Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Why can't you pop balloons in KL now?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,300 ✭✭✭corkie

Why can't you pop balloons in KL now?

A bug along with no money from the kwiki-mart, that will be fixed when EA remove the Christmas event from our games.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭dresden8

Got all the prizes and reached 4000 elf bells for donuts.

There's a draw where you can get 1, 2, or 3 donuts.

FFS, all that effort for that? 2 cheap donuts?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,265 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

Have many people won the top prize in the kwiki-mart?

The 10'000? I've won it twice in the last week. Before that, I won it once only, months ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

Have many people won the top prize in the kwiki-mart?

I think I have only gotten it once, but not lately

Got all the prizes first time ever, quite boring though,

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

For all we complained about the whacking day event (and there were some very valid things to complain about) the prizes on offer then were far better than anything in any event since. I wish they'd get back to giving substantial things like that again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

So bored of the current event. Can't wait for it to finish. I only knew I would get as far as collecting enough bells for Ralph, which I got on Saturday. Bloody elves are annoying me! And I want the snow gone!

Got the spruce caboose this morning anyway so that's me done. I wasn't sure I would tbh, so happy enough with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,446 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I'm nearing 19,000 bells out of 22,500 for last prize.
    I don't think I'll make it with the time remaining :D

Is it worth throwing away donuts on it, if I have enough, or is it just a decoration, like the final prize in part 1?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Don't think it's worth it.
    Gives you one task where Homer has to buy/apply suncream thats it

marcbrophy wrote: »
    I'm nearing 19,000 bells out of 22,500 for last prize.
    I don't think I'll make it with the time remaining :D

Is it worth throwing away donuts on it, if I have enough, or is it just a decoration, like the final prize in part 1?

Only a decoration for the sea, not worth spending donuts on it.

tropical-island.png

Not to worry then, just kinda looking forward to a green Springfield again at this stage :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,265 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Top tip for the next event that runs like this one. Only tap on high reward items. This time round, the cannon and elf tunnel paid out twice as much as everything else. Don't be wasting your taps on poxy brown houses. Also worked for the stonecutters event.

I'd actually prefer a whacking day type event. Great 'we're in this together' vibe. Search the thread and check out the banter if you don't know what I'm talking about.

In case it hasn't been mentioned the end dated has been pushed out until the 18th

http://tstoaddicts.com/2015/01/10/glitch-updates-event-end-date-and-more/#more-23449

Oh maybe I will get the island then if the end date has been extended - will keep on trucking with it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Ahhh not an extension, I want that bloody snow gone!

...though I'll defintiely get the last prize now. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

In case it hasn't been mentioned the end dated has been pushed out until the 18th

http://tstoaddicts.com/2015/01/10/glitch-updates-event-end-date-and-more/#more-23449

i had a feeling this would happen since so many people got "locked out" on new years days, but at the same time i just want it gone!

Countdown timer still shows the event will end at 5pm (IE time) tomorrow.
    But I remember an event that kept going after the timer ran out for a few days!

I'll definitely get 3 extra donuts, hopefully 6 now that it's been extended. I could do with a break from the silly elves though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Conor52

Its definately being extended by 5 days. if you tap on the '?' (near where it shown your number of bells, cogs etc.) it has another timer which says 6 days left.

As with all these events, the countdown clocks are treated as mere suggestions it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭Sarn

I got the island this afternoon so that's me done. No more tapping for a while as I couldn't be bothered putting more effort in for some donuts.

Got my chance at donuts today, even though the event is extended, I'm not going to try for another 4,000.

If any of my friends need there tunnel/cannon tapped, let me know.

Landing Zone Animations: I hope my visitors enjoyed the various animations, I have place there over the last few days. From nativity scene, B-sharps on stage and the feasts at the tables.

In game update today! Event only extended by 1 day not 5 as reported earlier in the thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Got the last prize earlier today, would've gotten it without the extension in the end. Won't get any free donuts so won't bother at this stage.

I am one full cannon load of elves away from the final prize. I hope to get enough of them in the next three hours :)

I need to fire 22 elves the next time my cannon is ready, in 2 hours, so hopefully the event end will be later than the end of the countdown as usual. It's only for 3 donuts, but I want my donuts dammit.

got my 3 donuts
    wonder when the next update will kick in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭Sarn

Snow is gone as of the new update. No event yet.

Advertisement