Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Spoilers** Series 7, Episode 1 - "Asylum of the Daleks"

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭ríomhaire

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    Was the bare-Dalek in the parliament meant to be Caan, The Emperor or some other random naked-Dalek?
    I think they called him the Prime Minister (considering that it was the Dalek Parliament) which makes it sound like the Daleks are getting democratic.

"IF E-LEC-TED I PROM-ISE TO RAISE EX-TER-MIN-A-TION BUD-GET BY 500% PER-CENT"
    "THE BUD-GET IS A PER-FECT DA-LEK BUD-GET. AN-Y DA-LEK WHO WISH-ES TO AL-TER THE BUD-GET MUST BE EX-TER-MIN-AT-ED!"
    "VOTE KAAL. VOTE KAAL. VOTE KAAL."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

ríomhaire wrote: »
    I think they called him the Prime Minister (considering that it was the Dalek Parliament) which makes it sound like the Daleks are getting democratic.

"IF E-LEC-TED I PROM-ISE TO RAISE EX-TER-MIN-A-TION BUD-GET BY 500% PER-CENT"
    "THE BUD-GET IS A PER-FECT DA-LEK BUD-GET. AN-Y DA-LEK WHO WISH-ES TO AL-TER THE BUD-GET MUST BE EX-TER-MIN-AT-ED!"
    "VOTE KAAL. VOTE KAAL. VOTE KAAL."

It's funny because it's true :D

Advertisement