Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Nexus 10

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,849 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

It'll still be a Nexus 10, assuming of course they ever do release a follow up to the current N10.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

5starpool wrote: »
    It'll still be a Nexus 10, assuming of course they ever do release a follow up to the current N10.

Looking at sales it might not happen. A quad core N10 would be sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Looking at sales it might not happen. A quad core N10 would be sweet.

Sales of the Nexus 10, the existing one!? Have they been bad??

• Registered Users Posts: 7 LFC180

Is there any shop in the UK or Ireland you can walk in and buy a Google Nexus 10

LFC180 wrote: »
    Is there any shop in the UK or Ireland you can walk in and buy a Google Nexus 10

Nope, the only place is from the Google Play store in the UK or the US......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Keith186

Got 4.4.2 yesterday.

When I press Home after having the browser open I'm getting lag. Half the wallpaper will display, then the next half then the apps.

Anyone else getting this lag? Started getting worse since 4.4, it was rarely an issue before that.

Had hoped 4.4.2 would improve it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lazare

I've ordered an N10 online from Amazon yesterday, will it ship to me?

I just did it to see if the order would go through. I haven't heard anything yet, will I receive a mail saying it won't dispatch to Irl?

If I do, what's my quickest option? It's for a gift but I've accepted it's unlikely I'll get it before xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭fitz213

My Nexus 10 fell and the screen is cracked. I have googled it to death, is there anywhere I can get a replacement screen????

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Skippy along

Got android 5.0 lollipop update today looking great..

Got android 5.0 lollipop update today looking great..

How is it running and what is the battery life like??

Cheers,
    M

• Advertisement

madmoe wrote: »
    How is it running and what is the battery life like??

Cheers,
    M

Yeah I'm impressed.. It's a lot faster for Web browsing don't know about battery life yet as only just Installed it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭gzoladz

Happy with it so far too. No random reboot yet. Loookinv for a trick to make the nav bars transparent.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Kleine Hundin

My nexus 10 has been acting all slow. This morning the battery was completely dead, and refused to start up despite being connected to a charger. Switch chargers for now.

I'm thinking, would it be best to do a factory reset first before going to lollipop? We have 4 profiles going and I'm thinking it is time to refresh it all.

My nexus 10 has been acting all slow. This morning the battery was completely dead, and refused to start up despite being connected to a charger. Switch chargers for now.

I'm thinking, would it be best to do a factory reset first before going to lollipop? We have 4 profiles going and I'm thinking it is time to refresh it all.

Had a problem earlier this year with my nexus 10 failing to start up or charge no matter what charger i used, I tried every trick in the book for weeks and no way could I get it going, ended up returning it to google who replaced it with a new one, so good luck with yours if you do get it going, probably best to do a factory reset before you install lollipop

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Kleine Hundin

I bought my Nexus 10 in the USA in June 2013, so I think I'm out of luck with warrenty.

It's charging but really slow, it's only 45% charged and it was plugged in for the last 5 hours, I estimate.

I bought my Nexus 10 in the USA in June 2013, so I think I'm out of luck with warrenty.

It's charging but really slow, it's only 45% charged and it was plugged in for the last 5 hours, I estimate.

Ah you'll be grand once it's charging if it was mine I'd do a full factory reset before installing lollipop

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭gzoladz

Try a different usb cable. Ideally a shorter one and of good quality. This happened to me a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Are people still buying these new or are they past there best? With newer ones coming out.

In the market for a 10" tablet. Have great faith in nexus devices.

Or coukd some one recommend a 10" tablet at half decent money...cirva 350€...would like one with sim.supported really. I know samsung have the 10.1 pro but must be more out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Vince086

Got the update to lollipop a few days ago and I'm not impressed.

Battery is not lasting nearly as long as it used to. Fully charged at 8am it predicts it will die at 5 am the next day with no usage. It used to last days with a little usage.

The notification bar is horrible, it's only about 3 inches wide and in the middle of the screen, no swiping from one side to get notification and settings from the other.

Volume control now only controls the the current app/screen, you can no longer expand it to change system, and alarm volume.

Haven't had it long enough to see if it fixed the random reboots problem.

Advertisement