Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Survival and FTB

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Solitaire wrote: »
    Please note that due to brokenness and mods going missing the current FTB server will have to be decommissioned.

We will endeavour to get up a fresh map most likely using Monster 1.1.0 as the modpack of choice.
    Well, at least we will once I manage to pry dec away from work/DOTA :p

Myself and Xeyno are playing monster, and it is so much fun! Much better then DW20.

Also, anyone who does FTB, try Rotarycraft, seem hard to get into but its not that bad, and the extractor is insane!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭jujumushu

New FTB Monster 1.1.0 online. IP in OP

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

The spawn is craptastic as always ^_^

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Warning: Mojang punked us all and managed to break ALL OF THE THINGS in the process.

FTB server is down and quite possibly out for good. If it even is fixable users may lose significant amounts of blocks and materials as we're trying to find what part of what mod is breaking all connecting clients. A map reset may be needed, and a modpack change has not been ruled out either.

We cannot even fix the server right now because Mojang killed itself and all legacy support is dead as a doornail for now. Even vanilla is patchy at the moment, as Mojang is constantly fading in and out of existence right now.

It was apparently a problem with minecraft.net it's working fine at the minute

• Advertisement

Player Narkah banned for massive theft.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

jujumushu wrote: »

Sometimes you can tell even before it happens. What/who did he rob? Is it permanent?

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Pompous

I knew he wasn't to be trusted since he punched my cat in the face :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45 evifeno

Pompous wrote: »
    I knew he wasn't to be trusted since he punched my cat in the face :D

Honestly, who punches a cat? Sheesh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

Ah the joys of having such a remote house, hidden underground.

• Advertisement

Well in fairness this person stole, blocks of iron, enchanted tools, diamonds, gold, lots of stuff. The culprit was living in the middle of nowhere but deleted all physical evidence that they had the items...he has a pet cat, I might kill it >:|

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

I think I'll make a graveyard of thieves...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

I lost a day to Minecraft. Saturday is gone

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Bull_Boy

Carry on, dear sir. Fight the good fight!
    I lost a day to Minecraft. Saturday is gone

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭doddly

what happened my shop

doddly wrote: »
    what happened my shop

What is wrong with your shop?

I assure you any damage I did to the village I repaired. I also posted up what damage I could not fix(2 pistons in someones house)

doddly wrote: »
    what happened my shop

Aww man it's wrecked. At least the items are still there. I'm guessing it was Narkah but hopefully a mod can give you a definite answer.

Pompous wrote: »
    Aww man it's wrecked. At least the items are still there. I'm guessing it was Narkah but hopefully a mod can give you a definite answer.

I saw it catch fire once from lightning ages ago, I put it out that time, do you think it might have happened again?

Did Shopkeeper Steve survive? :(

I saw it catch fire once from lightning ages ago, I put it out that time, do you think it might have happened again?

Did Shopkeeper Steve survive? :(

I was thinking fire too actually, it does look like fire spread. Plus the shop was mostly made from snow and wood, not exactly fire resistant xD

Steve is dead :( I have a to find a new trading partner now.

RIP Shopkeeper Steve

2014-2014

kwnDc.png

• Advertisement

I'll have a look now

Yeah it would seem that lighting was the cause. I'll keep looking through the logs but it's what it looks like right now

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Narkah

I was banned??????? I have no idea why... As far as I know I have broken no rules... I asked about my auto fisher and was told it was fine, is that what this is about? I can easily remove it from my vanilla mod list... And Pompous, I never touched your shop... I don't even know where you live, lol.

Narkah wrote: »
    I was banned??????? I have no idea why... As far as I know I have broken no rules... I asked about my auto fisher and was told it was fine, is that what this is about? I can easily remove it from my vanilla mod list... And Pompous, I never touched your shop... I don't even know where you live, lol.

It's not my shop it's doddly's. Lightning was the cause of the fire, I was just jumping to conclusions by assuming it was you. As for the rest, you'll have to talk to a mod. I am but a lowly citizen.

Narkah you were banned for stealing numerous items from RashersandBeans. I, personally, checked the logs. You moved the items to a chest in your jungle house (the house I personally watched you build) and then you removed the chest you had stored these items in.

He30sdC.png

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Rachel_Ann

Narkah you were banned for stealing numerous items from RashersandBeans. I, personally, checked the logs. You moved the items to a chest in your jungle house (the house I personally watched you build) and then you removed the chest you had stored these items in.

He30sdC.png

BOOM!

Server is down today?

Ok I can't join this server or any other, I get a message saying "Outdated server! I'm still on 1.7.2/1.7.5"

Mine's updated to 1.7.6., what do I do? Wait for the server to update or is there a way of putting myself back a version?

Out at the minute, I'll have a lookiloo when I get home :)

Darkglasses when you open your launcher just edit the profile and choose the correct version and you should be able to connect fine

• Advertisement

Nevermind, found this - https://mojang.com/2014/04/minecraft-1-7-6/
    Unfortunately the 1.7.6 version is not compatible with 1.7.5 (or earlier) servers. Please update your servers to 1.7.6, this is also an important step to prepare them for the upcoming 1.8 release. Servers should automatically update all player profiles to the new format, but please make sure that you are in the correct server mode (online mode/offline mode) when you start the 1.7.6 server for the first time, because profiles are not compatible between these two server modes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement