Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cool Vids&Pics&Links Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Funny but NSFW.

ray-charles.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

IMG-20190108-WA0021.jpg

Pretty rank considering they're brother and sister in the show :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Synode wrote: »
    Pretty rank considering they're brother and sister in the show :(

Only if you know the show and see it that way. Sure there actors so there not related anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

Nearly every meme on here is copied from Reddit. What can be done to improve the thread? It used to be great. Now it's just lazy copying from Reddit.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

a) Some of us don't use Reddit.
    b) Sure half the pictures from Reddit were probably copied from somewhere else anyway!

• Advertisement

myshirt wrote: »
    Nearly every meme on here is copied from Reddit. What can be done to improve the thread? It used to be great. Now it's just lazy copying from Reddit.

Or 9gag .. it's a merry go round. Reddit is not where memes begin

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

A lot copied from everywhere. People on Reddit often complaining about reposts, or that they are copied from IRC, 4chan or somewhere else and then they end up getting stick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭Suckler

myshirt wrote: »

A separate 'Vegan Funnies' thread similar to business cat etc.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Before reddit they were mostly copied from somewhere else. I remember I would get emails full of funny pics. Don't get them anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 27,054 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Suckler wrote: »
    A separate 'Vegan Funnies' thread similar to business cat etc.

FYP

• Advertisement

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Before reddit they were mostly copied from somewhere else. I remember I would get emails full of funny pics. Don't get them anymore

Those were the days ... Now I feel old :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

When the software improves, we can just go back to copying it from twitter...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Pawwed Rig wrote: »

This ^^^ - hours of work time spent recieving, sending and laughing at funny pics and spoof emails.

One very funny one had a pic of an overloaded truck filled with baggage people and livestock with a spoof letter about some friends threatening on coming to visit.

Wished I'd kept copy but I think it may have died out there in the big morass of old emails. Anyone remember it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

New Home wrote: »
    508290.jpg

this year, no-one getting any presents

• Registered Users Posts: 13,643 ✭✭✭✭josip

gozunda wrote: »
    This ^^^ - hours of work time spent recieving, sending and laughing at funny pics and spoof emails.

One very funny one had a pic of an overloaded truck filled with baggage people and livestock with a spoof letter about some friends threatening on coming to visit.

Wished I'd kept copy but I think it may have died out there in the big morass of old emails. Anyone remember it?

I don't remember the exact text, but I think this was the picture?

2imxiwi.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

josip wrote: »
    I don't remember the exact text, but I think this was the picture?

2imxiwi.jpg

Yup that was it. I've searched but can't find the email which went with it... :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

I can think of a few modern texts to go with that picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Looks like a dump on wheels.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Silent Running

inforfun wrote: »
    I can think of a few modern texts to go with that picture.

Coming to the M50 soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

Tabnabs wrote: »
    kuuh4rodo6921.jpg

Shouldn't there be at least a trace of a tail? Even if docked.

i call injured rugby player photoshopped with dog.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

50001256_2426324310770926_5279969095595327488_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=6ade6b7d9bdf066af273eb570ab2ef87&oe=5CC2F9A6

Mmmmmmmmmmh... Tasty, tasty salmonella..... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I think I should be getting the Freddie Mercury tweet but I'm lost.....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

There's a planet called Mercury I'm guessing

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

His surname is Mercury. There is a planet called Mercury. Not particularly funny really.

The clue being his name ... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

How is a link to a web page of Jeep acceleration stats a funny picture?

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭cichlid child

BattleCorp wrote: »
    His surname is Mercury. There is a planet called Mercury. Not particularly funny really.
    O I was thinking he would have picked Uranus

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

milltown wrote: »
    How is a link to a web page of Jeep acceleration stats a funny picture?
    Is that the sig ?

BTW Second hand Jeeps have a high resale value. Because there's so many new parts.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

7578_a210_500.png

Bat-mouse?

• Advertisement

0611_ad0b_500.jpeg

Toilet humour.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement