Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay your motor tax due in 12/12 now at current rates

Options
1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

arikv wrote: »
    Now Expired (Not sure how to change the subject).

You cant after 24 hours, but report it and a mod will change it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭arikv

Davy wrote: »
    You cant after 24 hours, but report it and a mod will change it for you.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

My tax renewal is January, so I stuck 6 months on it online while the budget speech was happening, cost me €328. (Had to use the pin retrieval)

Then yesterday my renewal notice comes in the post, 6 months price was €352.

So it had the new rates already, it must've been done weds night as it would take at least 1 day to get from Shannon to Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭gipi

I got my tax disc (bought online at 2012 price on Tuesday) yesterday, along with the renewal notice for 2013 with the new rates!

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭U2Flyboy

Big thanks for the heads up on this one! My tax expires on 31st December, used the PIN retrieval to renew mine two weeks ago. Got my renewal notice today and it turns out I would have to pay €66 more if I had waited until I received it even though I would be renewing it before December 31st....so no they wouldnt have accepted the old rate if I wanted to renew it before 1st Jan 13.

• Advertisement
Advertisement