Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you know anybody or have you ever scored with any1 famous

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭ArnoldJRimmer

Thujrog wrote: »
    Friend of mine shifted Pat Ingoldsby when she was in college. It was about 15 years ago but he was well into his 50's even then.

I think we have a winner

• Registered Users Posts: 18 itsgrandlike

Shifted Micky joe harte from Your're a star outside the Glenroyal..I was all but 16 and my bestie and I were visiting her sis who was in college in Maynooth. I had no idea who he was until watching the prog the following Sunday. Bit of a ledge in my school that year! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

Spread wrote: »
    Twink?
    jimmy saville,when i was a young boy in the 50s

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Shifted Micky joe harte from Your're a star outside the Glenroyal..I was all but 16 and my bestie and I were visiting her sis who was in college in Maynooth. I had no idea who he was until watching the prog the following Sunday. Bit of a ledge in my school that year! :D

I'm fairly sure that he was married and had kids when he was on you're a star, sounds like a lovely fella, kids weren't that young either!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 itsgrandlike

meoklmrk91 wrote: »
    I'm fairly sure that he was married and had kids when he was on you're a star, sounds like a lovely fella, kids weren't that young either!

Yup he was.. which is why a year later it was all over the tabloids that he was fooling around.. his marriage was apparently over and they were keeping up appearances for the show! (I probs read too much about it but I was young and thought it was exciting!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭maximo31

My claim to fame : Shifted Gemma Hayes years ago! (After she had broken up with Julian Lennon!). Also fumbled with Louise O'Hara from The Apprentice!! (Probably doesnt count though!)

^ Oh dear. Suddenly I do not feel so special.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭nozzferrahhtoo

Heheheh maximo31 and taxahcruel snogged the same singer. I hope neither of you had anything :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

My mum went out with Joe Dolan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

got a bit of tongue tennis off Skin from Skunk Anansie after one of their gigs many moons ago.

Also went out with Suranne Jones who used to be in Corrie for about a month in 1996. Happy days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I don't score famous people, famous people score ME!!

Of which there is a grand total of zero :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

Mrs. Geeky's aunt did a line with Niall Quinn back in the day. Apparently he kissed like a dishwasher.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

geeky wrote: »
    Mrs. Geeky's aunt did a line with Niall Quinn back in the day. Apparently he kissed like a dishwasher.

He'd finish well in the box though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭loggedoff

JamieKCCO wrote: »
    Adele :o

Twink???? Jesus, your sick!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Emeraldy Pebbles

maximo31 wrote: »
    My claim to fame : Shifted Gemma Hayes years ago! (After she had broken up with Julian Lennon!).

That is class - she's gorgeous! Go you! :)

Oh, and taxAH too! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I shagged Mila Kunis and none of you can prove I didn't!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

one of my mates scored one of the guys from bruno mars. seemingly a very seedy opertation up at their hotel room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

one of my mates scored one of the guys from bruno mars. seemingly a very seedy opertation up at their hotel room.
    Eh Bruno mars is one guy

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

smash wrote: »
    Eh Bruno mars is one guy

So your mate blew some random roadie...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

smash wrote: »
    I shagged Mila Kunis and none of you can prove I didn't!

You're a virgin smash, we all know it :v And your custom made Mila Kunis RealDoll doesn't count!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Went to a swingers club with The Krankies once......

Best. Night. Ever.

:P

Whats a Krankie?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Whats a Krankie?

Oh dear...

http://www.krankies.com/communities/5/004/005/418/385/images/4534550755_288x373.png

'Jimmy' Krankie roared "Fandabidozeee" when I spaffed all over her chebs :P

They like their swinging:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2075996/The-Krankies-admit-secret-swingers-Not-fan-dabi-dozi.html

Oh dear indeed. Me and the girls have talked about whether we would ever do a swinging club sometime but I can not see that pair featuring in our - to do list.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

hi son

• Closed Accounts Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Emeraldy Pebbles

Seedy how?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I'd say that was some good hand-holding action she got from Joe.

Joe wasn't really into the ladies as we all know.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Girl I know rode John O Shea, all well and good but she was a Liverpool "fan" and he played for United at the time, and was engaged, stay classy ladies..... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

George Best tried it on with my ma in the 80s... Regardless of the fact that my dad was sitting a few feet away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭nozzferrahhtoo

I am led to believe my mother had a few months of a "thing" with one of the Chieftains. I do not know which one as I know nothing about him. All I know is that he is the one with something slightly odd about his lip. Hair lip or something? I have no idea.

Advertisement