Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,534 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

kevkehoe

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Any-Ire

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

AbdulAbhaile

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

gubbie wrote: »
    Can someone please check my Springfield to see if its got the big krustyland entrance in the top left corner of my normal Springfield please!

My id is idigshovels

I just checked and you do, the litter from krustyland has also overlapped your regular Springfield.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

They brought back the "who's been tapping in your land thing" I was tapping around, tapped my Christmas tree and 7ofbrian came up!

Thanks 7ofbrian :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

brianwebs767

Just trying to get the update now

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭tdow

tdow82

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Mrsflushdraw :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,282 ✭✭✭corkie

The desktop origin app was also updated

You now can see a list of friend request's sent and cancel them if didn't accept for whatever reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭hawkwind23

laurarock1458

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

michaeldoyle1984

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

what is the social bit? is it the same as your regular town?

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

thebrenval

Not sure about that myself maybe when we have more of krustyland built and have buildings there that can be tapped on we can collect tickets.

The new feature of seeing who has visited your town and tapped on your buildings is cool. but it seems it doesn't work all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

WingnutWilson add me please, not received the new update on Android yet though :(

WingnutWilson add me please, not received the new update on Android yet though :(

Clear the app data for google play and force stop it. You should then get the update. Other option is to turn off and on your device.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,827 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

No update yet on Kindle. Adding myself to the list anyway for when it happens. MaryDrummer

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

My username is caroljoanne. I've added everyone who has posted already.
    I have Cletus manning the ring throw, and Homer is on the first of his three four hour tasks at the stall.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Go into the other Springfield's Krustyland and you can collect tickets there instead of getting the few dollars from tapping on regular buildings. Looks like tickets and donuts to buy everything. Only the shuttle cost in game cash.

I've added/accepted most. I'll get the rest the next time I'm on.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭kkhornet

Add me kkhornet

Active a couple of times a day, have to wait till the morning to collect enough cash for the shuttle though.

On a different note, how do I delete inactive friends on an android device

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

lgoring21 add me please..

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Bu11pup

Rascal77

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Kablamo!

Collectingcats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

kkhornet wrote: »
    On a different note, how do I delete inactive friends on an android device

You need to use the Origin program on your PC to do it. You can't do it through your phone or tablet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Can I suggest that, especially for those with very large towns, you place your Krusty shuttle very close to where it opens on your town (i.e. wherever it centres itself when you open the app).

I went to a few towns this morning (not necessarily boards people) and it was not fun trying to track the shuttle down. I was getting Whacking Day flashbacks :-(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Vojera wrote: »
    Can I suggest that, especially for those with very large towns, you place your Krusty shuttle very close to where it opens on your town (i.e. wherever it centres itself when you open the app).

I went to a few towns this morning (not necessarily boards people) and it was not fun trying to track the shuttle down. I was getting Whacking Day flashbacks :-(

In the friends view on Tapped Out where you can see all your friends houses, click on the Krustyland area of the town. This will bring you straight to Krustyland without having to find the shuttle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

Bam! Dogbiscuit romps home for another 200k. go-on my drooly dancer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,005 ✭✭✭Wossack

ign: wossack

!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,827 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Got my update! \o/ Have people on tasks that should up soon so it should start then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

Pls add Yurtburger

Advertisement