Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Lumia 800 - 199.99€

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

I can't find any place that unlocks these. I think I'd go for an unlocked on as I need it on O2 and they are sold out. Unless you want it in Pink. (I am tempted). Needs a micro sim. Just to be aware of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,401 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

€149 for a Lumia is dirt cheap. You won't get such a well spec'ed phone for so little.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭soirish

Meteor will unlock your Lumia 800 if you have at least 2 bills paid or have topped up by €130 since you registered the phone.

Here is how to unlock your phone:

Call 1905 for Bill Pay and 1747 for PAYG and request unlock code.

Once you get the code from you must do the following:

1 - Switch on your Nokia without any sim card.
    2- Compose #pw+CODE+1#.
    3- The Nokia would then display the message "SIM Restriction Off" and will be unlocked!

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭grinder23

soirish wrote: »
    Meteor will unlock your Lumia 800 if you have at least 2 bills paid or have topped up by €130 since you registered the phone.

Here is how to unlock your phone:

Call 1905 for Bill Pay and 1747 for PAYG and request unlock code.

Once you get the code from you must do the following:

1 - Switch on your Nokia without any sim card.
    2- Compose #pw+CODE+1#.

3- The Nokia would then display the message "SIM Restriction Off" and will be unlocked!

Meteors new policy is you will get your unlock code at the end of your contract

and as this is a windows phone there is no pw+1 needed just an eight digit unlock code which is asked for when you insert an incorrect sim

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Zonda999 wrote: »
    https://store.meteor.ie/phones/pay-as-you-go-phones/lumia-800

Just a heads up, this is available for €150 on meteor.ie and its in stock apparently. They have it in black and white. A terrific phone for the money in fairness. At €150, thats quite a bit cheaper than amazon.co.uk who have it for £160

Also if you check the specs of the meteor one it says its 16GB and not 8GB,

Heres hoping thats true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Also if you check the specs of the meteor one it says its 16GB and not 8GB,

Heres hoping thats true

There is no Lumia 800 that has 8GB memory. Their all 16GB versions

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

There is no Lumia 800 that has 8GB memory. Their all 16GB versions

My mistake i thought they were all 8GB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Fiskar

Lumia 800 is now €179.99 with 25 euro gift card for Awear/Easons/Elverys Sports. Also comes in Pink, so this house was forced to get one for an upcoming birthday :eek:

All set up and happy days

Great phone at this price and I am getting double call credit on the one I got back in October for next 6 months :D

BTW, same phone was €430 just 2 weeks ago on O2 in the Carphone warehouse

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭mr170

Got one in meteor they have loads its 16g. Its a steal can't belive how smooth and fast the phone is.

Fiskar wrote: »
    Lumia 800 is now €179.99 with 25 euro gift card for Awear/Easons/Elverys Sports. Also comes in Pink, so this house was forced to get one for an upcoming birthday :eek:

Link please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭g0g

soirish wrote: »
    Link please.

Link (it's advertised on the O2 homescreen!)
    nokia_lumia_800_blk_right.png

Nokia Lumia 800 on METEOR goes down to 135 euro after 15 euro fatcheese cashback for new Pay As You Go phone purchases. Details here.

If I could figure out how to unlock it without spending 130 euro on PAYG may get one.

The alternative is 45-55 euro to some unlock sites site 1 or site 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

If I select keep my number will I still get 15euro cash back or do I select new number?

Advertisement