Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jimmy Saville exposed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

Can it get much worse than accusations of necrophilia?
    Final nail in the coffin?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Jimoslimos wrote: »

Put a stake through his heart and bury him at a crossroads at midnight.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

Have ye seen this?

http://twitpic.com/b48hr5

What a despicable excuse for a human being. His body should be dug up and fed to the dogs!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

Prick! wrote: »
    What a despicable excuse for a human being. His body should be dug up and fed to the dogs!

Yeah that'll fix it alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Can someone explain this to me. In the past couple of weeks he has been shown consistently to not be a paedophile, why is it that everyone calls him a paedophile?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

syklops wrote: »
    Can someone explain this to me. In the past couple of weeks he has been shown consistently to not be a paedophile, why is it that everyone calls him a paedophile?
    because he's necrophobic, child abusing almost paedophile

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

syklops wrote: »
    It's a widely held misconception that anyone that's into girls/boys under the legal age of consent is a paedophile.

This may or may not have something to do with the fact that newspapers such as The Sun and The Daily Mail are so popular.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Paully D wrote: »
    It wasn't his fault lads:

* NSFW

I wish someone would confiscate Kunt and the Gang’s camera, all his videos are spectacularly unfunny

In fairness most people have a fear of death. "Almost paedophile"? That money I donated to wikipedia is money well spent, isn't it?
    El Weirdo wrote: »
    It's a widely held misconception that anyone that's into girls/boys under the legal age of consent is a paedophile.

This may or may not have something to do with the fact that newspapers such as The Sun and The Daily Mail are so popular.

Why didnt the News of the World take them with it??

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

the most surreal thing i've seen is a vid on youtube of jimmy saville doing a weird dance on totp while jonathan king is singing!! Should have had glitter on the marracas just to finish it off!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Susan Boyle has leapt to the defence of Jimmy Saville,saying she was on Jim i'll fix it when she was 13 and he never touched her.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

poor ol' Susan even the sexually depraved won't touch her

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

the most surreal thing i've seen is a vid on youtube of jimmy saville doing a weird dance on totp while jonathan king is singing!! Should have had glitter on the marracas just to finish it off!
    Wait till you see "Two girls, one cup".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭Brain Stroking

Neeson wrote: »
    His dick must have been well festered if he was at that dirty,rotten, smelly kind of thing.

You're right, necrophilia is smelly.

Jimmy had a walk on part in Necromantic. Amazed no one has brought that up yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

Eh? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,002 ✭✭✭Seedy Arling

This song is nearly as strange as Jimmy Saville... Weird. Well, sh1t and weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭splendid101

Jimoslimos wrote: »

Was this deliberately one of the greatest puns ever? Or did you just get lucky? I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt - well done, I salute you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

• Registered Users Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

mike65 wrote: »

What's her problem with the Daily Mail side bar, if she doesn't want to see half naked women don't go on the Daily Mail website.

• Advertisement

What's her problem with the Daily Mail side bar, if she doesn't want to see half naked women don't go on the Daily Mail website.

I think it may be the crushing hypocrisy of lambasting perverts while at the same time posting salacious/leering/casually objectifying pictures and stories of girls under the age of majority, coupled with their obsession with women's appearance, behaviour and choices in life. Just a guess though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Grimreaper666

I'm just waiting for Santa to be branded a pedophile any day now...........:(

Millicent wrote: »
    I think it may be the crushing hypocrisy of lambasting perverts while at the same time posting salacious/leering/casually objectifying pictures and stories of girls under the age of majority, coupled with their obsession with women's appearance, behaviour and choices in life. Just a guess though.

If you actually listened to what she said you would of seen that wasn't her point at all.

Good guess though.

If you actually listened to what she said you would of seen that wasn't her point at all.

Good guess though.

I think I would have because that appeared to be her point. What did you get out of her comments if not what she actually said? :confused:

Millicent wrote: »
    I think I would have because that appeared to be her point. What did you get out of her comments if not what she actually said? :confused:

She has a problem with the mail posting pictures of women and commenting on what they look like too fat, too thin etc.

If she doesn't like it then don't look at it was my point.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

Was this deliberately one of the greatest puns ever? Or did you just get lucky? I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt - well done, I salute you.
    Why thank you! It was lucky but intended, honest! I didn't know if anyone would get the double meaning for 'nail'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

Already has been, suggested a few times, commercial stores in the last few years don't allow 'Santa' to touch children or sit on his knee for instance ~ you're a few years behind on that one TBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Grimreaper666

gbee wrote: »
    Already has been, suggested a few times, commercial stores in the last few years don't allow 'Santa' to touch children or sit on his knee for instance ~ you're a few years behind on that one TBH.
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

ho ho ho

• Advertisement

She has a problem with the mail posting pictures of women and commenting on what they look like too fat, too thin etc.

If she doesn't like it then don't look at it was my point.

So because you dont like something, you cant have an opinion on it. Nice.

Advertisement