Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you know anybody or have you ever scored with any1 famous

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

Yeah I scored Katherine Jenkins, Scarlett Johannson, Charlize Theron, Mila Kunis and Angelina Jolie all in Xangos in Trim.......true story!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Foxwaldo

When i was younger i kissed a girl who said she was an extra in a Harry Potter film those that count!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

Does Georgia Salpa count?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Irishcrx wrote: »
    No no I gave Brian my number and he later took my anal cherry and I shoved the drumsticks up his arse.

That's more like it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Emeraldy Pebbles

smurgen wrote: »
    we all texted him with modified coronas lyrics. "addicted to progress" became "addicted to anal" and the san diego song line "We sleep all day and we drink all night" became "we sleep all day we bang all night"

You all have quite the rapier wit.

• Advertisement

Irishcrx wrote: »
    I met Brian McFadden in a music shop once , he wanted to know the differance in 5 grade drum sticks and 7 grade...yes this man makes a living as a musician , he said they were for his nephew and ended up just buying a load of them.

Got to do a lock in with the darkness once over in England , my uncle's a mate of theirs. Mad bunch of ****s they were , ended up getting a lift home with Justin Hawking roof down on the car , horrible weather at 6am and I was fluttered..

What has any of this got to do with scoring someone famous?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,098 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

My left hand has been on tv before, does that count.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

I f*cked Biggins and a famous footballer who I can't name and a certain politician, let's call him, "Mr. K".

This was all at the same time by the way.

Damn you I was going to say Biggins but I can't talk about it anyhow! :pac:

Friend of my woman's went out with the lead singer of The Airborne Toxic Event for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭splendid101

What has any of this got to do with scoring someone famous?

You're so naive; "Roof down on the car" is a euphemism for, "we had sex with one another". He even mentions that he was "fluttered", i.e. covered in semen.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

My girlfriend scored Robert Sheehan while he was in GMIT, I stopped watching misfits when she told me!

• Advertisement

Manzoor14 wrote: »
    My girlfriend scored Robert Sheehan while he was in GMIT, I stopped watching misfits when she told me!

He's mank. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭FairytaleGirl

The girl who played Sarah Lou on Corrie - Tina something?

Anyway my friend (whos a girl) spent a good few hours making the face off her in POP in Manchester (gay bar) No one was surprised except us, apparently its a regular occurrence!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,449 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Ormus wrote: »
    A friend of mine shifted her years ago before she was famous.

I wonder am I the same person!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

antodeco wrote: »
    I wonder am I the same person!

Definitely not!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Valetta

Ormus wrote: »
    A friend of mine shifted her years ago before she was famous.

What's your friend famous for now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Billy Connolly was very nearly my father, but then I'm not sure if I would be me if he was so I suppose I should say Billy Connolly was very nearly someone else who would exist instead of me's father.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

I'm still young yet but no, nobody "famous"....I have been with a girl who was on the All Ireland Talent Show if that counts :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

A guy I work with's moth, used to bang the Prince of Monaco, boom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭bgrizzley

i pretended i was famous once and scored with somone not famous. does that count?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

I saw Laura Whitmore at a houseparty once, i wanted to score her but didnt, stood in the corner holding a beer instead....actually this makes me sound very pathetic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    A guy I work with's moth, used to bang the Prince of Monaco, boom.

Really his girlfriend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Lemonperv

I was having a pint of Guinness and some of the head was dripping down the side. Michael McDowell helpfully used his index finger to stroke up the glass to prevent the head dripping to the ground and proceeded to lick that finger.

I think my Mum went on dates with Eddie Jordan before she married my Dad.

Lemonperv wrote: »
    I was having a pint of Guinness and some of the head was dripping down the side. Michael McDowell helpfully used his index finger to stroke up the glass to prevent the head dripping to the ground and proceeded to lick that finger.

Hilarious, but I don't think that constitutes sexual contact!

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Catxscotch

I shifted one of the Armagh footballers a couple of weeks after the y won the All Ireland..he was famous then..

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Lemonperv

Catxscotch wrote: »
    I shifted one of the Armagh footballers a couple of weeks after the y won the All Ireland..he was famous then..

A bold shift or a good shift?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭BizzyC

Met Laura Whitmore back in college actually, didn't try to score her though.

I was off my face drunk, so I knew it would be a hopeless endevour and just decided to have a bit of craic instead....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Lad I know from Bray has scored Laura Whitmore a few times, but then again, apparently so has half his 6th year class from secondary school...

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Catxscotch

Lemonperv wrote: »
    A bold shift or a good shift?

Good shift I thought

Actually Glenda Gilson walked past me in Heathrow once, I was arriving and she was departing so we had that glass wall between us. By the time I had my d*ck out she was gone already :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Flaker

My friend says she scored Mark Owen from Take That years ago.

Now, this girl ain't the prettiest and under normal circumstances I'd say she was telling porkies, but Mark Owen has proven himself to be such a sleaze that I actually wouldn't be surprised.

Advertisement