Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather

Ahhhhh - Homer's clearing up rubbish again. Fond memories of starting this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Ahhhhh - Homer's clearing up rubbish again. Fond memories of starting this game.

And only two characters on one block of land, with only one building on it?

Yeah. Awwww - I'm feeling all nostalgic!!

Yeah. Awwww - I'm feeling all nostalgic!!

Nostalgic for a few months ago? How young are you?!?

10 months and a half.

Just got 1,000 tickets in a Laffy Meal. I knew buying crap in an impulse manner would pay off.

• Advertisement

10 months and a half.

Just got 1,000 tickets in a Laffy Meal. I knew buying crap in an impulse manner would pay off.

I have no idea what a laffy meal is! So much to learn in Krustyland!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

endacl wrote: »
    I have no idea what a laffy meal is! So much to learn in Krustyland!

Cant remember which is which, but there are two. They are similar to the Homer Buddah and the Mystery Box.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

gubbie wrote: »
    I can't believe you deleted me!

Im sorry... its not you, its me! :)

I knew I shouldn't have sent Homer to eat that Guetemalan Insanity Pepper. He's been tossing his ring for 12 hours now!

Must send him for a lie down when he's done...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

so what comes after milhouse bart and lisa on the 30 minute drop? really hate not know which character is needed next! :pac:

and the whole Bart must go minigolfing for 24 hours, alongside, bart must do this in krustyland for 12 hours is killing me and really slowing me down!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Orchidzful. Have just started on the first tasks!

How do you see whos been tapping in your town?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

How do you see whos been tapping in your town?

When you tap on the handshake icon a name will pop up briefly.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Quick one (hopefully), how do you send a character back to Springfield from Krustyland? I have Cletus walking around doing squat as Homer is on his 3rd ring toss quest. Want to send him back.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

keano_afc wrote: »
    Quick one (hopefully), how do you send a character back to Springfield from Krustyland? I have Cletus walking around doing squat as Homer is on his 3rd ring toss quest. Want to send him back.

If they're not doing a task they'll appear in both. You just have to find him in your town

I'm going to go through and send requests to everyone this weekend. Hopefully I can find a good plan then for visiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭hawkwind23

steviepatt424

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

I'm still active: snugglor

I'm gonna do a cull of inactive friends later so I should have space to add people.

I wish you could organise your friends into groups so I could know who all the boardsies are.

Vojera wrote: »
    I'm still active: snugglor

I'm gonna do a cull of inactive friends later so I should have space to add people.

I wish you could organise your friends into groups so I could know who all the boardsies are.

All my friends are boardsies, bar two that I know IRL. Nice and handy considering they use their actual name as their username.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

Keep homer free and do what he says to do, then send krusty, homer, cletus, bart, lisa and milhouse on tasks in krustyland. Things are starting to get more pricey and there aren't many ways to get tickets at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,829 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Does stuff in Krustyland cost money in Springfield or is it all just Krusty tickets?

• Advertisement

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Does stuff in Krustyland cost money in Springfield or is it all just Krusty tickets?

Tickets and donuts as far as I know. Only the shuttle cost cash.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,462 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Those who havent added me from the whacking day event, Im antodeco

• Registered Users Posts: 7,294 ✭✭✭corkie

Spent 25 Donuts on a Laffy Meal and got this: -

Screenshot_2013-08-02-01-54-26.png

Don't know yet if it is one of the good prizes to get yet, waiting till TSTOtips has a list of possible prizes. At least I won't be struggling for tickets at the early stage of KL. Lisa is tide up playing mini-golf so that's holding me up in KrustyLand (she needed to ride the death drop)

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭dsane1

I'm active! Dsane1 just waiting to build the shuttle

dsane1 wrote: »
    I'm active! Dsane1 just waiting to build the shuttle

Sorry I deleted you from my friends list because I thought you where inactive, I'll send you another friend request soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Anyone else having this mad glitch? My krustyland has fully invaded my town and when i take the shuttle... theres nothing there!!!:mad:

1094614_10151636619053425_280299131_o.jpg

1091056_10151636526923425_324026367_o.jpg

I put my Krustyland shuttle in my landing zone.

But for anyone who doesn't know yet, you go straight to your friends KrustyLand by clicking on the Top part of the map or the lower part for the town.

I have 2469 tickets thanks to buying the Laffy Meal last night, I think the prize of 1250 tickets is the default first prize.

Started the build of my 40th Boardwalk tile.

Lisa is tide up playing mini-golf so that's holding me up in KrustyLand (she is needed to ride the death drop)

How is everyone else doing?

7ofBrian wrote: »
    Anyone else having this mad glitch? My krustyland has fully invaded my town and when i take the shuttle... theres nothing there!!!:mad:

It's a known bug and I just spotted it when visiting your town.

There is no official fix for it as of yet but if you don't want to wait, there is a post on reddit for a fix.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

Tapping Sideshow Bob in a friend's Krustyland seems to crash the game (well it does in mine). If you see him in Krustyland just let him disappear and he'll be in there Springfield and tappable (I guess this is something to do with him earning cash but you can't earn cash in Krustyland)

EDIT: Also we are all checking people's Krustyland first to earn tickets for ourselves and our friends right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

7ofBrian wrote: »

1094614_10151636619053425_280299131_o.jpg

1091056_10151636526923425_324026367_o.jpg

The reddit forum sorted me out!

Advertisement