Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Yeah I played the demo, its timed and comes with two 'missions', I died on both :D Several reviewers have remarked how difficult the game is, make no mistake underneath it's cutesy exterior there are spikes in the difficulty level, apparently particularly in the latter half of the game. I love Level 5 and Ghibli so I would get this even if the reviews were **** - Dark Chronicle has to be one of my top favourite games - but the demo certainly only gives a glimpse of the games potential

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

Pushtrak wrote: »
    Take note of my cautionary tale about demos not necessarily being the whole story. That aside, let us know how you find it.

The demo was quite short, two levels with about 20 minutes of game time. Its a pretty good demo, looks like its quite a big game.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Anyone get a dispatch email from gamesnash ?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Yayyyyy

Just remembered I'm gonna be away from my playstation for almost the entire weekend.

Boooooo :mad:

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

Everyone should have at this point :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Yeah, got mine at 11:56 :D
    Cheers Pat!

Pat give me a collectors edition, I'll give ya loads of money for it?

Yeah didn't think so :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Yeah, got mine at 11:56 :D
    Cheers Pat!
    Likewise.
    Pat give me a collectors edition, I'll give ya loads of money for it?

Yeah didn't think so :(
    Poor DesperateDan is living up to his namesake.

:D I've become a bit obsessed now, probably because I've missed it going on sale again on 3 different sites (Play, Amazon and ShopTo) on numerous occasions - including an hour ago it was back on ShopTo for 20 mins, the only 20 mins I was away from a computer!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Everyone should have at this point :)

Great stuff :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Just got my name down for the last pre-order in my local Gamestop. Guy behind the counter told me they're almost sold out purely on pre-orders alone.

Add another to the list - 5 mins ago Zavvi Outlet on on ebay were selling it :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Andy Gravity

Arrggh why did I not pre-order this?!

How long do you think it would take to download a copy of this from PSN? I've an 8meg line, typical download speed (within Steam) is about 770kbps.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Arrggh why did I not pre-order this?!

How long do you think it would take to download a copy of this from PSN? I've an 8meg line, typical download speed (within Steam) is about 770kbps.

I would say about 27-30 hours if the connection stayed stable at that speed.

Xenji wrote: »
    I would say about 27-30 hours if the connection stayed stable at that speed.

Thanks for the reply, I'll go hunt for a physical copy tomorrow then I guess.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,162 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Gamesnash copy arrived this morning.

The world map awaits!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,069 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

Gamesnash copy arrived this morning.

The world map awaits!

normal post ? i won't know till this evening if mine arrived !?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,985 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Gamestop in Blanchardstown shopping centre have 1 unreserved wizard's edition in stock as of 11:45 this morning. €99.99

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

The copy I ordered arrived this morning too. :D

Thanks Pat!

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭LiamKK1982

Gamestop.ie have the Wizards Edition in stock for anyone interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

I have a few bob in my ps wallet, I was planning on getting it through there. Hope they sort it out soon.

Just thought I'd chance it and got very lucky, picked up the special edition just now in Stephens green Gamestop, 1 copy left :-D :-D Thank god I didn't pay 200! Really nice guy in there, told me to buy the other one and sell it on eBay and pay for a holiday!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Is Gamestop the only place selling it in town what about argos/smyths?

ussjtrunks wrote: »
    Is Gamestop the only place selling it in town what about argos/smyths?
    Well GS said on facebook a couple hours ago they got a few more copies delivered and to check with your local to see if there's a spare one, Argos tend to not do limited editions, might be worth ringing smyths though

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

2smiggy wrote: »
    normal post ? i won't know till this evening if mine arrived !?!?

Got mine this morning and it was normal post, the game is awesome so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

I got the game this morning. Had a lecture earlier, though, so could only start this a short while ago. The PS3 controller doesn't hold a charge, so I have to keep it plugged in. Even at that, it still cuts out a lot. Typically in battle. Annoying. I'm going to have to go buy a replacement one. I don't like wasted time, but I'm going to have to head out to buy a replacement controller now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,069 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

mine arrived through gamesnash in the post today, happy days ! finished work in half an hour so will give it a go as soon as i'm at home :D

Advertisement