Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Independent Wrestling *Possible Spoilers*

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Has Aries learned to sell yet?

Even by ROH standards he used infuriate me for his lack of selling.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

https://twitter.com/smartmarkvideo/status/619887751702441985
    This is the live edit of the event, once the full edit is complete you will have access to it. We expect the full edit to be done in approx. 2 weeks. With all Video On Demand purchases you have unlimited viewing.

1. The Iron Curtain vs. The Singh Warriors
    2. Athena vs. Veda Scott
    3. Davey Vega vs. BJ Whitmer
    4. I Quit Match: Eddie Kingston vs. Ethan Page
    5. To Infinity An Beyond vs. Hot Sauce Entertainment
    6. Candice LaRae vs. Cedric Alexander vs. Louis Lyndon vs. Flip Kendrick vs. Tyler Thomas vs. ???
    7. Tim Donst vs. Nick Gage
    8. Josh Alexander vs. Rickey Shane Page
    9. Dudes On TV (Ethan Carter III, Samoa Joe, M-Dogg 20 Matt Cross, Raymond Rowe & DJ Z) vs. Team AIW (Josh Prohibition, Alex Daniels, Johnny Gargano & The Young Bucks)

Last night's EVOLVE was apparently excellent but people were raving about this show too. AIW's biggest show of the year in front of a HOT crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

Anybody watch BOLA? I really enjoyed Tommy End vs Zack Sabre Jr, the two Pentagon Jr/Fenix tag matches and the six man that Meltzer gave five stars to. Him going full five on a match during which one of the wrestlers kisses him is pretty funny. Also Chuck Taylor and Excalibur calling Adam Cole fat will always amuse me.

Advertisement