Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Moar rumours for the rumour mill!

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Moar rumours for the rumour mill!

Thanks for that real helpful:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Mr. Blah

This is to do with the US version as Namco Bandai sold it exclusively through their website using a company called Digital River.
    That company had an error where the page accepted preorders for a small while after stock was completely gone.. this then proceeded to mess everything up for them as they oversold.
    Namco Bandai UK posted on their twitter that the EU release should go fine as they supplied their stock directly to the retailers (like Amazon get 1000, Game get 1000, etc.) So if you can trust places like Amazon, Game, Gamestop, Zavvi, etc. to not have 'technical errors' like Digital River when preordering we should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Wizard's Edition is €90 at Amazon.fr if anyone is still looking (book and game are in English)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

Surely it's their product and they can sell it for whatever they like? If it's too expensive for you (and it was definitely too expensive for me) then don't buy it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

ShaneU wrote: »
    Wizard's Edition is €90 at Amazon.fr if anyone is still looking (book and game are in English)

Too slow god dammit!
    danthefan wrote: »
    Surely it's their product and they can sell it for whatever they like? If it's too expensive for you (and it was definitely too expensive for me) then don't buy it?

Who are you responding to!?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Ordered this from amazon today,does anyone know if they will deliver it on the release day, which is friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,995 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

Xenji wrote: »
    Ordered this from amazon today,does anyone know if they will deliver it on the release day, which is friday?

cannot say for sure, but i highly doubt you will get it for friday , any game i have ordered off Amazon (i only use super saver option for delivery) has taken a few days. I doubt they will post it till Thursday at the earliest , maybe Friday.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

You won't I'm afraid,cancel that order and order off gamesnash.ie if you want it for Friday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Rumor has it that The Hut just dispatched orders.

You won't I'm afraid,cancel that order and order off gamesnash.ie if you want it for Friday.

Thanks, I will do that, does it matter if I order today and use the free shipping or will I have to use the registered shipping to get it by friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Nice, I didn't know whether to expect it friday or not. I mean, I wouldn't be that put out by it arriving monday. It would just mean I'd get to my assignment first, and then Ni No Kuni on monday or whatever. If I get it friday, I guess I can leave the assignment till I'm done with Ni No Kuni. Still have a fair bit of time for it anyway.

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

Just a heads up lads for anyone taking SD's advice. We're down to the literal last handful of these so order soon if you are thinking of going with us. Our own allocations were cut here (shortages are not just on the Wizards edition) so my guess is that this will sell out in most places very quickly.

There is a rebuild of stock due mid Feb for those who miss out this time around.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Thanks, I will do that, does it matter if I order today and use the free shipping or will I have to use the registered shipping to get it by friday.

Eh well I Always pay the money for express just in case,I guess it depends on where you are and how good your local post office is if ya get me.
    Pushtrak wrote: »
    Nice, I didn't know whether to expect it friday or not. I mean, I wouldn't be that put out by it arriving monday. It would just mean I'd get to my assignment first, and then Ni No Kuni on monday or whatever. If I get it friday, I guess I can leave the assignment till I'm done with Ni No Kuni. Still have a fair bit of time for it anyway.

Maybe you'd be better off going with amazon then and getting it monday and then playing it on monday :D:pac:
    Just a heads up lads for anyone taking SD's advice. We're down to the literal last handful of these so order soon if you are thinking of going with us. Our own allocations were cut here (shortages are not just on the Wizards edition) so my guess is that this will sell out in most places very quickly.

There is a rebuild of stock due mid Feb for those who miss out this time around.

Are they sent out yet :D?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I just cancelled my Amazon one and ordered through you! Been meaning to put business your way for a while now, about time I did! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Strange to see the stock issues with this game, I guess demand is higher than expected after the rapturous reception Stateside.

Ordered from gamesnash too, so looking forward to receiving it and switching the language options straight to Japanese ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Maybe you'd be better off going with amazon then and getting it monday and then playing it on monday :D:pac:
    Ha, I'd already ordered. Besides, there's plenty of time for the assignment. Not due until February 21st so its far away from a photo finish as would be typical of me.

Pushtrak wrote: »
    Ha, I'd already ordered. Besides, there's plenty of time for the assignment. Not due until February 21st so its far away from a photo finish as would be typical of me.

ahhhh your grand so :D

Put in my order to gamesnash there as well and cancelled my Amazon order as they are all out of stock, and they are only fulfilling orders made before the 24th of January.

• Advertisement

Are they sent out yet :D?

Well yes they are ..... if you're talking about being sent out to us :p They are landing here on Thursday morning and will be turned around / packed and shipped out immediately. We were hoping they would land here tomorrow but things have been very tight time frame wise in the supply chain.

Well yes they are ..... if you're talking about being sent out to us :p They are landing here on Thursday morning and will be turned around / packed and shipped out immediately. We were hoping they would land here tomorrow but things have been very tight time frame wise in the supply chain.

awww mann :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Want game
    Want game
    Want game
    Want game
    Want game
    ............................Want game

Chinpool wrote: »
    Want game
    Want game
    Want game
    Want game
    Want game
    ............................Want game

Me too - but we just sold our last copy so none left for me to take home on Thursday :(

Me too - but we just sold our last copy so none left for me to take home on Thursday :(

How long ago? Its possible that was me :pac:
    In which case Im sorry :o

Chinpool wrote: »
    How long ago? Its possible that was me :pac:
    In which case Im sorry :o

Last one was sold at 7.20pm

Ha if it was no need to apologise at all. When stock is rare staff go to the back of the line which is the way it should be !

Last one was sold at 7.20pm

Ha if it was no need to apologise at all. When stock is rare staff go to the back of the line which is the way it should be !

Yep that was me :pac:

Bad news, my friend canceled his order rather than pass it on to me, sorry for getting peoples hopes up.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

one question, what age group is the game aimed at ? Would you play it if you were an adult ?

• Advertisement

aindriu80 wrote: »
    one question, what age group is the game aimed at ? Would you play it if you were an adult ?

I think most of us are adults :pac:

Advertisement