Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cool Vids&Pics&Links Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Wilberto wrote: »
    I'm actually delighted with myself that I didn't get that now. :) :pac:
    Yeah. Nobody's buying that, Wil, no point in trying to hide it: I bet you also laughed at it.

:pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Suckit wrote: »
    Pleased to meet you indulging as well, I'm Suckit.
    I'm gone...

AWH! Congratulations, Suckit! Is it your first, or do you have other children? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

New Home wrote: »
    AWH! Congratulations, Suckit! Is it your first, or do you have other children? :pac:

WhaaaaAAA????

I better go check...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

J. Marston wrote: »
    qzkmitbeai621.jpg

Where can I get this? Someone needs to be making this for me. It looks like heaven, although I might change the chips for a potato waffle :) but still, where do I get this?!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Are you not a Dad? :P

Nope. :D:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Wilberto wrote: »
    Nope. :D:)

Only way Will will become a father is if he finds a Taylor Swift doppelganger who loves her as much as he does...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Only way Will will become a father is if he finds a Taylor Swift doppelganger who loves her as much as he does...

I can't argue with that. :pac:

The amount of ones who dress themselves up as Taylor at her concerts is unreal though. Quite often the likeness is uncanny as well in fairness to them. :)

Well... there's always clonation, I suppose...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

L2CbIye.jpg

Surely the white bits outside both circles denotes the place where Bono CAN'T live?!?

Surely the white bits outside both circles denotes the place where Bono CAN'T live?!?

Yup. Meme fail.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭GrumpyMe

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=109024338&postcount=2521

Far side of the moon.
    Not necessarily dark, just as the "near side" is not always bright.

Dark side of the moon is an album by Pink Floyd!

Aktchully, it's the pink and blue parts. And the green part, too.

I can't live with or without you = I can't live with you & I can't live without you.

GrumpyMe wrote: »

Far side of the moon.

IIRC, in French it's "La façe cachée de la Lune", which translates as "The hidden face of the moon".

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

GrumpyMe wrote: »

Far side of the moon.

There is no dark side in the moon, really. Matter of fact, it's all dark. The only thing that makes it look light is the sun.
    - Gerry O'Driscoll

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

There is no dark side in the moon, really. Matter of fact, it's all dark. The only thing that makes it look light is the sun.
    - Gerry O'Driscoll

Bit like the Earth then

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

the dark side is actually the near side

img5_lg.gif

UCROc0c.jpg

I did not see the apostrophe with all the flames in the graphic. And finger licking?!...Come on, some graphic designer is definitely having a laugh! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,553 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

I don't know if it's the same place, but there is an Anu's Kitchen in Tallaght that got shut down for food safety violations in 2016.

https://www.thejournal.ie/closure-orders-for-food-premises-fsai-2759745-May2016/

Looks like they forgot about the apostrophe then too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

BA King
    BB King
    BC King
    BD King

Brt1Kjd.png
    Edward VIII and George VI

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Bonzo Delaney

What am i missing on the 9 news /rule 1 picture don't get it at all

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

What is rule number 1?

Come on now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    What is rule number 1?

Come on now

Google gives many answers to this, none of which help

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,154 Mod ✭✭✭✭cdeb

Rule 1 = look for the penis

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭stock>

The neck line so I take it???????.......................

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Bonzo Delaney

Ah now I see it .....and I can't unsee it now thanks

New Home wrote: »
    kmuNdSV.jpg

i_choo_choo_choose_you_card_by_mrockz_d2jeesw-pre.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

I'm so confused, I can't even see the 9 news picture anymore

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=109042739&postcount=2933
    I'm so confused, I can't even see the 9 news picture anymore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

Thank you - now I wonder how I missed it on the first showing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement