Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guild Wars 2 - Dark Reavers guild/gaming clan

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭ShaneScouse

No its 55 euro . Or 75 with some extra bits and pieces. :eek:
    I got it for 35 few months back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

Hi guys

I applied on the guild website a week or so ago and was accepted. Problem is that I can't transfer to Desolation as te server is full. Do I have to wait until the population drops?

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Omphin

Playboy wrote: »
    Hi guys

I applied on the guild website a week or so ago and was accepted. Problem is that I can't transfer to Desolation as te server is full. Do I have to wait until the population drops?

You just have to catch the server when theres less people online at the time. Monday at 12pm is a good time, not too sure about other times in the week. Desolation have alot of people that pve so the server is full nearly 24/7. You just have to keep trying to find the right time when its quiet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

i got accepted about 2 weeks ago and have been hounding 2 of the names mentioned in the email, one is officer something, and neither have replied at all!!

copeyhagen wrote: »
    i got accepted about 2 weeks ago and have been hounding 2 of the names mentioned in the email, one is officer something, and neither have replied at all!!

Make sure you transfer to desolation server, thats where we are now. Add me, Omphin to friends list. I'll be on friday at 1-6 pm if ur not sorted still, gimme a shout

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

cheers mate, yeah i moved to deso before applying. ill add you too. thx

the officer dude is constantly in WvW when im whispering him. and the other dude that accepted me is on like once a week when im on!

[DkR] will be event farming this saturday at 1pm. We are on desolation server however we may all guest onto a low pop server for event farming so we can do all events from scratch. If you want to come join us for the laugh get in touch with me omphin.1752 Last time we had about 25 people running through Orr, good buzz altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Eoin247

Just applied there. Came onto gw2 for the first time in a month and a bit a few days ago. Celtic incision seemed to be dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Saviour_Angel

For any queries with regards to joining DKR and or applications already made, please whisper / mail me ingame and I can provide any and all details.

Just a short unpolished video of us event farming and have some fun. would like to see more boards people join us :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Omphin wrote: »

Just a short unpolished video of us event farming and have some fun. would like to see more boards people join us :)

I'm gonna apply.

Advertisement