Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you know anybody or have you ever scored with any1 famous

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

George Best tried it on with my ma in the 80s... Regardless of the fact that my dad was sitting a few feet away.

Madness! Everyone knows your Da is far better looking.

That's the drink for you though. Poor ol' Georgie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

i was with a bird that was on big brother. wouldnt call her famous tho, just another mongo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

AnonoBoy wrote: »

Madness! Everyone knows your Da is far better looking.

That's the drink for you though. Poor ol' Georgie.

My da looks like Pat Mustard!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Something..... something..... massive tool in my box....... *snigger*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

You've made a terrible mistake posting this in AH:D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

mackeire wrote: »
    i was with a bird that was on big brother. wouldnt call her famous tho, just another mongo!

She must have lowered her standards, so

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

mackeire wrote: »

Was it the 'bird' who wasn't a 'bird' who won it, the wan with the big 'clit' :p

I remember seeing her on the front of a woman's magazine a few years ago with the headline of "I lost 3 stone in 2 months" and remember thinking, "Jaysus that's nothing, shur didn't ya lose two stones in an hour on the operating table!!!!" :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

I remember some young one wrote a big spread in the Sunday Indo about having a holiday romance with JOS (who was always associated with ghey rumours) a few years ago, was that her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

kfallon wrote: »

Was it the 'bird' who wasn't a 'bird' who won it, the wan with the big 'clit' :p

I remember seeing her on the front of a woman's magazine a few years ago with the headline of "I lost 3 stone in 2 months" and remember thinking, "Jaysus that's nothing, shur didn't ya lose two stones in an hour on the operating table!!!!" :pac:

I knew that was you without even checking the name!

I knew that was you without even checking the name!

Thanks.....I think? :confused: :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Yeah believe it or not I shifted gaybo a couple of times in reynards. A frisky little fella he was. He kept sayin 'roll it there' the durty yoke!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

I scored someone called Brian Kennedy once, it wasn't *the* Brian Kennedy though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭9959

I am led to believe my mother had a few months of a "thing" with one of the Chieftains. I do not know which one as I know nothing about him. All I know is that he is the one with something slightly odd about his lip. Hair lip or something? I have no idea.

If album titles are autobiographical then I know which one of them we can immediately rule out.
    I am of course referring to the excellent 1981 solo album,
    'Derek Bell Plays With Himself'.

lukesmom wrote: »
    Yeah believe it or not I shifted a gaybo a couple of times in reynards. A frisky little fella he was. He kept sayin 'roll it there' the durty yoke!

FYP ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

Winty wrote: »
    I used to shift Keavy Lynch

Happy Times
    I always had her pegged as a lesbian for some reason....
    My OH sister's best friend is married to one of the brothers from the now broken up band that were HUGE in the 90's.
    Guessing it was one of the Carter Twins?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Guessing it was one of the Carter Twins?

What a roaring success they were!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Mate of mine kissed Dev from Coronation Street in the playhouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

kfallon wrote: »

FYP ;)

??????

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

summerskin wrote: »
    got a bit of tongue tennis off Skin from Skunk Anansie after one of their gigs many moons ago.

Also went out with Suranne Jones who used to be in Corrie for about a month in 1996. Happy days.
    She was in corrie for ages,if you did i am extremly envious,massive baps,please confirm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

smash wrote: »
    Eh Bruno mars is one guy
    cantdecide wrote: »
    So your mate blew some random roadie...

as in bruno mars and the supporting musicians who were playing his set.

I'm not disagreeing with the random roadie thing though... I wouldn't be too surprised knowing the girl.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

tipptom wrote: »
    She was in corrie for ages,if you did i am extremly envious,massive baps,please confirm.

she was in corrie for ages, but i went out with her for a month. didn't word it very well, sorry.

and yes, great baps.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭spodoinkle

A spice girls tribute act played in a nightclub I was in, in 1999, I got off with 'the ginger one'

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Fight_Night

Fingered Ann Doyle a few years ago. She was good craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭ArtyM

summerskin wrote: »
    got a bit of tongue tennis off Skin from Skunk Anansie after one of their gigs many moons ago.

Nice one.
    Think she is fabulous - both to look at and to listen to.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,931 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Shifted Micky joe harte from Your're a star outside the Glenroyal..I was all but 16 and my bestie and I were visiting her sis who was in college in Maynooth. I had no idea who he was until watching the prog the following Sunday. Bit of a ledge in my school that year! :D
    Married with kids the dirty fecker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

sgb wrote: »
    Years ago a mate of mine rode Lisa Riley when she was in Emmerdale

Said she a clit the size of a plum

piles....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

George Best tried it on with my ma in the 80s... Regardless of the fact that my dad was sitting a few feet away.

tried what on? were they in a shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭vixdname

I banged a female member of the RTE news reading team and NO.....It wasnt Ann Doyle...I have standards.This news reader still looks good, I actually said to her mid ride that I'd never see the RTE news in the same light every again. She just laughed and we got on with what we were doing

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

I got ****ed by Michael Noonan. But it probably doesn't count as he's 'done' everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Strawberry Fields

vixdname wrote: »
    I banged a female member of the RTE news reading team and NO.....It wasnt Ann Doyle...I have standards.This news reader still looks good, I actually said to her mid ride that I'd never see the RTE news in the same light every again. She just laughed and we got on with what we were doing

Sharon ni volin?

Advertisement