that could ruin Christmas for the people of West Limerick than a TD making a prank call.

The fact that they live in Limerick for a start.......

mikom wrote: »
    Ccccccombo-Breaker.........
    I couldn't agree with you anymore, Newcastlewest people think that he is a pure simpleton to be lowering himself to this low-life behaviour. Newcastlewest [eople think that PatrickO'Donovan is the lowest of the low for being involved in making such a low-down, horrible, senseless, heartless and most nasty prank phone call. He'll be voted out the next election as nobody will vote for him ever agian as a result of this horrible prank. It shows that he is a horrible person.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

Nah, he'll sort a bit of planning for a few lads, throw out a few medical cards and get the roads sorted and he'll coast back in.

The system works!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Pandora2

I'm amazed at how fast the people of Newcastle West have rallied!!

Newcastlewest people have rallied so quickly because they are saying that they don't want to see the good name of Newcastlewest being destroyed by this waster Patrick O'Donovan.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I couldn't agree with you anymore, Newcastlewest people think that he is a pure simpleton to be lowering himself to this low-life behaviour. Newcastlewest [eople think that PatrickO'Donovan is the lowest of the low for being involved in making such a low-down, horrible, senseless, heartless and most nasty prank phone call. He'll be voted out the next election as nobody will vote for him ever agian as a result of this horrible prank. It shows that he is a horrible person.

I take it the people of Newcastle West will be voting for you next time round... since you're already speaking on behalf of every one of them?

• Advertisement

No the people of Newcastlewest won't be voting for me as I am not involved in the world of politics. I'm merely stating what I am hearing people saying in Newcastlewest/West Limerick and that is that they won't vote for Patrick O'Donovan ever again because of this low-life prank call that he was involved in.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement