Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos Philips Powertouch Pro PT920/19 €31.78 was €199.99

Options
1212223242527»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭fdevine

I was fortunate enough to get an unused reservation number from a fellow boardsie, and on the evening I collected it there were at least two others collecting theirs.

Thanks again to the OP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭g0g

Sorry to dig up an old/expired thread, but I saw this in Boots at the weekend and it made me smile! :)
    F1355268364907856_1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

^ Gutted I missed this one. Is this or could this be the bargain of the year?

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

The Guvnor wrote: »
    ^ Gutted I missed this one. Is this or could this be the bargain of the year?

I'd have it as a toss between this and the 42 inch lg 3d tv (2011) that was cleared off by argos at half the price of the 2012 model with pretty much the same spec

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

g0g wrote: »
    Sorry to dig up an old/expired thread, but I saw this in Boots at the weekend and it made me smile! :)
    F1355268364907856_1.jpg

It's for €87.48 in argos at the moment (and they don't even mention that it was €32, stating that "* Please note item 4436632 has previously been on sale at €77.99." instead)
    PS. More and more Windows Phone circulating I see...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,729 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

zom wrote: »
    It's for €87.48 in argos at the moment (and they don't even mention that it was €32, stating that "* Please note item 4436632 has previously been on sale at €77.99." instead)
    PS. More and more Windows Phone circulating I see...

I know the feeling i got it for 32 for the grandfather on sale last month. The grandmother then got it for him for 87. She is like a dog about it.

Advertisement