Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] So i started EVE

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

I can't believe this, but we killed a brutix and Loki today. And that was 5 seconds after going in to low sec. :D

Had tenge and navi issue staber ran away from us. :(

From our fleet we lost one ferox :(. That brutix came back and we almost got him, but dominix was helping him, then when our ferox died that dominix killed brutix. Bastard. At least I did not lost any ships today :). There is always tomorrow though!

Link to Loki KM?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Link to Loki KM?

i did not got the last hit :(. He did got an ass kicking by gate guns too as he though our ferox was alone. i presume he though that he would be able to tank guns and 1xferox.

then again someone said it was a noob loki fit, thats all i know :)

Link to Loki KM?

lol one of the lads recorded it all :D

Wow, that Loki pilot was a complete moron, he should have burned towards the gate and jumped but from the looks of it he just floated there.

Nice kills :)

Wow, that Loki pilot was a complete moron, he should have burned towards the gate and jumped but from the looks of it he just floated there.

Nice kills :)

thx. i was in one of the ferox :). i know we are pure noobs, but it was first time we did some more damage then lost!

now i am training more for drones. and then continue on ferox training. after i will get to rokh. i dont care its bad, i just want one :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

i just started playing this again with a friend since the steam sale, but i only played for like a month about 6 years ago lol, anyway i have a mining barge and have just boring my self silly making cash and spending it on upgrades for my ship and stuff.

But i was wondering is it a bad idea to start skilling into other ships on the same character? or would i better of starting a new one for pve/pvp :confused:

Checked one of my old emails that I used for an older character before I realised I could use the same email for any amount of characters, I've an offer to renew said character's sub for €10, think I might just do that :)

they did some sweet deal for retribution something like 14eu for 2 months sub for ressurecting your account?

i have to say there are tons of people now on. at evenings it goes over 50k online. not bad.

as for our pvp last night, we got murdered by 2 drakes and hurricane lol. lost my ferox :D. i will take night off for pvp tonight as i am running low on money fast with pvp, plus my macky loss did not helped too. still over 2 bill, but i should be around 2.5bil :D

btw ferox and railguns is just very cool. my range with iron charges is bigger then my lock on lol. My skills are poor too, but it still manages to do most of level 3. which charges would be middle ground between iron and antimater? i got like 63km optimal and 76km fall off on iron charges, which is a bit too much and i suffer quite too much of damage penalty with these.

they did some sweet deal for retribution something like 14eu for 2 months sub for ressurecting your account?

i have to say there are tons of people now on. at evenings it goes over 50k online. not bad.

as for our pvp last night, we got murdered by 2 drakes and hurricane lol. lost my ferox :D. i will take night off for pvp tonight as i am running low on money fast with pvp, plus my macky loss did not helped too. still over 2 bill, but i should be around 2.5bil :D

btw ferox and railguns is just very cool. my range with iron charges is bigger then my lock on lol. My skills are poor too, but it still manages to do most of level 3. which charges would be middle ground between iron and antimater? i got like 63km optimal and 76km fall off on iron charges, which is a bit too much and i suffer quite too much of damage penalty with these.

Ferox and railguns, sounds like a combination that a destroyer could melt through :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭RichieD

nice work man

Ferox and railguns, sounds like a combination that a destroyer could melt through :)

its for pve m8, i use heavy blasters for pvp. i am doing level 3 when not in pvp. so all the training for blasters will come in handy when i will fly a badass rokh :).

like i said, i am not the sharpest tool in a shed when it comes to EVe online. i am playing 3 months and still learning new stuff and there is even more that i have no clue about. :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭witless1

I resubbed for the expansion after not playing for a year. This is my fourth time subbing EVE or so. Still haven't had a dedicated time to get into it, damn WoW for the first two times! Last time my sub wasn't long enough, I got into T2 missions and some trading. So I am starting again with an 11m SP character and about 800m. A bit more determined this time.

Shadow, how did you find the corp that you are in? That has been a big problem for my previous attempts, I didn't join a corp outside of EVE Uni, which was war decced constantly when I was there. Currently sitting in my own corp at the moment, was just experimenting with corp management and that! Should be back online later next week, currently moving house so waiting on the internet connection to be sorted. Would love to see an Irish roam at some point or someone to come along and tell us what to do :)

witless1 wrote: »
    I resubbed for the expansion after not playing for a year. This is my fourth time subbing EVE or so. Still haven't had a dedicated time to get into it, damn WoW for the first two times! Last time my sub wasn't long enough, I got into T2 missions and some trading. So I am starting again with an 11m SP character and about 800m. A bit more determined this time.

Shadow, how did you find the corp that you are in? That has been a big problem for my previous attempts, I didn't join a corp outside of EVE Uni, which was war decced constantly when I was there. Currently sitting in my own corp at the moment, was just experimenting with corp management and that! Should be back online later next week, currently moving house so waiting on the internet connection to be sorted. Would love to see an Irish roam at some point or someone to come along and tell us what to do :)

i just scrolled the mining corps and found it. people i was doing pcp split in to other corps :(. still a great corp for moneys and we got a separate channel so we still in touch every day.
    Its "5pm in hades" corp. good if you are a miner. though if you have only one character i would not advice going to mining. its a great great money income, but it might be boring. best way is to have 2 characters. one for money income other for fun. thats what i got now.

i am still up for pvp, but i am a noob lol. i might be looking for pure pvp corp soon on my alt. or maybe even null sec one. merc war pvp is not my cup of the tea. camping stations etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

witless1 wrote: »

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=topics&f=265

Look through the threads there. Look for a corp that is offering what you want. If you're very new, look for a corp that advertises that they train new players in pvp or whatever it is you want to do in the game.

If you know what you're doing look for a corp that plays the game how you would like to play it. Small roams/blob warfare/incursions/mining or whatever

Well, Feck this. I resubed again. Could not resist anymore! Old lads are still playing and were happy to see me. :o

Good to be back, I missed you so much, even if I am still doing the most boring thing, while training skills for ship I want. :D

Advertisement