Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aéropostale - 60% off EVERYTHING.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Kopy

Kopy wrote: »
    I placed an order on the 23rd November and got only one email confirming my order with the message that another email will be sent regarding dispatch.
    Had to email them twice before they replied to apologise for the delay and that my order was being processed.
    Only got the email confirming my order was dispatched yesterday and can now track it via DHL,

My order delivered today ! fabulous quality.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

mines at inte now, ideally would like these by thursday night... whats the chances

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

Arrived today, thanks for the heads up OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,915 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭ben36

PinkFly wrote: »
    some one else on this thread had it 'clearance delayed' at Dublin and how long it was there? I thought I'd get it today but no.:mad:

Yeah that was me.Received it the following day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

thanks Ben will get it tomorrow hopefully!!

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭ENMcD

mine still hasn't left INTE :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Whoops, been sitting "pending" in my paypal account since last Thursday night. I was short €40.... :pac: I've amended my balance though, so it should process before the week is over.

Really want these this side of Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

got my parcel today, BIG thanks to op

Got 5 hoodies and 2 tracksuit bottoms for myself
    AND
    2 hoodies and 1 tracksuit bottoms for my son,
    Delivered to my door, with customs paid for less than €200

Seriously great bargain alert and suit us lovely for all those board games, lego making and big dinners over Xmas!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Reager

Yes thanks OP for the heads up on this! Ordered on the Friday night, arrived following Friday. 14 items for 140 customs paid and delivered (and we got free bear!) happy days......

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

parcel shipped!! hopefully here by thursday, damn wishful thinking i fear

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Mine has shipped too! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Mine's shipped too. Fingers crossed I get it Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,470 ✭✭✭skinny90

Any chance I can still get it Friday I don't get paid until then...also I'm about 5"10 skinny enough what size would Ye reckon small/medium??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

mine arrived into dublin at 7 this morning.... oh the excitement!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Sorry if already been discussed, but I have €53 worth of goods - shipping is €24.80 and Duties €14.37 = €92.60 Total

I can't un-select Duty & Vat, and is that the best deal for shipping?

Mine just arrived into Dublin this morning. Was hoping it might arrive tomorrow but I might get it later today :D

Seriously quick, it was only dispatched Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

a couple of my things are a bit small, i emailed them about return, see what they say

jamescd wrote: »
    Mine just arrived into Dublin this morning. Was hoping it might arrive tomorrow but I might get it later today :D

Seriously quick, it was only dispatched Tuesday.

mine shipped 23.58 tuesday night, and is in dublin with courier now

mine shipped 23.58 tuesday night, and is in dublin with courier now

Mine too, very quick.

• Advertisement

Shipped Tuesday and got it today. Dont think I got hit for customs as they didn't ask!

Can I expect a letter about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

jenno86 wrote: »
    Shipped Tuesday and got it today. Dont think I got hit for customs as they didn't ask!

Jammy git :D

No. It should be all done and dusted now. The letter should've come before they delivered them to you.

Allyall wrote: »
    Jammy git :D

No. It should be all done and dusted now. The letter should've come before they delivered them to you.

crazy_kids.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

jenno86 wrote: »

expect a letter, last year same happened to me, got delivery and letter followed. If its DHL they rarely make mistakes.

Mine's out for delivery since 8:50 this morning. Was at work earlier so I thought I must have missed them but there's no missed delivery notice left or anything. Until what time do DHL deliver at does anyone know ? Hoping I might still get it later today.

Edit: Nevermind, just got it two minutes ago :p

jamescd wrote: »
    Mine's out for delivery since 8:50 this morning. Was at work earlier so I thought I must have missed them but there's no missed delivery notice left or anything. Until what time do DHL deliver at does anyone know ? Hoping I might still get it later today.

Edit: Nevermind, just got it two minutes ago :p

same time as me, arrive by 11

Sizes are absolutely spot on, everything fits perfectly. Tempted to order more :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭jones

Great bargain original poster! i ordered about €140 worth on the 29th i received the 2 emails but its hasnt been dispatched yet (i was hoping it would of by today)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 deecaz

Thanks to the OP.

Just wondering if this happened to anyone else.

DHL tried to deliver my order today and even though I prepaid the duty and taxes, they wanted another €17. I wasn't there at the time but they said I need to give them a reference number to prove I'd already paid when they redeliver on Monday.
    I have emailed CS but just wondering if anyone knows what reference number to give them, in case I don't get a reply.

Also, for anyone still waiting for their package I ordered on Monday 26th and my package got dispatched Wed evening and arrived today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭jones

Interested to see how you get on with this!
    My order was sent for shipping last night i ordered last thursday and like you i prepaid taxes etc. Maybe its a mistake on couriers part but i wouldnt be handing over anything extra

Advertisement