Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What have you eaten/drank so far today?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

8am Coffee
    9am Tea
    12.30 4 rashers & 4 tomatoes, 2 slices of brown bread toasted with butter, Tea
    3.00 Coffee
    5.00 Tea and 2 fig roll biscuits
    7.00 piece of haddock fish and some chips with mayonnaise
    8.00 can of carlesberg
    8.30 glass of wine
    9.00 can of carlesberg
    Now another can of carlesberg....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

your mom

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭james142

Bagel, Milk, toast, apple juice, ham sandwich with YR sauce, tayto crisps, full packet of toffee pops, cadbury milk chocolate, water, chicken, water, strawberry icecream, popcorn, swiss roll and hula hoops :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

keith16 wrote: »
    We had the same dinner Pizzman :eek:

How do you cook your sweet potato? I usually just kick mine up and down the street for a while before ingesting the remnants.

Nice! I take the more complicated approach and boil it for 5 mins in a pot and simmer for about 10 mins. Comes out nice and soft.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

cup of coffee,3 litres of water, sausage sambo, beef stroganoff, glass of red wine,expresso, small bowl of haagen daas vanilla, can of coke.

It seems like a sh'tload when it's written down.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭caste_in_exile

Somewhat of an abandon for food, drank a lot though.. hard to break a good tea rythm once you get started.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

coffee
    egg mayonaisse sammich
    bacon dinner
    glass of water
    coffee
    2 pints of coke
    curly wurly bar
    im about to devour a large slab of mint aero then king crisps and anther pint or 2 of coke

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Left over chili for breakfast
    Chicken Ciabata for lunch
    About 3ltrs of water during the day
    9 cans of beer
    Chicken dinner
    Ice cream

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

A 'nana
    An apple
    Tea
    Coffee
    Tea
    Tea
    Steak/chips/onion/mushroom/garlic
    Tea
    Tea

I had water too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭Katgurl

8 biscuits
    A rasher and rocket sandwich on brown bread
    Fish and chips
    Icecream
    2L bottle of water

I'm hungover to f***

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Scrambled egg with sliced cherry tomatoes and toast for breakfast.

1 cup of Tea.

1 expresso.

Bowl of homemade stew for dinner(about 4-ish)

2 litres of still water

2 litres of sparkling water

Half a packet of onion rings

About to have a couple of roast chicken drummers and a beer!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Emeraldy Pebbles

Katgurl wrote: »
    8 biscuits
    A rasher and rocket sandwich on brown bread
    Fish and chips
    Icecream
    2L bottle of water

I'm hungover to f***

I was just thinking as I was reading it that this is a hangover menu if ever I saw one! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

I had a scrumptious chinese meal at approximately dinnertime. It was scrumptious.

I'm now drinking some delicious beers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

Organic chicken with brown pasta and cherry tomatoes, some water, organic nutella on crackers, 2 cups or green tea, half a litre of water, 2 packets of low fat crisps and a glass of coke :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Two slices of toast.
    A small cheese/salad roll.
    2 bites of mashed potato (no appetite at dinner-time).
    A banana.
    2 biscuits.
    Water.
    2 cups of tea.
    A smoothie.

Having a sammich now. Midnight snack!

Mad for the carbs.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭reginald

Breakfast, 3 slices of clonakilty rashers, 2 toast

Lunch, Cauliflower and brocolli hot cup, 2 more slices of toast

Dinner, Microwavable hotdog, 2 mozzarella oven things, a bounty and a bag of cheese and onion hula hoops, 2 plums, a slice of barm brack and a glass of cordial.

Snack this evening consisted of 4 cans of bulmers and about 15 rollies

Healthy day all in all

Bacon and cabbage 2moro :)

Today.

So far: scrambled eggs (no toast), cup of tea. Another cup of tea with a handful of M&Ms.

Later: open fillet steak sandwich with garlic butter and fried onions, with broccoli and fried taties. Water. More tea.

That should be my lot for the day. Maybe another cuppa but that's all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

No breakfast, had a lie in, just tea. Lunch was roast potatoes with sprouts, chicken and gravy. Green tea after.
    Later on will be more tea and I think I'm eating out so I'll have to play roulette with the menu wherever I go. I'm keeping off coffee and it's going well enough. I love the stuff but you get to the stage where you don't know if you need more or have had too much. I'm more or less the same but without the need for the stuff, and keeping the diet nutritious. I'm in love with good health... and sexy ladies.... ladies... ;):pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

So far-breakfast: bowl of porridge with milk, cinnamon and a banana. Cup of tea. Half glass of apple juice.

A couple of dried apricots as a snack.

Lunch: a vegetable stirfry (carrots, beansprouts, white cabbage, broccoli, peppers) with thai sauce. That didn't fill me up enough so I had a roll with smoked salmon and rocket with vinaigrette dressing. Cup of green tea.

Not sure yet what I'll have this evening, I have some parsnips potatoes and sweet potatoes that need to be used up so I'll probably roast them. I usually make chips from the sweet potatoes. No meat only frozen fish in the freezer so I'll probably have that with the veg.

Think I might open a bottle of wine later but have to take it easy with work in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Ando's Saggy Bottom

Bottle of tesco whiskey and four frozen waffles cremated in the microwave so far. Flying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

2 wheatabix with low fat milk heated in the microwave and a glass of orange juice. Also a sneaky square of chocolate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Bag of sweets for breakfast.

I love being a grown up, I get to do whatever I want :pac:

Bottle of tesco whiskey and four frozen waffles cremated in the microwave so far. Flying.

C'mon Pete, you live on the Upper East Side, keep it classy! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Ando's Saggy Bottom

C'mon Pete, you live on the Upper East Side, keep it classy! :P
    Advertising doesn't pay what it used to.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

So far today

1 pm Tea
    Huge Baguette with 3 rashers, 3 white pudding, 2 eggs & tomato relish nom nom :pac:

Tea
    Tea

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭sunrise91

Special K with low fat milk for breakfast and green tea,
    Special K bar.

Going out for dinner later so have been starving myself today!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Made eggs benedict for breakfast, will have a beef stir fry for dinner and a bagel with tuna and rocket at some point later on. A few cups of tea and coffee at various points throughout the day as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

I'll be getting into cooking sooner or later so I think I'll start posting here:P

Breakfast: Cheese toasty with onion, ham and two slices of cheese pan fried. I also randomly rubbed the outside with cut garlic before I put it on. And a few sweets. Tea

Lunch: Tomato ham and cheese sandwich (two for one per-sliced cheese:P) Tea and chocolate cake.

Tea 3 or 4 or 5 times so far and one cup of coffee.

I'll probably have a chicken burger, waffles and canned sweetcorn later. (and chocolate cake...which bizarrely tastes a little bit oniony as we left it on the same plate and on top the packet)

I mean this in the nicest way, but reading this thread has made me feel less unhealthy:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

A caramel Freddo bar. Chips, twisty fries and a hamburger from McDonalds. Diet Coke...

An awful lot for me. xD

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

I ate my finger with the hunger and smoked 6 rollies...

Advertisement