Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you know anybody or have you ever scored with any1 famous

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 253 ✭✭theidiots

One of the Dillon sisters from Fair city, got quite the shock when I seen her on Fair City a few weeks later, never mentioned it, just said shes in college, not saying which one!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Sleep with somebody famous, Never! I often fap to Jo from Fair City though. "Pound for Pound" not the best looking woman out there, but something attractive about that fairly non attractive face

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

theidiots wrote: »
    One of the Dillon sisters from Fair city, got quite the shock when I seen her on Fair City a few weeks later, never mentioned it, just said shes in college, not saying which one!
    was it the good looking one,the nutcase or the one in Toronto??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,081 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

theidiots wrote: »

trinty? ucd? dcu????

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!!!!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

sgb wrote: »
    Years ago a mate of mine rode Lisa Riley when she was in Emmerdale

Said she a clit the size of a plum

That was in FHM years ago

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

That was in FHM years ago

Really? Christ, that is horrible. Poor woman having that out there about her :(

And yes, I know it is probably not true at all, but still!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Lads, people from fair city aren't famous!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 1777

Sure I've fingered me own hole, but unfortunately I'm a chump at best so it counts for little more than elephant shyte.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

yes, but im still waiting on them to become famous, any day now.............

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

1777 wrote: »
    Sure I've fingered me own hole, but unfortunately I'm a chump at best so it counts for little more than elephant shyte.

Jaysus I don't even remember setting up a second account never mind posting that :confused:

:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭teednab-el

Sharon Ni Bheolain....oh wait it was someone who looked like her. It was a famous moment all the same :)

Advertisement