Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Astec Alarm Installation Manual

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 JC Scooby

Thanks KoolKid,

Will do.....will let you know how I get on :)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Please do. That usually sorts it. If not try it with the factory link removed as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Davidbuck

HI am looking for Installion manual for the Astec 63 DV am help would be great

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

PMed you that. Any problems give us a shout. ;)

thanks mate looks like I need the engineer code. I took out the factory link and powered up the panel and its still locked

• Advertisement

PM me who installed it.

Only getting to post now

I got the engineer code so I can get in the system turns out the Sabb (Ext Bell) is cooked and I can not find any where to buy one

Thanks anyway

You can use the S22 interface and connect a global bell.

Cant get the S22 any where

• Registered Users Posts: 11,661 ✭✭✭✭altor

Davidbuck wrote: »

They are like gold dust at the moment.

• Advertisement

Davidbuck wrote: »

I have some if you want one....

Only online line now I would love one how much

Sent you a PM on that with my number. If your in or around Dublin Ill drop it out to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 silverdaddy

Hi, I'd like to get an Astec 63 engineer/installation manual, any ideas where I can find this?

Hi, I'd like to get an Astec 63 engineer/installation manual, any ideas where I can find this?

Sent you a P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 bradyiano

Hi, I'm looking for the Astec 63DV engineer manual, can anyone help?

PMed you that.
    Any problems give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 bradyiano

Thanks a mill for that :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 9 rigmedic

Hi Guys,

Looking for a Installation Manual for the Astec system, can anyone help.

Cheers

rigmedic wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Looking for a Installation Manual for the Astec system, can anyone help.

Cheers

Sent you a P.M.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 Tiamat666

Hi, I'm looking for an engineer manual for astec 63. Can anyone help?

Tiamat666 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking for an engineer manual for astec 63. Can anyone help?

Sent you a P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Tiamat666

got it, thanks a lot :)

I have an astec 63 system and the keypad showing a flashing C message. I removed the fuse, battery and factory link for a minute and put them back in but still have the same problem. It all started yesterday with error 92 (keypad not receiving data, alarm went off for several times as well), I replaced the battery then it came back with flashing C message. Any ideas guys?

Hi ,
    It does not sound good. The only hope might be an engineer flashing the chip to force a reset.
    What was the initial cause of this error?

Tiamat666 wrote: »
    got it, thanks a lot :)

I have an astec 63 system and the keypad showing a flashing C message. I removed the fuse, battery and factory link for a minute and put them back in but still have the same problem. It all started yesterday with error 92 (keypad not receiving data, alarm went off for several times as well), I replaced the battery then it came back with flashing C message. Any ideas guys?

Error 92 relates to the eeprom being corrupt.

Is there only one keypad on the system?

Can you down power the system and wire the keypad into the panel on a length of cable. If there was a issue with the communications to the keypad you will also see the C message.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kevmax

Hi all. looking for the installation manual for a Astec 49DV alarm.
    Any help would be great.:)

I PMed you that manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Astec master

i hear that some s22 may soon be available as hkc try to sell of the last of there Astec stock

I'll believe it when I see it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Astec master

I know from a good source that they have a qty of s22 and bells and some other stuff that they are going to offer as a last time buy which may include some fusion panels and all pcb types......we will just have to wait and see

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement