Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aéropostale - 60% off EVERYTHING.

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Del007

The driver from Dhl called me on the phone before he delivered and said that I owed customs on it, I told him that I had already paid. He cleared it with the head office

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

Got mine yesterday. Tempted to order more myself quality is fantastic..guy in DHL said nothing is getting by in customs!!!I had paid mine when making my order!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 deecaz

Del007 wrote: »
    The driver from Dhl called me on the phone before he delivered and said that I owed customs on it, I told him that I had already paid. He cleared it with the head office

I wasn't there but was on the phone he refused to budge check with anyone and wouldn't deliver with out a text with a reference number :confused: I've heard nothing yet from CS. I might try and ring DHL in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Order finally shipped. It was stuck as “Pending” in paypal for at least 10 working days. Went from $125.99 to $103.50 though. :)

I have DHL tracking number, I paid customs already at check out, so I’ll have that email ready if the delivery guy tries any funny business!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Hmm the code DEC25 gives you 24.50 off so I'm thinking of making another order. Only problem is I'm spending Christmas over in the UK so I'll be away from 24th - 29th and there'll be no one to accept the delivery if it arrives during that time. Does DHL hold on to the package for you until you collect it or arrange another delivery ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Customer service say they can't issue me with a new delivery despite ****ing my order up. That's terrible service. Christmas present ruined.

Hmmm... on closer examination of my order, they forgot one of the things I bought! It's completely missing. Their site is also claiming I have no account, so I cannot login to check my orders to make sure I'm not going crazy...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Check the order confirmation they sent you by e-mail ?

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭sue97

My order arrived today. Thanks OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

My order arrived today aswell. Ordered the 30th November.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Anyone else finding the zips on the hoodies a pain in the ass?! The seem to be the other way around!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

jenno86 wrote: »
    Anyone else finding the zips on the hoodies a pain in the ass?! The seem to be the other way around!

female zips as they say

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭jones

I received my order yesterday great service and the quality of the clothes is great! only problem was one of my tshirts didnt turn up! i did get a scarf i never ordered which i'm not sure is a mistake or some sort of token gift. I have emailed customer service but havent heard anything back yet.

Did everyone else receive everything they ordered?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

jones wrote: »
    I received my order yesterday great service and the quality of the clothes is great! only problem was one of my tshirts didnt turn up! i did get a scarf i never ordered which i'm not sure is a mistake or some sort of token gift. I have emailed customer service but havent heard anything back yet.

Did everyone else receive everything they ordered?

Could you please let me know what customer service have to say? When they got the size wrong on my order, they only offered me a return but would not send me the correct size.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Shouldn't the thread title be marked as expired?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Pj! wrote: »
    Shouldn't the thread title be marked as expired?

There's a Sale still on not as good, but some good prices, and some Clearance items are up to 70% off now..

EDIT:

Actually some better offers.. I may look at getting something else, but i might double up with someone for the cheaper shipping..

The quality of this stuff is top notch. The sizes I ordered were perfect too. Really nice fit! They were out of stock for the jeans I ordered, so instead of telling me, they just amended the price accordingly and sent me the goods sans pantaloons.
    Kinda lame, but their customer serviced dept. where very quick at replying to queries.

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

60% off is on again and if you spend €96.38 and use the code holiday2012 you get €9.64 off.

Advertisement