Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planetary Annihilation kickstarter

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Did it win ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

No, didn't win, but i'm sure it'll pop up again before the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

I was hoping it would win, I was half tempted when it was on the daily's but now kind of want it so hopefully it appears again before end of sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Everyone get it and we organise a large scale boards battle :P

• Registered Users Posts: 82,006 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

we will crash a mother****ing server

• Advertisement

Overheal wrote: »
    we will crash a mother****ing server

It will be glorious.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭iggyigauna89

I've found this guys channel very useful for getting to grips with the game. The in-game tutorial (if you can even call it that, it's only a video!) isn't great.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,345 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

It's cheaper here slightly if it doesn't come down today

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Its back down to 15 \0/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,514 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Bought it there on phone, loved the supcom and TA games.

Will be next weekend before I can play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,779 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Been watching a lot of Zaphods videos since I bought this, would love to get a big crazy game going with some boardsies as im kinda scared to go into general matchmaking

VinLieger wrote: »
    Been watching a lot of Zaphods videos since I bought this, would love to get a big crazy game going with some boardsies as im kinda scared to go into general matchmaking

Sure I'll give ye a game!

I'm up for a match, any time, any where

I'll be on later on tonight, would be up for a game!

Steam id: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021371660/

I'm up for a match, any time, any where

If you promise you wont laugh, then I'll play :P

Sure only the other day my friend told me I had been building walls, after I spend some time complaining how "broke" the energy system in the game is :P

marko93 wrote: »
    If you promise you wont laugh, then I'll play :P

Sure only the other day my friend told me I had been building walls, after I spend some time complaining how "broke" the energy system in the game is :P

Sure I haven't a clue what I'm doing so were in the same boat :D

Sure I haven't a clue what I'm doing so were in the same boat :D

Excellent, what's your steam name :D

marko93 wrote: »
    Excellent, what's your steam name :D

captain_panzer you?

God damn it,I want to play this now.

Have it bought but not going to be near PC until end of week.

Am I facing a large download on Friday evening?

captain_panzer you?

marko93101

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,006 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Varik wrote: »

Am I facing a large download on Friday evening?

No the games download size is only a bit over a gigabyte

Overheal wrote: »
    No the games download size is only a bit over a gigabyte

No time at all then.

So 2 games in and while I deserved to win the first game and did, the second was a bit cheap. I just got into space first and ganked the enemy commander.

Varik wrote: »
    So 2 games in and while I deserved to win the first game and did, the second was a bit cheap. I just got into space first and ganked the enemy commander.

Were you playing online or Galactic War? I've only played GW so far, might dip my toes into online soon

Were you playing online or Galactic War? I've only played GW so far, might dip my toes into online soon

Gw, I know a human wouldn't lose like that but it did felt cheap.

Also went to watch the replay and couldn't figure out how to get back to the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Baked.noodle

Apparently this is now available in stores, and the Collector's Edition will be available soon and includes a Logitech mouse and a hardcover book as well as DLC. Just had a look on Steam and it's a very reasonable €28. Tempted.

Just noticed you can get it cheaper. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

I am holding tough on this till some critic reviews start coming through, the user reviews look mixed at best. I would love if this was a great game as i enjoyed supreme commander etc.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Remember when it was 80 quid and there was a boycott on the game? Seems everyone has forgotten it already :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,345 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I bought it on sale for something like €15 during the summer sales

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Remember when it was 80 quid and there was a boycott on the game? Seems everyone has forgotten it already :)

I haven't.
    And with the high price tag, missing features, always online and DLC it'll be another long while before I consider picking it up.

Advertisement