Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos Philips Powertouch Pro PT920/19 €31.78 was €199.99

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭iPearly

newportlad wrote: »
    it's exempt from the 30 day money back garuntee

Does this mean there is no exchange allowed even if you decide to return it say a couple of days later.

I bought today and seems fine, just curious...and worried by fionnmcool and lemmys comments!
    Don't mind them. Got one for my husband on Mon and he loves it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

Anyone got a code for one of these in Clonmel or Waterford?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

Got one. Anyone want a code for portlaoise pm me.

Btw 3 left in Waterford a few mins ago :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Ilac centre, Swords, Drogheda, Ashbourne about to come back in stock;)
    (Maybe Not :o )

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Barnet

Darragh, see my post previous page

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

shannon82 wrote: »
    Another boardsie gave me a code 4 Navan.surprise guess what i heard. No thats not valid we dont have it. A manager was sypposed to ring me back today as my sis went in yesterday to collect it when i mentioned it the girl daid well we were mad busy.customer service @its best

My missus had the same problem today. She had one booked and was told they had none left and system was incorrect.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DupsTheKid

Btw 3 left in Waterford a few mins ago :)
    Damn, missed out!:( Anybody have any codes for Waterford?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭ALS

Code available for Dundrum if anyone is stuck , pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

Anyone got a code for a Cork store by any chance??

Ta ta :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

I think the boardsie crew cleared all of these out! :D

This had to be a misprice but a cracking deal and sorry but I lol'ed at anyone complaining about paying €37 for a €200 item! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭ALS

code gone to robulus
    ALS wrote: »
    Code available for Dundrum if anyone is stuck , pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭sonandheir

cheers OP. Got one in Galway last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭gerryk

sonandheir wrote: »
    cheers OP. Got one in Galway last night.

Might just pop in on spec today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

DupsTheKid wrote: »
    Damn, missed out!:( Anybody have any codes for Waterford?
    PMed you a code for Waterford, valid til close today

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

Any other codes for waterford going? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭seawoman

Only 3 left in Letterkenny (Extra) ?
    Is it possible post that ?

Will be new stock in Ashbourne, Drogheda, Dublin and close area?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

One code for two at Nutgrove.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Yamanoto wrote: »

Capitalism at it's best. No doubt bought from Argos and likely to have noticed the bargain here.

Can't blame the seller for trying. I have Heineken Cup Final tickets and I'll be damned if I'm selling them for face value(out of country when final is on)

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Barnet

Barnet wrote: »
    Hi Rega,

Did you pick yours up from Clonmel? When I went to collect mine I gave them my code and paid, but was kept waiting for over 20 minutes while they looked for it. In the end they could not find it. They rang me later to say they have none in stock and won't be getting any more in!!

Have to call back now to get a refund. :(

Well I went to collect my refund this morning and guess what? good news, they informed me they had found my reserved shaver........Happy days again!!! :) Thanks again to the op for sharing and Basq for the code.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

Beer Baron wrote: »
    Capitalism at it's best. No doubt bought from Argos and likely to have noticed the bargain here.

Can't blame the seller for trying. I have Heineken Cup Final tickets and I'll be damned if I'm selling them for face value(out of country when final is on)

Why wouldnt you sell them for face value? if you were as sure as you could be that the person you sold to would use them and not sell them. I would do that and would hope that the good karma would swing my way at some time in the future. I hate touts with a passion :mad:

jmorrisey wrote: »
    Why wouldnt you sell them for face value?

Heineken Cup Final Tickets are in high demand every year. I bought mine the day after the 2012 Final with every intention of going but I got a good deal on a holiday so I'm going on holidays instead. I'd be a fool not to get more money for the tickets. Tout I'm not. I sold my Michael McIntyre tickets on Fleabay and started bidding at Face Value(10% Ebay and 10% Paypal fees). It's not my fault people bid nearly 60% more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭martinr5232

Went to collect one of these in Navan that I reserved last night and the manager wouldnt sell it at that price.

He said head office had put a block on selling them :mad:

So am I the only one that was told that ??

Went to collect one of these in Navan that I reserved last night and the manager wouldnt sell it at that price.

Sounds stupid. You had a reservation and although legally they are not obliged to honour a mistake its the first I heard of it happening. I assumed that because a new catalogue was just released then they were clearing the decks for new products lines. Often suppliers will give big retailers free stock of a new product instead of taking back old stock to keep Argos happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

Doesn't sound right. Maybe he held them for staff at your expense! If it was a mistake Argos would have fixed the price by now. I'd ring head office to confirm and if it's not true I would go back in store and raise hell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I was in Argos in Blanch and was told its going up to 37€:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

I was in Argos in Blanch and was told its going up to 37€:eek:

Rip Off :D

vicwatson wrote: »
    Rip Off :D

Yeah Exactly, only 81.5% off the original price. Hardly worth getting up for really. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Saw this on sale today in Debenhams (Henry St).

€112 after 50% off (down from €225). :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Beer Baron wrote: »

With you on the H-Cup tickets & I've no problem with folks flipping stuff for profit tbh. It's well overpriced in comparison to others on ebay though & I'd be surprised if it shifts.

Advertisement