Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Survival and FTB

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Can't remember where I saw that on the server... all I remember is it made me chortle for a bit ^_^

I'm so childish :o

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Killer_Byrne

Not white-listed anymore, what ya going to ju for me? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭jujumushu

If it's killer_byrne then you're whitelisted ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭doddly

doddly10 am i whitelisted

You are now anyway :P

• Advertisement

Teleported to the very center of the world border, and what do I find at that exact point? A tower of pimps...well done darkglasses, you sir, are fantastic

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I too have become unwhitelisted! May I please return?

My liege, it has been done

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Holy crap, the world has been embiggened again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Bull_Boy

I leave for a few weeks, and the place goes to pieces.... :P Hehe! May I be whistelisted again please Juju?

• Advertisement

I believe I did, but I shall do it again to be sure to be sure :P

Also yeah, there were no jungles in the current map and I was getting angry phone calls :P

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Rachel_Ann

jujumushu wrote: »
    I believe I did, but I shall do it again to be sure to be sure :P

Also yeah, there were no jungles in the current map and I was getting angry phone calls :P

Angry phone calls??

*whistles* :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Bull_Boy

Rachel_Ann wrote: »
    Angry phone calls??

*whistles* :pac:

Thank you very much Juju. My MC username is Bull_Boy, as if you could ever forget :D

As for the angry calls... Thank goodness we know Rachel is sane and reasonable enough to never ever do such a thing... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Perfect timing. Logged onto the server, was night time and I was surrounded by zombies and creepers. Lost all of my inventory and couldn't picked it up after I killed the mobs as the server was acting up.

Hoping to jeebus that I haven't lost anything :(

What time was this?

Edit: I believe the problem is on your end, moving too quickly, moving wrongly, taking too long to log in. Are you using any mods or a different client?

What time was this?

Edit: I believe the problem is on your end, moving too quickly, moving wrongly, taking too long to log in. Are you using any mods or a different client?

This was between 1 and 2pm today. I waited patiently for the map to load when I got log in. Did take a while. Don't have any mods installed. I'm using 1.7.4 version of Minecraft. Would that be a problem which I don't think it should be as it's recent i.e. released in the last 6 months I think.

Well I'm running 1.7.5(I believe) and I'm not having any issues related to yours, maybe make a new profile in that version and see if it works out better, if not update java and see if that helps (doubtful but sure might as well give it a shot!)

Well I'm running 1.7.5(I believe) and I'm not having any issues related to yours, maybe make a new profile in that version and see if it works out better, if not update java and see if that helps (doubtful but sure might as well give it a shot!)

Ok, I'll update Java and let you know!

Anyone using auto spawners and entity grinders on the FTB server could you kindly check that they are set up correctly as they are causing errors.

Also upgraded barrels are giving serious issues. If you know you have some, could you please log on and remove them.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Pompous

jamo, were you wearing any armour when you died?

• Advertisement

Pompous wrote: »
    jamo, were you wearing any armour when you died?

Yeah I had a full set. Chest plate was enchanted too. Same with my sword and pickaxe. Why?

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    Yeah I had a full set. Chest plate was enchanted too. Same with my sword and pickaxe. Why?

I killed a zombie near your house that was wearing a full set of enchanted armour with an enchanted sword. I'm thinking it might be your stuff?

Can you tell me what your armour and sword were made of, and what the enchantments were?

Pompous wrote: »
    I killed a zombie near your house that was wearing a full set of enchanted armour with an enchanted sword. I'm thinking it might be your stuff?

Can you tell me what your armour and sword were made of, and what the enchantments were?

Armour was made of diamond. I can't remember exactly what enchantments I had on the sword and the chest plate but I think it was sharpness for the sword and protection for the chestplate.

That's it yeah I have it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

I am no longer whitelisted it seems .... can I be re-listed please?

Username is irishalanl. Thanks!

Sure thing

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I finished my gum-ball machine looking tower with glass dome (it's at 226 X 282 if anyone wants to see). At last. Why do I keep picking stupidly annoying things to build?

Next step, create a walled village and do something about all those filthy slimes that keep spawning around the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,970 ✭✭✭✭bnt

If you're struggling to find horses, try heading out west to -3000, 0 or so: at least a dozen or so wandering about the place.

300842.png
    300843.png
    300844.png

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Please note that due to brokenness and mods going missing the current FTB server will have to be decommissioned.

We will endeavour to get up a fresh map most likely using Monster 1.1.0 as the modpack of choice.
    Well, at least we will once I manage to pry dec away from work/DOTA :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

As long as it has all the bees, idgaf

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement