Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Updating now, glad I got my few donuts anyhow. Good riddance to the elves anyhow I say. Not a bad update overall but very intensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I know it wasn't the most popular update, but I liked it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Updated keeps timing out on me. grrr just seeing Bart unplugging the server a lot tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Thought that was a pretty good event
    Though as with most of them the tasks dried up pretty quickly

30 donuts in a mystery box! Makes a change from the usual tree or newspaper dispenser.

Everything's coming up Millhouse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,272 ✭✭✭corkie

Another small update today!

3 Islands for free! (Feel sorry for people who spent donuts on them)

175 Donuts Gil Deal -- Castle and Skin for Lisa.

Sarn wrote: »
    Snow is gone as of the new update. No event yet.

New update. 3 Islands in your inventory and Gill has a castle for 175 donuts. Includes a new skin for Lisa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

i wish they'd give me Shary Bobbins,

i didn't have enough donuts to get her last time and she's nowhere since.... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I noticed most of the people in my friends list dont play anymore. Do we have a list of current players? I found the last event tough with so little friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

I noticed most of the people in my friends list dont play anymore. Do we have a list of current players? I found the last event tough with so little friends.

I've just gave it a rest for awhile, found the Christmas episode a bit of a pain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Was I the only one still looking for elves without thinking the last day so?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,543 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

mrsoundie wrote: »
    I've just gave it a rest for awhile, found the Christmas episode a bit of a pain.

Same here, I might pick it up again now that it's over

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭pedatron

Takes so long to go up a level at times. Absolutely grinding to get up to level 48. No fun. No story. Log in once every few days to put people doing tasks. The end is near for me with this game! Also a huge memory hog on my phone among other things!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

pedatron wrote: »
    Takes so long to go up a level at times. Absolutely grinding to get up to level 48. No fun. No story. Log in once every few days to put people doing tasks. The end is near for me with this game! Also a huge memory hog on my phone among other things!

I'm holding on by a thread myself. After two years and many hours of gameplay I'm reluctant to give up though. Pretty much feel exactly the same as yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭5h4mr0(k

DubDJ wrote: »
    I'm holding on by a thread myself. After two years and many hours of gameplay I'm reluctant to give up though. Pretty much feel exactly the same as yourself.

Same here. Enjoying some days of cold turkey after the christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭endacl

5h4mr0(k wrote: »
    Same here. Enjoying some days of cold turkey after the christmas.

Best bit of Christmas. With stuffing and brown sauce.

Oh.

Not that kinda cold turkey...

Ya, got that yesterday. Nothing much really. A new building and skin for 'Slave Willie' is about it. I certainly won't be spending donuts on a static (excuse the pun) electric car.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Would like to add a few more players ready for the next event. If you can add me or post up your usernames that would be great ta.

MrsFlushdraw is my SN

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭mtt_swny

My username is MTTSWNY, have room for a few extra neighbourinos as I chopped a few non-players. Feel free to add me, have about 10 free spaces.

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I downloaded this for the first time a few days ago.

I hate myself a little for enjoying this game, since it's generally everything I loathe about mobile games. But the aesthetic and general spattering of humour is keeping me entertained for now. The sparsity of donuts and the fact almost all buildings and decorations seem to need them is already an irritant, but shur I'll see how I go in the next few days.

wnolan1992 is my username if anyone wants to add.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

Is anyone else having problems building the old abandoned warehouse? When I try to build it just stays red for me and won't let me put it down anywhere (and I've loads of space). I tried on the waterfront too in case it had to be on water but no dice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

Woshy wrote: »
    Is anyone else having problems building the old abandoned warehouse? When I try to build it just stays red for me and won't let me put it down anywhere (and I've loads of space). I tried on the waterfront too in case it had to be on water but no dice.

Never mind - I figured it out just after posting here. It has to be built on your Boardwalk thing. It would have nice if it said that in the info!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

I had to google it, because it would not let me put it anywhere,

• Registered Users Posts: 16,963 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

I think it has to be on the boardwalk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

Finished mine in the board-walk today.

All done now.

Waiting on the next update, can't even play around with the design of my springfield coz I've run out of space and ea seem to be ignoring our please for more land

All done now.

Waiting on the next update, can't even play around with the design of my springfield coz I've run out of space and ea seem to be ignoring our please for more land

They included more land in the level 49 update.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

FFS. The two mystery boxes I've gotten since starting to play this game had f*cking parking lots in them.

Advertisement