Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aurora Shooting - MOD Note in post #2

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Perhaps they don't want to silence him just yet.

He could be useful as a ransom against his Father Robert Holmes to keep his mouth shut on the lipor scandal.

It's the Libor. This is more complicated than Inception, hat's off to your stamina.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

They want to kill him but don't want to silence him. Classic RTDH logic there.
    One of the reasons why I don't bother answering so many of your posts is because you can't even read my quotes that you post..

Classic Monty Burnz trolling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

How convenient. After all that has gone on in this case, is it no surprise that US Authorities are trying to silence him for good.

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

"A JUDGE has agreed to delay a court hearing for alleged Colorado gunman James Holmes after the 24-year-old was hospitalised, having reportedly rammed his head into a wall, a spokesman said."

How convenient. After all that has gone on in this case, is it no surprise that US Authorities are trying to silence him for good. The case will reveal so many inconsistancies in the shooting among witnesses and to be honest, this is not unexpected. not much has been heard on the welfare of James Holmes for for several months and then this comes along.

Not exactly a surprise to hear of something like this.

http://www.news.com.au/world/batman-massacre-suspect-taken-to-hospital-after-suicide-bid/story-fndir2ev-1226517346025
    seannash wrote: »
    So are you claiming that this was an attempt to kill him?
    They couldn't do that right either I guess.

Genuinely can I ask you is it possible that he actually rammed his head into a wall all by himself or is this just impossible for him to do

Sean, you've reminded me of this line...

sometimes%20a%20cigar.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

There weren't any children hurt, were there?': Police video reveals James Holmes' questions for police in hours after Aurora shooting

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3067509/Theater-shooting-trial-resumes-testimony-focuses-phone.html#ixzz3ZGh0gx9U
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

MKUltra?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Bjork, you can open a new thread on this if you wish, but the last post here was from almost three years ago. Views and opinions can change quite a lot in that amount of time, some posters in this thread have closed their accounts, or otherwise. Would be best to open a new one with a synopsis and your last post to cover bases :)

Thread Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement