Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J4/J5 Season 2012/13

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ManoNumber14

Fair Dues to Swords, looks like quite a result v Gorey...although having played against both teams I'm very surprised at the gap in the score...

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭stek1980

Winters wrote: »

And RCSI turned up!!

So, any word on RCSI and Swords? Do all their results stand?

Malahide v Millmount in two weeks time will be a big match.

Yea shocker on RCSI turning up!

Don't know what is going on with their results, as far as I know they still stand.

We have Mary's next week 1st but if we win that then the game with malahide will be a big game. Glad the weather is holding up and matches are been played. I think we still have 4 games in hand but I doubt they will all be played so duno what happens there

Fair Dues to Swords, looks like quite a result v Gorey...although having played against both teams I'm very surprised at the gap in the score...

Swords are a good strong side when they field a full proper team and gorey have lost most of their players back to the gaa so I would say that's what happend

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭opinionatedfan

stek1980 wrote: »
    Swords are a good strong side when they field a full proper team and gorey have lost most of their players back to the gaa so I would say that's what happend

lots at play there at gorey, lots of guys going back to the gaa for the next 7 months and a few more taking a break after they lost in the towns cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Blair

Swords beat Unidare 13 to 3 last night in Alssa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

This one will shake up the League something rotten....

CYM 22, Gorey 16 :cool:

This one will shake up the League something rotten....

CYM 22, Gorey 16 :cool:

Duno bout shaking up the league, Gorey were more or less out of it when they lost to Swords last week.

Most likely we will know what's happening with the league after the round of matches next week

• Registered Users Posts: 3 homehome

Duno bout shaking up the league, Gorey were more or less out of it when they lost to Swords last week.

Most likely we will know what's happening with the league after the round of matches next week

Think there is a meeting regarding the League shortly we might know something by the weekend.

CYM result against Gorey is important if LB go to discount results against Swords and RCSI. With CYM having to play Millmount twice CYM could have a major say in what happens in this league. CYM have been very unlucky with results and deserve a higher place in the league IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 4947

homehome wrote: »

Think there is a meeting regarding the League shortly we might know something by the weekend.

CYM result against Gorey is important if LB go to discount results against Swords and RCSI. With CYM having to play Millmount twice CYM could have a major say in what happens in this league. CYM have been very unlucky with results and deserve a higher place in the league IMO.

LB have said they will not decide on outstanding fixtures + swords / rcsi scenario until later this week contrary to what they said about removing them from the league. The league can be won by mill mount who can afford to lose at least once. I was at CYM v gorey , both games , different CYM team in Wexford.

4947 wrote: »

LB have said they will not decide on outstanding fixtures + swords / rcsi scenario until later this week contrary to what they said about removing them from the league. The league can be won by mill mount who can afford to lose at least once. I was at CYM v gorey , both games , different CYM team in Wexford.

If we (millmount) beat malahide this Fri night it will go a long way in winning the league no matter what the LB decide to do with the RCSI n Swords teams n results.

I work with a guy from gorey and he says the the same bout 2 complete diff teams in the CYM games. But that will hopefully make no diff to us and would be great if for the 1st time in our history we won something! :) lol

• Advertisement

If we (millmount) beat malahide this Fri night it will go a long way in winning the league no matter what the LB decide to do with the RCSI n Swords teams n results.

I work with a guy from gorey and he says the the same bout 2 complete diff teams in the CYM games. But that will hopefully make no diff to us and would be great if for the 1st time in our history we won something! :) lol

It would put mill mount 2 or 3 points behind malahide with a minimum two games in hand. Some session , they have a fella involved 16 years and even played this year. It would be nice for him and the squad to

It would put mill mount 2 or 3 points behind malahide with a minimum two games in hand. Some session , they have a fella involved 16 years and even played this year. It would be nice for him and the squad to

Session wouldn't be the word! Ha ha I don't think they would get many of us back to work for a few days. Yea it would be great for a few of the lads involved who have been around a long time but no point in even thinking like that until the matches are played

Session wouldn't be the word! Ha ha I don't think they would get many of us back to work for a few days. Yea it would be great for a few of the lads involved who have been around a long time but no point in even thinking like that until the matches are played

If u had a decent boss I'm sure he wouldn't miss ya. If he was REALLY decent he'd go out with ya . As you said , win it first.

If u had a decent boss I'm sure he wouldn't miss ya. If he was REALLY decent he'd go out with ya . As you said , win it first.

Latest from branch is that a decision on millmount games in hand will be made Monday .

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Congratulations Millmount on your win over Malahide on Saturday, you were deserved victors. Best of luck in the remaining games. Any news from the branch?

Winters wrote: »
    Congratulations Millmount on your win over Malahide on Saturday, you were deserved victors. Best of luck in the remaining games. Any news from the branch?

Was some game/battle! We are playing CYM next Wed and if we win I think they will fin the league with us as winners. We are playing a cup game 3 days later so guess they want the league fin asap

Was some game/battle! We are playing CYM next Wed and if we win I think they will fin the league with us as winners. We are playing a cup game 3 days later so guess they want the league fin asap

That is how the cookie will crumble
    Mill mount need three points from three games but will only have to play one if they win next weds. Very gracious winters.

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭CdeC

Hey,

Just wondering if there are any teams still knocking about. We're playing a tournament end of may over in Bristol and we are looking for some friendle games as a bit of a gap since the last league game. Is there any teams still around who might be up for it.
    If so can you PM me or perhaps anyone can advise me on where to look for friendlies??

Cheers,

Ciaran

• Registered Users Posts: 21,244 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

We (Seapoint) might be on for that - wanna drop me a PM?

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭CdeC

Hey Lads,
    Another Season ready to begin. WIll be interesting with the new structures.
    Anyway we (the Emerald Warriors) are looking for some pre season friendlies mid September before the league begins. If any teams are interested please PM me.
    Regards
    Ciaran

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

New season thread here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement