Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Conor52

20 donuts for St Patrick Day :-) A few bits and pieces from previous years and Gil has the Blarney Castle for 115 donuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,272 ✭✭✭corkie

Happy St Patrick's Day!

7101a02dec17af6541fb46527731b7c7_1024.jpg?t=55072e660686b

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I have 67 donuts...

Tempted to buy Bartman, but not sure if I should just keep saving to maybe try and buy a new character later considering donuts are so hard to come by...

Tom O Flanagan's Pub (Or Simpsons and Son) is popular tonight! All my adult characters are on a 4 hour task to "Drink craft beer"!

0c489cbe9ae71656fa5f2ee40aa583b8_1024.jpg?t=5508901366959

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Only on 38000 freeze rays.

I guess it's unlikely I'll get to the 61500 mark for the last prize now. :(

Only getting 3/criminal in friends' towns is a bit of a gip really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,258 ✭✭✭✭endacl

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Only on 38000 freeze rays.

I guess it's unlikely I'll get to the 61500 mark for the last prize now. :(

Only getting 3/criminal in friends' towns is a bit of a gip really.

You will all right. No bother to ya. Keep the faith!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

You should be grand wnolan! According to TSTOaddicts calendar, I'm about 3,000 behind so it'll be close going for me. Missed a few days last week.

Had to send Brandine in for an abortion. 30 odd days into the Birth Another Spuckler task, and I need her to Prepare a Moonshine Bath.

Ah well. There's a stack of beer in it for me...

ShazGV wrote: »
    You should be grand wnolan! According to TSTOaddicts calendar, I'm about 3,000 behind so it'll be close going for me. Missed a few days last week.

I'm about 3000 ahead by that reckoning. Playing once a day. I think they made this one a little bit too easy to be interesting. No last day panic = no banter on this thread.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I'm about 20,000 ahead according to that so should get a good few extra donuts too hopefully.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,826 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I'm not even close. Haha!

:(

Oh cool! I wish I'd seen that calendar earlier. I'm right bang on schedule according to that, with another 12 hours left today to try and get an extra few!

And I just need to craft Zenith City Times now for which I'm only short 7 handcuffs and 2 of those wing things, so should be sorted. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,312 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Same! I'm 4,000 ahead with my ray guns. And I only need two more handcuffs for the Zenith Times which I should have by this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

I think I'm over 10,000 ahead so hopefully will get a few donuts out of it.

Only need 2 more pairs of handcuffs for the Zenith Times building too and I'll have built all the crafted items. I definitely feel like the stuff was easier to get this event.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭Sarn

Got the Collider earlier. Now to collect 6000 freeze rays for some donuts. The easiest event in a long time, just not very exciting.

Sarn wrote: »
    Got the Collider earlier. Now to collect 6000 freeze rays for some donuts. The easiest event in a long time, just not very exciting.

6000 for donuts? That's a bit mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭5h4mr0(k

Looks like I'm a couple of days behind schedule. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Let me nephew play with my iPad for a few minutes to keep him quiet. He pressed the nuclear explosion button and my 2.5 years if playing is now gone. I feel like crying.

Wellyd wrote: »
    Let me nephew play with my iPad for a few minutes to keep him quiet. He pressed the nuclear explosion button and my 2.5 years if playing is now gone. I feel like crying.

Everything is just in storage!?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

corkie wrote: »
    Everything is just in storage!?

I know but the thoughts of putting it all back out!

• Advertisement

I'm liking this last phase of the event. The statue is cool. Really hope it doesn't get destroyed at the end! :P

I'm liking this last phase of the event. The statue is cool. Really hope it doesn't get destroyed at the end! :P

Overall in this event there have been a lot of new buildings. Makes space a bit of a priority again, although I still need a few more millio to get all the available land, but I don't have much more to get. I tend to put all the stuff from specific events in the same area, some more untidily than others (past valentines/easter/haloween events specifically), and I should get around to doing a proper clean up or storage of it. Pity you can't sell a lot of the clutter like stupid fences though.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Conor52

I was reading that after the event the statue will have multiple skins (like the christmas decorations on houses) so you should be able to choose the level of destruction you want.

Hopefully there will be a bit of a break now that this even is effectively over and we won't be launching straight into an easter event. A small thing for a couple of days over easter would be good, but hopefully not a month long thing anyhow.

5starpool wrote: »
    Hopefully there will be a bit of a break now that this even is effectively over and we won't be launching straight into an easter event. A small thing for a couple of days over easter would be good, but hopefully not a month long thing anyhow.

I'll skip the Easter event if there is one. Easter prizes are always crap, unsellable, unstoreable, and undumpable in KrappyLand.

Right. Event finished. See y'all at the next one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭coolisin

I was enjoying the event, my biggest gripe is you really had to log on multiple times a day to get through it.
    I didnt get through all the prices once the hole collecting thing started, I slowed down playing.
    Not enough characters earning event currency.

But I really enjoyed the last part.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Harrison Wells II

All in all that was ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Absolutely no jobs being given out. Don't want to put them all on 24h ones in case a task comes up.

Still no win at the dogs! I choose the bottom one every time, think this is the longest I have gone without a win.

• Advertisement

Absolutely no jobs being given out. Don't want to put them all on 24h ones in case a task comes up.

Still no win at the dogs! I choose the bottom one every time, think this is the longest I have gone without a win.

Any character can be taken from a task by storing either them or the building they came with temporarily, with the exception of anyone doing a task in the Simpson house as that can't be stored, and neither can Homer/Lisa.

As for the dogs I'd say I've placed a bet on that only about twice in the last 2 years.

Advertisement