Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aéropostale - 60% off EVERYTHING.

Options
  • 22-11-2012 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭

EDIT:

Hopefully somebody can prove me wrong, but i don't think the free shipping is included outside the U.S. and they charge for VAT if you choose to pay it..

USe Code HOLIDAY2012 to get an extra 10% off when you spend over $€100

Some nice t-shirts. 60% 0ff everything, including sale items.

Puffer Jackets for €20 - LINK
    Jeans from €16 - LINK
    T-Shirts from €5 - LINK

Loads more. I reckon €75 is easily spent = free shipping, and if you spend €100, use code 25THANKS and get a €25 (or possibly $25) gift voucher.

Also possible free headphones.. :)
    Or teddy..
    (Not valid outside the US.. :( )

Jpgbq.jpg?1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭boardzz

You do the difference between $ and € right? and America and Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

boardzz wrote: »
    You do the difference between $ and € right? and America and Ireland?

Set your shipping destination to Ireland. The OP has it right. Everything is on sale and there's free delivery over €74.56 to be precise.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

I'm after going through it (Picked a fair few items)..

I don't think it is free delivery..

What a load of Cráp. Why say it on (Under every single item) the site?
    Also they charge €15 for VAT/Duty, which you don't have to pay..
    But i don't think it is free shipping at any price..

:mad::(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

Allyall wrote: »
    I'm after gong through it..

I don't think it is free delivery..

What a load of Cráp. Why say it on the site?
    Also they charge €15 for VAT/Duty, which you don't have to pay..
    But i don't think it is free shipping at any price..

:mad::(

Yeah seems you're right, it's trying to charge me €32 for shipping. It definitely says free shipping over €75 though.

danthefan wrote: »
    Yeah seems you're right, it's trying to charge me €32 for shipping. It definitely says free shipping over €75 though.

Yeah, a load of cack. Even the Euro conversion isn't accurate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

an the ad posted above it clearly states not shipping offers NOT valid outside US

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

It definitely says free shipping over €75. Do you think they are charging customs vat/ duty and it's showing as the shipping cost?

I read the small print and even though they change the currency to euros the free shipping promo doesnt apply outside the us :(

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Kajor

It actually says on the bottom of the poster above that Shipping Offers Are Not Valid Outside The US

• Registered Users Posts: 40 malvec

Just shopped and got €25 euro off postage cost when I spent over €75 (postage of circa €37 down to €12). I also used code WELR_4GMXP9rA8Nzj at check out to knock 10% off cost (had spent under the around €90 so it brought it down to €80)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

malvec wrote: »
    Just shopped and got €25 euro off postage cost when I spent over €75 (postage of circa €37 down to €12). I also used code WELR_4GMXP9rA8Nzj at check out to knock 10% off cost (had spent under the around €90 so it brought it down to €80)

Wow. That's a big knock off on delivery. American Eagle is €50 standard for Ireland no matter what you order. Plus as long as you keep it under €150 the tax man does not come knocking for another cut. With all the discounts you can do that and get a decent amount of stuff..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Wow, I went to buy some AP stuff on ebay during the week, but said I'd hold off.. Good job I did. Thanks OP

Their T-shirst are second to none on quality, love them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

PS You seem to need to change your delivery destination to Ireland and your currency to Euro's to get the cheap delivery. I am guessing that your is routed through a European warehouse rather than the US as a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Kevvv

Anybody else get a weird screen at the end when trying to pay?

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭All4shopping

When I change delivery to Ireland it jumps back to United States, any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

€30 vat
    €15 delivery

and all my chosen colours gone wrong.

kn wrote: »
    Wow. That's a big knock off on delivery. American Eagle is €50 standard for Ireland no matter what you order. Plus as long as you keep it under €150 the tax man does not come knocking for another cut. With all the discounts you can do that and get a decent amount of stuff..

So I can uncheck prepaid vat and customs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

It ships with DHL who I think will charge you for it anyway.

Thanks OP. Put together €100 worth of gear and got an extra 10% off too. Shipping very reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭thedeal

Eathrin wrote: »
    €30 vat
    €15 delivery

and all my chosen colours gone wrong.

Colour defaults back to the orginal from web display but if you read under item it should have the colour description you purchased.
    If you purchase items under €150 you wont pay duty just vat which is 23% or you could untick and take the risk of customs charging you when they land. I paid VAT as price of cloths is still good value even after delivery and VAT.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

Slightly OT I know, but does anyone know if the US clothing retailers like Aeropostale maintain good sale or discount deals in the run up to Christmas?

I'm going to be in Houston in a few weeks so wondering if I should even consider buying anything here at discount, or wait and get stuff there. I'll avoid the delivery charge obviously, but wondering if they'll still have anything even near 60% off....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Dr Nic

Anyone know anything about sizing?
    Im definitely interested in some jeans boxers and hoody

My GF got me L clothes from Canada recently - american eagle and that other brand with the half naked sales children in dundrum. Any way it was tiny! XL fit just about.

So are there clothes smaller fits?

Im going to go XL in a hoody, 36x32 in jeans and xl boxer. im 5'10 and 13stone, not too fat!
    Any advice on sizing?
    Thanks!

Dr Nic wrote: »
    Anyone know anything about sizing?
    Im definitely interested in some jeans boxers and hoody

My GF got me L clothes from Canada recently - american eagle and that other brand with the half naked sales children in dundrum. Any way it was tiny! XL fit just about.

So are there clothes smaller fits?

Im going to go XL in a hoody, 36x32 in jeans and xl boxer. im 5'10 and 13stone, not too fat!
    Any advice on sizing?
    Thanks!

I am not 100% but i think
    S Here = XS There
    XL Here = L There.

I think they size, one size smaller than our sizing.

Kajor wrote: »
    It actually says on the bottom of the poster above that Shipping Offers Are Not Valid Outside The US

I only added the poster later. When i found it, i edited the post, and some people had already figured it out..
    malvec wrote: »

Tried to use that code, but says it was a single purchase code, and has been already used..

Use Code HOLIDAY2012 to get an extra 10% off when you spend over $100

Sizing chart here if it's any use to anyone...

http://www.aeropostale.com/info/sizechart.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

anyone order from them before? are they quick with delivery?

Shíte, didn't read that about the sizes.
    I bought Medium size hoodies even though most of mine are large, because of the sizing chart guidelines.

PinkFly wrote: »
    anyone order from them before? are they quick with delivery?

They use DHL so quick enough, yep.
    Eathrin wrote: »
    Shíte, didn't read that about the sizes.
    I bought Medium size hoodies even though most of mine are large, because of the sizing chart guidelines.

You could probably change them easily enough. I'd contact them as soon as possible though..
    CONTACT US

To contact us with any questions you may have regarding our international shopping option or your internationally shipped order Contact Us.
    At this time we can only respond to international inquiries by email and in English.

Allyall wrote: »
    They use DHL so quick enough, yep.

You could probably change them easily enough. I'd contact them as soon as possible though..

I've emailed them with the order ref.
    The problem I can see arising is that the order will be dispatched before they even read the email:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Del007

My order is coming to 123 euro including shipping.

Is everyone paying the customs of 25.95 or selecting the other option?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Have read through this and can't make sense of one issue.
    If I spend €101 on that site, what am I going to pay, all in?

Thanks
    irish

Advertisement