Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jimmy Saville exposed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

just watching channel 4 news
    they're saying he didn't just have a special set of keys and an office at broadmoor
    he was literally running the place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I'd love to know who was protecting him from above and why. Could it be that JS knew too much about people in high office up to the same type of thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,959 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Comedian Jerry Sadowitz had Saville's number back in 1988:

Thing is, Sadowitz was horrible about just about everyone, so no-one noticed ... :cool:

He was still at it last year, soon after Saville died:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Hootanany wrote: »

If true that would horrify me. I looked up to and respected John Peel, he influenced a lot of the music I listened to in my youth. Peel's approval was the main aim for many an up and coming band.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

If true that would horrify me. I looked up to and respected John Peel, he influenced a lot of the music I listened to in my youth. Peel's approval was the main aim for many an up and coming band.

Never look up to or respect anybody. It has served me well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq6lJsBz9UY

been following the saville revelations and came across this vid, your mans a bit ott maybe but what happend is real..

js was linked to this place..

Edit.. its sick ..the statue in the garden..taunting him ..omfg.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

bnt wrote: »
    Comedian Jerry Sadowitz had Saville's number back in 1988:

Thing is, Sadowitz was horrible about just about everyone, so no-one noticed ... :cool:

He was still at it last year, soon after Saville died:

These are brilliant. I love Sadowitz even more now. And you're dead right, cos he was horrible to everyone people probably didn't take it seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭The Dagda

I'd love to know who was protecting him from above and why. Could it be that JS knew too much about people in high office up to the same type of thing?

These are the pertinent questions. I hope the answers come out.

Ive also read about another ex prime minister, a more recent one.

Bloody hell, where will this story end.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

That looks like it was written by someone who would be part of some vigilante mob that attacks paediatricians offices.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

i wonder how he got on in the broadmoor hospital, i know that place, and it is for those who would be really creminally insane,
    a bit prison like,
    who in there would he be able to get close to,
    as they were all adults, and not all of them safe to be near

• Registered Users Posts: 23,974 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

goat2 wrote: »
    i wonder how he got on in the broadmoor hospital, i know that place, and it is for those who would be really creminally insane,
    a bit prison like,
    who in there would he be able to get close to,
    as they were all adults, and not all of them safe to be near

They should have kept him there.

i cannot understand why he had sucvh a big following, were people blind, he always looked horrindous, i would not mind if he were good lucking, i would have understood people drooling over him, but whenever i ever say him on the box, i used to switch to another channel, could not look at that freakish thing,
    and people buying his old watches and rags for big bucks, fools them, wool pulled over their eyes,

then again i dont see any human on the plannet more important than the next, and if we all looked at one another , it would be a level playing field.
    amd people like that freak would not have got away with that ****e

ejmaztec wrote: »
    They should have kept him there.

looks like he deserved locked up in broadmoor more than some of the inmates there,
    he was just laughing at the lot, knowing he should have been there without a key to get out.

I think showbiz is riddled with weirdos and weirdos supporting weirdos. Look at the Roman Polanski case where Whoopie Goldberg made some comment about Polanski's having sex with a 13 year-old wasn't a problem. A lot of them are on a different planet where anything goes.

ejmaztec wrote: »
    I think showbiz is riddled with weirdos and weirdos supporting weirdos. Look at the Roman Polanski case where Whoopie Goldberg made some comment about Polanski's having sex with a 13 year-old wasn't a problem. A lot of them are on a different planet where anything goes.

Yup, Woody Allen marrying a girl he helped raise, in a father figure role also springs to mind.
    yet stars still line up to work with MR Allen. The mind boggles

:mad:

What was the reasoning for Jimmy Saville to be at Broadmoor, was he raising money for the Hospital at the time, does anyone know.

Just seems odd, if he were raising money for a hospital like Broadmoor, dosn't have the usual cache

Ah... just read the Guardian, I see he was on a taskforce.

• Advertisement

Jake1 wrote: »
    Yup, Woody Allen marrying a girl he helped raise, in a father figure role also springs to mind.
    yet stars still line up to work with MR Allen. The mind boggles

:mad:

I'm sure that if some of them weren't famous showbiz personalities, they'd become famous for another reason i.e. being on the sex-offenders' register.

El Weirdo wrote: »
    That looks like it was written by someone who would be part of some vigilante mob that attacks paediatricians offices.

most of it seems reasonable enough

dunno about the ex pm-the rumours are out there

What was the reasoning for Jimmy Saville to be at Broadmoor, was he raising money for the Hospital at the time, does anyone know.

Just seems odd, if he were raising money for a hospital like Broadmoor, dosn't have the usual cache

Ah... just read the Guardian, I see he was on a taskforce.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Savile

In 1988 he was appointed chairman of a task force set up to advise on governing Broadmoor:eek:

M cebee wrote: »
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Savile

In 1988 he was appointed chairman of a task force set up to advise on governing Broadmoor:eek:

hmmm, a Disc Jockey advising on a high Security Hospital???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

What's totally sickening is that he completely got away with it. He went to his grave being lauded and he can't be touched at this stage. I wish he had lived longer, just so he could have been found out. Having your reputation ruined when you are gone is no justice. Smug b&stard.

hmmm, a Disc Jockey advising on a high Security Hospital???

there's no doubt he had serious contacts and prob lots of intel on fellow pervs in high places

that explains a lot of it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Who was the Prime Minister they're saying was fiddling with kids?

Neeson wrote: »

TH
    seems to be rumours

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭fruvai

Neeson wrote: »

Edward Heath

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

fruvai wrote: »
    Edward Heath
    thought it was G.B.

whatever it was I read it seemed like a bizarre conspiracy theory, but life is strange..

Advertisement