Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What have you eaten/drank so far today?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

This morning after gym
    Oats +skimmed milk +sliced banana
    Afternoon
    Packet of home made bread sticks
    Evening
    Pancake +sliced banana
    Liquids - 3 black coffees /3 litres of water

My food intake for today is done.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

Big fry up at midday, just after a curry and 2nd bottle of wine sharing with the oh, 3rd bottle about to be opened. Early night with great sex

3 bottles of wine, a fry, a curry, and a shag.....living the dream arnold, living the dream.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

God this is making me hungry. I wish I hadn't wasted all my money on things that will eventually kill me.

Now I've had an apple, left-over piece of fried chicken (dodgy), 4 mini kit kats and got a pack of scampi fries for post-session snacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Quester

2 mint flavoured hot chocolates

bowl of last nights chili infused mince

waiting on other half to arrive so i can cook dinner, which will be sirloin steak, mash, mix veg, aspargus and maybe some cabbage if i can cook it without himself knowing lol

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭GoldenLight

I just realise, after reading this thread. I eat way too much :(

I think I will have that delicious lemon muffin I had my eye on since 2 pm Yummm:D

Really didn't realise so many people still had frys on Saturday, nothing wrong with it, it's just I thought I was the only one. :D

3/4 slices of McCambridge brown bread, 3 cups of coffee, and leftovers from last nights dinner, a mince and pasta dish, (I think the chilly in it might have being the problem) haven't being hungry since. I'm feeling very transparent in the way my food was processed to day, sorry :eek:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,342 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Glass of orange juice, two cups of tea, two slices of toast with scrambled eggs, bowl of home-made potato and leek soup with a buttered bread roll. Healthy enough I suppose!

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭The_Mask

Toasted chicken sandwich & cup of tea, time to order a big curry me thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

For breakfast...... scrambled egg, slice of toast and tea

Lunch...... cheese, lettuce, tomato sandwich and coffee and about 2 squares of chocolate

That's all so far, gona have some soup soon

A lot of people here haven't eaten that much for the time, seems to be a habit that everyone eats very late maybe?

• Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

Coffee, 'bout to get chipper :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭caste_in_exile

Fcuk all. A bit of quiche.. next time it dawns on me I'm starting to look like the host from tales from the crypt I might eat something

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

For breakfast: 2 x superquinn sausages (grilled) with two slices of wholegrain bread

"Lunch": 2 Fox's classic bars and a cup of Earl Grey Tea

Dinner: Rib Eyed Steak with sweet potato wedges washed down with a glass of Rioja

Dessert: A bottle or five of "Spaten"

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Flutterby80

An apple and raspberry muffin for breakfast, shepherds pie spuds and veg for lunch with a chocolate brownie to follow and just had a baked potato with chicken and coleslaw for dinner, glass of vino in hand now :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

2 boiled eggs and a bagel, some potato with prawns, 2 digestives, couple cups of tea, baileys coffee

Breakfast: Porridge, scrambled egg and a banana
    Pasta before gym
    Protein shake after gym
    Dinner:Steak and sweet potato

Hungry now, probably get more pasta because there's not much else

We had the same dinner Pizzman :eek:

How do you cook your sweet potato? I usually just kick mine up and down the street for a while before ingesting the remnants.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Coffee and a Milky Bar for breakfast as I was running late and stopped at a shop.

Toast and two cups of coffee for lunch.

Soup and brown bread for dinner.

Drinking wine now, will probably have more toast with nutella and butter popcorn later.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Slice of brown bread
    Bottle of Blossom Hill
    Indian Chicken Tikka with a side salad
    A good old fashioned full Irish fry for dinner
    About to get cracking on a can of chicken meatballs although that Spag bol is making me think about some I left in the freezer.
    So I'm semi-merry and well fed.

keith16 wrote: »
    How do you cook your sweet potato? I usually just kick mine up and down the street for a while before ingesting the remnants.

sweet potato chips are good, cut into chip shaped..um..chips, drizzled with coconut oil and salt, and cooked in really hot oven.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

I went for a walk earlier and brought a Tesco isotonic drink with me. When I came home I had Aldi cheese and broccoli pasta (it's like this except a cheaper version), two pints of orange squash, a bar of orange chocolate and a Frijj fudge brownie milkshake. I need to stop eating rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭seamey beag84

keith16 wrote: »
    For breakfast: 2 x superquinn sausages (grilled) with two slices of wholegrain bread

Are the Superquinn suasages as nice as i've heard? Is there better? Im a Clonakilty sausage person myself but i'm open minded..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭9959

1 Can of Lilt
    1 Bag of Quavers (Large)
    1 Bucket of Beef Stragonoff
    Jelly
    Sweets
    1 Bottle of Kiskadee
    Popadoms
    Baked Alaska
    Chips

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Are the Superquinn suasages as nice as i've heard? Is there better? Im a Clonakilty sausage person myself but i'm open minded..

Find a decent butchers (mine is on Meath St., Dublin) and get your sausages there.
    Pick up some mince while you're at it and make meatloaf or shephards pie. Dead simple - recipes are all over the net.

Opinions vary. They're my favourite sausages, only discovered them maybe in the past 18months. Used to only buy hicks (pork butchers in dun laoghaire), but they're much better than them. Some say they're not spicey enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

sweet potato chips are good, cut into chip shaped..um..chips, drizzled with coconut oil and salt, and cooked in really hot oven.

Don't go nuts with the oven! Par-boil them a bit first, then slice them into chunks or chips and roast them with whatever seasoning. That's what I do anyway.

Some fairly sparse diets with lots of coffee in here. Some delicious sounding stuff too!

I usually cut them into wedges, drizzle with olive oil and cayenne chili pepper, and yes, into a an inferno of an oven!

I'm partial to both, they are different and I usually rotate between the two, couldn't pick a favourite, although the Clonakilty ones grill a bit better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Emeraldy Pebbles

Big fry up at midday, just after a curry and 2nd bottle of wine sharing with the oh, 3rd bottle about to be opened. Early night with great sex

Don't open that third bottle so...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

God I'm a pig!! Depression day today. Have lost half stone this month, back to the gym tomorrow to repair the damage of:

Fry up
    Pizza slice
    Tesco noodles
    Sweets
    Chilli and pasta
    Two homemade cranberry and nut cookies
    Tomato sandwich!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭alphabeat

raspberrys , strawberrys , kiwi , orange and apple for breakfast , wholemeal bagel and some dark choc and strong assam tea black with raw sugar cane.

nuts and seeds for lunch

9k run in the park

dinner was a home made veggie pasta and a glass of fine bordaeux

now a couple of cans of guiness and tv.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

4 yokes, 5 cans of Heineken,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

2 slices of dry toast.
    1 cup of black tea.
    4 pints of water.
    1 slice of brack.

I can add Caramelised Onion and Mushroom Pie and a Vegetable Bake (both from M&S) to this now. Yum!

And 2 more pints of water.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Idjit

I'm what my mother likes to call a 'hungah hole'.

Three slices of toast and a cuppa tea, a banana, an orange, two chicken sandwiches, a full sized toblerone, an energy drink, two giant spring rolls, a full portion of beef fried rice, about 5 pints of water total over the course of the day, two packets of crisps.

This is Saturday eatin' though, during the week it's all about the tuna and salads (loads of them) :D

Advertisement