Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Songs you hate:

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 OMAM

Anything by that ****bag Justin bieber

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Planemo

mama79 wrote: »
    That song that was in the tourism ireland ads the past 2 years or whatever was appalling ..."Do you laugh at me whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"....bag of cats...like a bad church folk group...think they were called the heathers..

They're not even good looking!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

Jessie J - Price Tag, can't deal it's so awful

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Brimful of Asha - aaaarrghh!! The most irritating song ever recorded

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Amprodude

red red wine. A sick song in fairness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

'Candy' by Ash Definite worst song ever!!

I walk out if it's played. I change stations if it's played!

I absolutely hate it!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

One thousand four hundred and sixty five green bottles hanging on a wall

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Haven't gone through all the pages of this thread.... But the song that I HATE, WITH AN ABSOLUTE VENGEANCE, as in my bloody pressure rises when I hear it -

'It's too late too apologise, it's too late (repeat line 5,942 times in an increasingly whiney manner)'.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

OMAM wrote: »
    Anything by that ****bag Justin bieber

One of the most irritating songs ever made.

Swagger Jagger you should get some of your own. Maybe when you stop looking like a transvestite knacker i'll realize what it means

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

Bastille - Of the Night

Ruined 2 great but cheesy dance songs from the 90s.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Roar - Katy Perry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

Every song by Ronan Keating, it was bad enough to write and sing his own songs not to mind to ruin other songs that he did a version of.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

WikiHow wrote: »
    Every song by Ronan Keating, it was bad enough to write and sing his own songs not to mind to ruin other songs that he did a version of.

How'd you like Westlife? :D

fr336 wrote: »
    How'd you like Westlife? :D
    It was bad enough to write and sing their own songs not to mind to ruin other songs that they did a version of.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,582 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

I can't stand Fairground Attraction's Perfect.
    Just awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Robbie Williams and she thinks she's made of canday sh1te which he repeats over and over and over :mad: Robbie Williams can't even sing.

Thank fcuk that whinny little fcuker from Charleville that won that stupid RTE talent show is after disappearing into oblivion :)

See beneath your beautiful especially the part that he goes into screeching mode :mad:

Sam Kade wrote: »

Thank fcuk that whinny little fcuker from Charleville that won that stupid RTE talent show is after disappearing into oblivion :)

I thought Keith Hanley when he sung "Beggin" in the final did a wonderful performance, a hugely talented singer. :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 39 A. Rasher

Sam Kade wrote: »
    Robbie Williams and she thinks she's made of canday sh1te which he repeats over and over and over :mad: Robbie Williams can't even sing. :mad:

Thank you! That's the one I was trying to think of earlier, but I must just blocked it from my memory... Now I can't get it out if my head... His new song, or someone who sounds like him anyway, isn't too bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

I heard Blurred Lines over Sunday dinner and nearly threw up on my plate.

e_e wrote: »
    I heard Blurred Lines over Sunday dinner and nearly threw up on my plate.
    :D :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Green Giant

Blurred Lines
    Get Lucky
    212 - Azealia Banks
    Counting Stars
    The Spark - Afrojack
    Hold On We're Going Home - Drake
    Monster - Eminem/Rihanna
    Gangnam Style
    Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO
    Sexy and I know it - LMFAO
    Take Me To Church
    Trumpets - Jason Derulo
    Hey Ya - Outkast
    Royals - Lorde
    Wagon Wheel
    What Does The Fox Say

All dire, but all pale in comparison to Fatman Scoop shouting "YOU GOTTA 20 DOLLAR BILL PUT YOUR HANDS UP" in a voice that is nails scratching on a blackboard x100. Even worse is when that pile of manure is played in a nightclub and drunken gombeens are giving it socks dancing along to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭burnhardlanger

The JCB Song.

Well, I'm rumblin' in this JCB / I'm five years old and my dad's / A giant sittin' beside me / And the engine rattles my bum etc etc

Utter ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I heard the worst song ever the other day...

I listened to it entirely thinking it was a wind up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Gmol

Wind beneath my wings,
    Without You as butchered by Mariah Carey, love the Neilson cover
    Desire, Still haven't found what I'm looking for, U2
    M People full stop
    Crazy world Aslan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭zcorpian88

Guns 'N' Roses: Sweet Child O' Mine, gets an annoying amount of air time on tv and radio. Overrated song by an overrated band

Anything by Justin Bieber

The Script: For The First Time....just depresses me! Yes I know times are hard but I don't need constant reminding in music form!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

The JCB Song.

Well, I'm rumblin' in this JCB / I'm five years old and my dad's / A giant sittin' beside me / And the engine rattles my bum etc etc

Utter ****.
    If only health and safety were around when he was 5, we would never have been subjected to this ear grating song :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

Total Eclipse of the heart by Bonnie Tyler also gets overplayed loads of times on Irish radio.

'Horse Outside' and anything else by Rubberbandits is one group that's grates me a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

Every song from Frozen, a new level of drivel

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

Any chart crap...its just recycled garbage!

Just like the movies of today all remakes of older stuff and not as good might I add.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Starscream25

I kissed a girl and I liked it, the milkshake song, tatu,

Advertisement