Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork First Year Girls Filmed Tearing Each Other Apart Over a Guy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭alphabeat

I wager 400 quatus on the newcomer

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Typical Cork. In Limerick we call that handbags.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 5 and 7

Hardly a big deal...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,376 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

WhiteRoses wrote: »
    Just saw on facebook that the girl that instigated it has been expelled. The other girl has been suspended pending an investigation by the board of management of the school.

You sure about that? Expelling a child is actually a very hard thing to do nowadays and takes a hell of a lot more than a day. They can be suspended straight away but I very much doubt if they were expelled.....yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

I think it's going a bit too far expelling over a fight

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭HeyThereDeliah

They have to act considering its all over the Internet, those watching and filming it are just as bad, they should be punished as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭CatEyed92

Disgusting behaviour!
    Someone could of got seriously injured by the way they were pulling eachother around.
    Girls are so stupid at that age!

Where are the parents/teachers?

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Halloran springs

Where To wrote: »
    It's amazing they're even able to stay upright on that cliff face.

I think it was just the camera phone being held sideways. They weren't fighting anywhere near a cliff, LOL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

I think it was just the camera phone being held sideways. They weren't fighting anywhere near a cliff, LOL!
    Whoosh! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 45 notwise

Just saw on facebook that the girl that instigated it has been expelled. The other girl has been suspended pending an investigation by the board of management of the school.

And what about that little knacker that pushed the instigator towards the other one, she deserves the worst punishment, little coward, putting her "friend" in the sh!t and then running away laughing. I don't care what people have seen throughout the years, it doesn't make this clip any less sickening. Vile pieces of sh!t every single one of them.
    Cork does produce some shocking videos alright, anyone remember the girl at a student party who decided to strip naked and do a little trick with a vodka bottle?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    You sure about that? Expelling a child is actually a very hard thing to do nowadays and takes a hell of a lot more than a day. They can be suspended straight away but I very much doubt if they were expelled.....yet.

Absolutely certain, my neighbour's daughter is also in 1st year in the same school and my little brother knows one of the girls involved in the fight. She was definitely expelled.

The video may only have gone viral over the last 24 hours but from what I can gather the school was made aware of it on Tuesday morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

CatEyed92 wrote: »
    Disgusting behaviour!
    Someone could of got seriously injured by the way they were pulling eachother around.
    Girls are so stupid at that age!

Where are the parents/teachers?

They could have lost some hair, in fairness the punches were useless.

I went to a very rough school, I was known as 'poshie' and hated for it.

Fights like that never happened, but actual fights did! The car park always had blood stains on it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Light Switch

notwise wrote: »
    Cork does produce some shocking videos alright, anyone remember the girl at a student party who decided to strip naked and do a little trick with a vodka bottle?

Hang on.....

Link?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭asherbassad

Vivara wrote: »
    The Twitter Machine has gone mad with this video of two first year girls in Cork ripping each other's hair out from two Cork secondary schools over some guy...

Link here: http://video.ak.fbcdn.net/cfs-ak-ash4/v/234441/430/539105029439917_59428.mp4?oh=04ec7eb2f18f7f28eaf1d38a1a157b47&oe=5077B9BD&__gda__=1350048377_81e3c8e7877b70b61d01d6630512e9a0

Scary stuff :eek:

From what I can gather it's "Nicole & Aoife" in the video...

V.

I think I'm in love

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭asherbassad

girl2 wrote: »
    Didn't watch it all. Despicable. The one at the very beginning who set it up and then walked away laughin the bit out deserves a good fückin hiding.

Have you never witnessed a scrap like this, ever?

Funny how people know this crap goes on but get all sick and disgusted when they actually watch it.

girl2 wrote: »
    Didn't watch it all. Despicable. The one at the very beginning who set it up and then walked away laughin the bit out deserves a good fückin hiding.

Have you never witnessed a scrap like this, ever?

