Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bayonetta 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

It is a must play, point blank! As I said in the Nintendo forum, play them in order so you can experience them in the order intended and appreciate the tweaks and refinements this time around. You are not playing them for the story, so you could happily jump straight into the second, but you'd be denying yourself one of the best games of the last decade if you opt to skip the first.

I'd have to agree. Class game. I'd replay it before the 2nd one only I just don't have the time. Makes me wonder will I ever even open the first one now for Wii U. It'll probably stay in its shrink wrap. Lol

I'd have to agree. Class game. I'd replay it before the 2nd one only I just don't have the time. Makes me wonder will I ever even open the first one now for Wii U. It'll probably stay in its shrink wrap. Lol

Is the first 1 on the Wii U also??

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Is the first 1 on the Wii U also??

Special edition came with both games. Port of the first and of course the 2nd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭mikeruurds

It is. They released a special edition which includes the first one. Day one purchase :)

Special edition came with both games. Port of the first and of course the 2nd
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQb657QadbrztBZkL3_CTjXjIiQGN0ds7Z12iN-xr1yFzFYp9sd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Just bought an Xbox One. I really can't justify buying a Wii U but this looks so good.

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQb657QadbrztBZkL3_CTjXjIiQGN0ds7Z12iN-xr1yFzFYp9sd

I missing something but not sure what.

Just bought an Xbox One. I really can't justify buying a Wii U but this looks so good.

Oh you can absolutely justify it. There's at least half a dozen must play games from Nintendo as it is and more to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

Star Lord wrote: »
    Every media uses good looking people to try to make the product more appealing.

right 2 even the people Square Enix created Lara Croft

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

wampyrus77 wrote: »
    right 2 even the people Square Enix created Lara Croft
    :confused::confused::confused:

RIP Core Design, 1988-2006
    20081124170301.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

Lara Croft is a fictional character and the protagonist of the Square Enix (previously Eidos Interactive) video game series Tomb Raider. She is presented as a beautiful, intelligent, and athletic British archaeologist-adventurer who ventures into ancient, hazardous tombs and ruins around the world. Created by a team at UK developer Core Design

1st game in 1996

metroid the heroine samus aran 1986
    at the end of the game she does a striptease

bayonette 2 €49.99 eshop

bayonette 1 €29.99 eshop

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I am feeling mentally exhausted after pretty much every chapter. I love it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Tomb Raider was also a game that launched on the Saturn but the best versions were on the PC, typically with one of the new video cards.
    They had much better visuals, a 60fps frame rate and, coupled with a decent pad, far outstripped the console versions.

Metroid was an utterly different games sharing only that it has a female protagonist in common with Tomb Raider.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

The game is not the longest to beat, did it in 8 hours, but man those 8 hours were magical and already into my second run, actually feel bad that I have still not been charged by Amazon, no man should play this masterpiece for free!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Been playing through the first Bayonetta so far, and its been great so far. Love the various extra costumes, they add an extra element of fun to the whole thing.

Also, impressed with how well the game runs from an external HD. Got a 1tb external HD and plugged it into the Wii U and I think I will be getting my games via download from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Soooo, how many people actually managed to hear any of the dialogue during the first combat section? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Woooo, copy just arrived in the mail :D

Have to go to work in 30 minutes, and wont be back till about 11:30 this evening....yay :(

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭panevthe3rd

First print just arrived. Gonna be a long day at work.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

First print just arrived. Gonna be a long day at work.

Same. Bigger than I expected too.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭panevthe3rd

Same. Bigger than I expected too.

Yeah it's huge. Getting strange looks now humming "fly me to the moon" to myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,869 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Waited for the postman to come this morning before going to work. He got here, but no game. :(
    Got home from work to find a "Sorry we missed you" from an Post. First time outside of Christmas period I've had 2 deliveries. Of all the days.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Waited for the postman to come this morning before going to work. He got here, but no game. :(
    Got home from work to find a "Sorry we missed you" from an Post. First time outside of Christmas period I've had 2 deliveries. Of all the days.

Letter guys and package guys are different guys apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 28,869 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Have gotten both from the one guy before, including LotR Extended Edition Blu Ray Box set which is bigger than Bayonetta and at the same time in the morning which is why I knew the rough time he'd be here

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Still no sign of mine :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Is anyone else's (who got it from Amazon) outer and inner boxes in German?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Cormac... wrote: »
    Is anyone else's (who got it from Amazon) outer and inner boxes in German?

That is normal for Nintendo if you got a special edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Cormac... wrote: »
    Letter guys and package guys are different guys apparently

This seemed to be a fairly recent development for me in relation to packages as small as games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Game of the year so far without a doubt. Nintendo over here screwed up on the review copy, so I had to go and buy it... not regretting it for a second

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Fawk Nin

Got it yesterday, just playing through the first one again before I jump into the sequel. The combat is so enjoyable. The music is so good, I don't know how I didn't realise that when I first played it on the 360.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

Finished 3rd Climax all Platinum and there's some really fun accessories and character unlocks!
    Rosa with her shotguns is awesome!

The game really ramps up at chapter 10 and doesn't relent. There's a verse in chapter 10
    with two Malicious and Sloths
    that 1 found more difficult than any boss, terrific stuff!

Didn't know you could do this with Miiverse:
    https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAACNUKExjC1ShQ

Advertisement