Funny how people know this crap goes on but get all sick and disgusted when they actually watch it.

It is disgusting though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

so yeah, were the bits where they were titling each other slowed down or?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,841 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

anyone remember the girl at a student party who decided to strip naked and do a little trick with a vodka bottle?

No, but it sounds interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

As for lashing out. There was a kid in my year getting an awful time for about two years and one day he just snapped and started to really attack the guy who was always annoying him, completely busted his face open with a t-square. The kid had it coming and would even go a far as to say the teacher took his time coming over to stop it. Both got expelled which was completely unfair.

Funny those stories always end with the quiet kid teaching the bully a lesson.

You never hear of the quiet kid standing up to the bullies then getting the **** beat out of him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭d'Oracle

Its like one of those Sminky cartoons.....

"Nicole?........Pull her hair"

Like, is it not really ****in obvious that in this altercation occuring where two girls are pulling each others hair simultaneously that Nicole has, in fact, already thought of that?

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭puzzle factory

10 more years and il be banging ye, cut yer fupin nails, i dont want to be explaining to da wife.

'hit her in the feaaace' yuck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

lukesmom wrote: »
    'hit her in the feaaace' yuck

You could have shouted anything at them, it wasnt going to get any better!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

As for lashing out. There was a kid in my year getting an awful time for about two years and one day he just snapped and started to really attack the guy who was always annoying him, completely busted his face open with a t-square. The kid had it coming and would even go a far as to say the teacher took his time coming over to stop it. Both got expelled which was completely unfair.

Funny those stories always end with the quiet kid teaching the bully a lesson.

You never hear of the quiet kid standing up to the bullies then getting the **** beat out of him.

Two bullying stories stick out in my head. That one and another one were an adult was getting bullied in a work place. He never snapped and there was days he would go home with tears in his eyes. Heartbreaking stuff to witness.

Reason you hear more about the bullied kid snapping is simply its the story people can remember best and no one wants to talk about bully's kicking the crap out of defenceless people.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

And what about that little knacker that pushed the instigator towards the other one, she deserves the worst punishment, little coward, putting her "friend" in the sh!t and then running away laughing. I don't care what people have seen throughout the years, it doesn't make this clip any less sickening. Vile pieces of sh!t every single one of them.

Ah jaysus I've forgotten about that video. Thanks for the memories bro :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

rain10 wrote: »
    I cant see the video it wont load and crashes my laptop , will some one put it up on another link please :P

right click on video

save video as

play with vlc player

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

Absolutely certain, my neighbour's daughter is also in 1st year in the same school and my little brother knows one of the girls involved in the fight. She was definitely expelled.

The video may only have gone viral over the last 24 hours but from what I can gather the school was made aware of it on Tuesday morning.

Heh, WhiteRoses. When you say the "instigator" was expelled, do you mean one of the girls in the fight or the girl who pushed her "friend" into the other girl? Because, if the two girls in the fight received harsher punishments than the real instigator, then the principal of that school and the board of management need to take a good long look at themselves.

Edit: Sorry, shouldn't have posted that, or I should at least have clarified that my opinion is based on what I saw in the video. The principal and board of management would have looked into the circumstances leading up to the fight and would be in a better position to judge who the real culprits were. Shouldn't have taken a position without knowing all the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭jaykay74

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/parents-horrified-over-schoolgirls-phone-fight-3257219.html
    The clip has sparked an internet debate -- with Boards.ie receiving a number of posts that such 'phone fights' are now commonplace near Irish secondary schools. Parents' groups have expressed horror at the footage -- and the fact such confrontations were apparently being filmed for distribution.

The schools Joe, they'll all at it Joe. its a disgrace Joe.

The Joe Duffy soundboard can be used to come up with an appropriate response. Maybe... "Seamus, Seamus , is it, is it"
    http://clamnuts.com/joe-duffy-soundboard-2/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭trodsky

Ha ha that's brillant.

Stupid idiots

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement