Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aurora Shooting - MOD Note in post #2

Options
  • 24-07-2012 8:29pm
    Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭

Hi Mods,

I'd like to request a thread to actually discuss this topic which excludes people who like to entertain themselves by insulting runtothehills. I think the option is in the charter?

Is this possible? That thread has been trolled to **** tbh and it's encouraging further trolling and while I am interested in the topic all these little digs and outright abuse is rubbing me up the wrong way.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Cheers Humanji.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Right, third time's a charm. The last two attempts were clusterf*cks of the highest order. As requested, this thread will be about the topic in the OP. Anything outside of this will result in a ban. Anyone wanting to dismiss any related theories out of hand will be banned. If you have valid questions or points to make, then by all means make them. But if you just want to use this thread as a means to insult others, then you will be banned. And just to point out now, the "but I technically didn't break the rules" defence won't save you here. Behave or be banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION: WE WERE NOT DISCUSSING "THE COMIC" BUT THE "PANEL", SINGULAR! (WHICH I THINK IT IS SAFE TO ASSUME IS COMIC BOOK JARGON FOR THE SECTION WHICH HE POSTED) DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

It's all in this post. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showp...7&postcount=73
    And your interpretation of the panel is not consistent with the rest of the comic. Exactly as the interpretation of the cinema scene is equally out of context and neither promotes or predicts real life events.

So do you believe that the claim that the cinema claim predicts the event or somehow influenced anyone via "predictive programming" have any weight to them at all?

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

King Mob wrote: »
    And your interpretation of the panel is not consistent with the rest of the comic. Exactly as the interpretation of the cinema scene is equally out of context and neither promotes or predicts real life events.

So do you believe that the claim that the cinema claim predicts the event or somehow influenced anyone via "predictive programming" have any weight to them at all?

Please see the post of mine which you've just quoted.

==========================================================

I'd like to get the ball rolling by sharing this article by Wayned Madsen, EX- NSA and US Navy:
    Aurora massacre: Several links between James Holmes and US Gov't research

By Wayne Madsen
    Posted: July 23, 2012
    WayneMadsenReport.com
    WASHINGTON -- James Holmes, the 24-year old suspect in the mass shooting of Batman "The Dark Knight Rises" movie goers in Aurora, Colorado that left 12 people dead and 58 injured, has had a number of links to U.S. government-funded research centers. Holmes's past association with government research projects has prompted police and federal law enforcement officials to order laboratories and schools with which Holmes has had a past association not to talk to the press about Holmes.

Holmes was one of six recipients of a National Institutes of Health Neuroscience Training Grant at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus in Denver. Holmes is a graduate of the University of California at Riverside with a Bachelor of Science degree in neuroscience. Although Holmes dropped out of the PhD neuroscience program at Anschutz in June, police evacuated two buildings at the Anschutz center after the massacre at the Aurora movie theater. Holmes reportedly gave a presentation at the Anschutz campus in May on Micro DNA Biomarkers in a class titled "Biological Basis of Psychiatric and Neurological Disorders."

Initial reports of Holmes having an accomplice in the theater shooting have been discounted by the Aurora police. However, no explanation has been given by police why the Anschutz campus buildings were evacuated after Holmes was already in custody in the Arapahoe County jail.

The Anschutz Medical Campus is on the recently de-commissioned site of the U.S. Army's Fitzsimons Army Medical Center and is named after Philip Anschutz, the billionaire Christian fundamentalist oil and railroad tycoon who also owns The Examiner newspaper chain and website and the neo-conservative Weekly Standard. The Anschutz Medical Campus was built by a $91 million grant from the Anschutz Foundation.

In 2006, at the age of 18, Holmes served as a research intern at the Salk Institute at the University of California at San Diego in La Jolla. It is noteworthy that for the previous two years before Holmes worked at the Salk Institute, the research center was partnered with the Defense Advance Research Projects Agency (DARPA), Columbia University, University of California at San Francisco, University of Wisconsin at Madison, Wake Forest University, and the Mars Company (the manufacturers of Milky Way and Snickers bars) to prevent fatigue in combat troops through the enhanced use of epicatechina, a blood flow-increasing and blood vessel-dilating anti-oxidant flavanol found in cocoa and, particularly, in dark chocolate.

The research was part of a larger DARPA program known as the "Peak Soldier Performance Program," which involved creating brain-machine interfaces for battlefield use, including human-robotic bionics for legs, arms, and eyes. DARPA works closely with the Defense Science Office on projects that include the medical research community. Fitzsimons was at the forefront of DARPA research on the use of brain-connected "neuroprosthetic" limbs forsoldiers amputated or paralyzed in combat.

According to his LinkedIn profile, James Holmes's father, Dr. Robert Holmes, who received a PhD in Statistics in 1981 from the University of California at Berkeley, worked for San Diego-based HNC Software, Inc. from 2000 to 2002. HNC, known as a "neural network" company, and DARPA, beginning in 1998, have worked on developing "cortronic neural networks," which would allow machines to interpret aural and visual stimuli to think like humans. The cortronic concept was developed by HNC Software's chief scientist and co-founder, Robert Hecht-Nielsen. HNC merged with the Minneapolis-based Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO), a computer analysis and decision-making company. Robert Holmes continues to work at FICO.

It has also emerged that Holmes, when he was 20, worked as a camp counselor at Camp Max Straus of the Jewish Big Brothers and Sister of Los Angeles. According to the Jewish Journal, among other tasks, Holmes helped to teach boys between the ages of 7 to 10 archery. In another unusual detail, the car Holmes used to drive to the Aurora movie theater had Tennessee plates. Holmes is originally from San Diego.

James Holmes is the grandson of Lt. Col. Robert Holmes, one of the first Turkish language graduates of the Army Language School, later the Defense Language Institute, in Monterey, California. Graduating from the Turkish language class in 1948, Holmes spent a career in the Army, which likely included more than a few intelligence-related assignments. Typically, U.S. military officers conversant in Turkish served with either the Defense Intelligence Agency or the Central Intelligence Agency at either the U.S. embassy in Ankara or the Consulate General in Istanbul, or both.

Terrence Sejnowski, the Francis Crick Professor at the Salk Institute for Biological Studies and the director of the Computational Neurobiology Laboratory, in an interview with Cognitive Science Online in 2008, had the following comment about recent studies of the human brain: "Alan Newell [cognitive psychology researcher at the intelligence community-linked RAND Corporation] once said that when AI [artificial intelligence] was founded not enough was known about the brain to be of any help and in the early 1980s, symbol processing was the only game in town. That has changed and we now know a lot about the brain, perhaps more than we need to know [emphasis added]."

More than we need to know!

The links between the younger and elder Holmes and U.S. government research on creating super-soldiers, human brain-machine interfaces, and human-like robots beg the question: "Was James Holmes engaged in a real-life Jason Bourne TREADSTONE project that broke down and resulted in deadly consequences in Aurora, Colorado?" In any event, if the Batman movies are now serving as a newer version of J.D. Salinger's Catcher in the Rye subliminal messaging triggering mechanism, -- Salinger's novel was of interest to a number of American political assassins -- keep in mind that August 10 is the opening date of The Bourne Legacy. It may be wise to skip that film in the theater for a while.
    Copyright 2012 Wayne Madsen Report

Please see the post of mine which you've just quoted.
    But none of it addresses the points I am making.
    The panel you were referring to was posted in it's correct context in regards to the rest of comic.
    Your interpretation relies on it being out of context as your claim that it supports the idea of handing guns over to the government is contradicted by later parts in the comic.

Just saying that you are only referring to that one panel is not an argument in favour of you interpretation.

Nor does you post give an indication of whether or not you believe that the theory about "predictive programming" has any weight.

Just to point out as well that Holmes' profile is somewhat similar to the unambombers pre pschyothic break in that they were both highly intelligent and socially deficent. The unabomber was a student at Harvard at 16 and it is confirmed that he underwent MKULTRA experiments at the university.

EDIT: King Mob, please see post 3 of this thread.

• Advertisement

EDIT: King Mob, please see post 3 of this thread.
    Which again does not address anything I am saying. Could you please be more clear because I don't think I can be any clearer.

Taking stuff out of context does not allow you to understand it better. You took the panel out of context and misunderstood it.

And you still have not addressed my question about whether or not you believe the idea of predictive programming is valid. Could you please answer it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

Nearly all of what is contained in the article is very circumstantial. In that it is only relevant if you assume there was some kind of "programming" from the outset.

It also includes some very unfounded speculation. i.e his father military career "likely included more than a few intelligence-related assignments." Ther's no info given that he actually did, that is, at best, guesswork. And that this work constitutes links with "U.S. government research on creating super-soldiers, human brain-machine interfaces, and human-like robots". Even at a stretch thats pushing it.

As for evacuating the Medical campus where he used to attend, it was to probably the right call to clear out the college he recently dropped out of. They knew he had planted explosives in other places so it's not crazy to suspect he may have planted them there.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭gibraltar

before this thread continues is it possible to state what the theory is?

This might be difficult but perhaps it could be facilitated by stating an brief outline of the the theory followed by evidence that supports that point of view?

Just a suggestion as the last thread did not seem to have a consistent theory.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 97 ✭✭SIR PEADO BAILOUT

King Mob wrote: »
    Which again does not address anything I am saying. Could you please be more clear because I don't think I can be any clearer.

Taking stuff out of context does not allow you to understand it better. You took the panel out of context and misunderstood it.

And you still have not addressed my question about whether or not you believe the idea of predictive programming is valid. Could you please answer it?

This questioning re validity is with what intent,predictive programming its not strictly scientific now is it,so why this focus,what is the issue ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Quite a few people are highly intelligent and socially deficient.

Tying the shooter to e.g. Ted Kaczynsky based on these two attributes is however quite tenuous.

It's early days yet, we know very little, so speculation and conspiracy theories are rife among sites and forums much like virtually every other high profile shooting e.g.

Virginia tech (also MK Ultra speculation)
    http://prisonplanet.com/articles/april2007/160407blackop.htm
    "Early details suggest Columbine-style set-up to justify mass gun control, VA Tech has "blood on their hands," banned concealed carry, disarming victims"
    Anders Breivik - MK Ultra
    http://21stcenturywire.com/2011/07/27/mind-control-was-norway-shooter-an-mk-ultra-manchurian-candidate/
    George Zimmerman - MK Ultra
    http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2012/04/04/18710755.php
    Oikos University Shooting - MK Ultra
    http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=230549.0

• Advertisement

James Holmes is the grandson of Lt. Col. Robert Holmes, one of the first Turkish language graduates of the Army Language School, later the Defense Language Institute, in Monterey, California. Graduating from the Turkish language class in 1948, Holmes spent a career in the Army, which likely included more than a few intelligence-related assignments. Typically, U.S. military officers conversant in Turkish served with either the Defense Intelligence Agency or the Central Intelligence Agency at either the U.S. embassy in Ankara or the Consulate General in Istanbul, or both.

Could this be the same guy?
    1958-1960 [SIZE=-1]Special Committee on Life Sciences[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]NASA Administrator[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Lovelace*[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Capt Norman Barr, M. D., Naval Bureau of Medicine[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Lt Cmbr lohn Ebersole, M. D., Naval Fleet Medical Officer[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Gen. Donald Flickinger, M. D., USAF Director of Bioastronautics[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Lt. Col Robert Holmes, M. D., Army Medical Research and Development Command[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Wright Langham, Ph. D., Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Robert Livingston, M. D., NIMH[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Orr Reynolds, Ph.D., DoD Office of Research and Engineering[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Boyd C Myers, NASA, Secretary[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]http://history.nasa.gov/SP-4213/appd.htm
    [/SIZE]

===============================
    In November 1957, the month in which the President’s Scientific Advisory Committee was established, NACA set up a Special Committee on Space Technology under the chairmanship of Dr. H. Guyford Stever of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

The Stever Committee met, for the first time on February 13, 1958, and established seven working groups. The group named to study human factors and training was headed by Dr. W. Randolph Lovelace II, director of the Lovelace Foundation for Medical Education and Research.[SIZE=-1]8[/SIZE] This group concerned itself with the scientific and nonmilitary biomedical requirements for manned space flight, as well as other biological factors that should be part of a national space program.*
    http://history.nasa.gov/SP-4003/ch1-2.htm
    =================

From: http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/radiation/dir/mstreet/commeet/meet7/trsc07b.txt
    BEFORE THE ADVISORY COMMITTEE ON HUMAN RADIATION EXPERIMENTS MEETING NUMBER 7 Day 2 of 3 October 12, 1994 San Francisco, California USA
    During the time that I lived on the 25 Sandia Base another member of the National 1 Association of Radiation Survivors named Dottie 2 Troxell said that she was used for human experiments 3 at the Lovelace Clinic by doctors from Sandia Base.
    While I lived at Sandia Base the 12 Mercury astronauts went through many extreme medical 13 tests at the Lovelace Clinic. Astronaut Pete Conrad 14 said, "It seemed as though they had unlimited funding 15 to try anything they wanted." 16 Astronaut Deke Slayton said, "We were a 17 bunch of well patients being treated by sick 18 doctors."
    She was 6 then sent to Lovelace Clinic in Albuquerque, New 7 Mexico, where again under the pretense of treating 8 some idiopathic dysfunctions, she was given a 9 splenectomy, another experimental treatment developed 10 in the aftermath of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki 11 bombings, and later was studied at the Argonne 12 National Laboratory and Lovelace.
    When 15 Dottie woke up after the surgery she found a scar 16 that ran the length of her torso from her neck to her 17 pubic mound. 18 When she asked what had been done to 19 her, a reasonable question under the circumstances, 20 she was told she could not be told because of, quote, 21 national security, unquote. We never have been able 22 to find out definitely what was done to Dottie at 23 Lovelace.
    For 30 years Lovelace not only refused 25 to release her medical records, but denied she had
    1 ever been a patient there. When I went to Lovelace 2 in 1986 in order to investigate Dottie's case, I was 3 told that not only was there no record of any patient 4 names Dorothea Troxell,

============================================

"MKULTRA activity is connected with the research and development of chemical,
    biological and radiological materials capable of employment in clandestine
    operations to control human behaviour"

From declassified MKULTRA documents
    http://www.michael-robinett.com/declass/c010.htm

al28283 wrote: »
    Nearly all of what is contained in the article is very circumstantial. In that it is only relevant if you assume there was some kind of "programming" from the outset.

It also includes some very unfounded speculation. i.e his father military career "likely included more than a few intelligence-related assignments." Ther's no info given that he actually did, that is, at best, guesswork. And that this work constitutes links with "U.S. government research on creating super-soldiers, human brain-machine interfaces, and human-like robots". Even at a stretch thats pushing it.

As for evacuating the Medical campus where he used to attend, it was to probably the right call to clear out the college he recently dropped out of. They knew he had planted explosives in other places so it's not crazy to suspect he may have planted them there.
    No. At best it's an inference which I would imagine draws on his experience in both the military and intelligence fields.

gibraltar wrote: »
    before this thread continues is it possible to state what the theory is?

This might be difficult but perhaps it could be facilitated by stating an brief outline of the the theory followed by evidence that supports that point of view?

Just a suggestion as the last thread did not seem to have a consistent theory.

Okay, to be clear this is not a thread where I am saying X happened. I don't know what happened. It is for exploraion of alternative possibilities to the event.

Jonny7 wrote: »
    and conspiracy theories are rife among sites and forums much like virtually every other high profile shooting e.g.
    How is the above relevant to the thread?
    King Mob
    No.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Has he made any statements yet?
    Or is there any word on his plea in court?
    Sorry im a bit behind on this one.

I am getting the feeling alot of incidents like this have previously been linked in a similar way.
    Is it that easy to link criminals/murderers history to the gov/army or is it just these types of cases?

Maybe we should be taking a list, as i think johnny posted and start making comparisons in various areas.
    See what they have in common.
    Just seems like the same thing again at first glance.

What evidence is there that he has a neurological condition or psychological.
    I think i read above he did/attended a lecture of some kind related to neurology.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭macshadow

FBI theater attack warning issued on may 17, 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9aVMfYR8to&feature=player_detailpage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Torakx wrote: »

I am getting the feeling alot of incidents like this have previously been linked in a similar way.
    Is it that easy to link criminals/murderers history to the gov/army or is it just these types of cases?

Sorry BB dont want to drag your thread off topic but this is a really good read

I just wanted to post it while it was in my head and I hope it dont get discussed here

http://www.illuminati-news.com/articles2/00201.html

Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation

Parts 1-14

Jim Morrison of "The Doors"

One of the earliest on the Laurel Canyon/Sunset Strip scene is Jim Morrison, the enigmatic lead singer of The Doors. Jim will quickly become one of the most iconic, controversial, critically acclaimed, and influential figures to take up residence in Laurel Canyon. Curiously enough though, the self-proclaimed “Lizard King” has another claim to fame as well, albeit one that none of his numerous chroniclers will feel is of much relevance to his career and possible untimely death: he is the son, as it turns out, of the aforementioned Admiral George Stephen Morrison.

And so it is that, even while the father is actively conspiring to fabricate an incident (gulf of tonkin) that will be used to massively accelerate an illegal war, the son is positioning himself to become an icon of the ‘hippie’/anti-war crowd. Nothing unusual about that, I suppose. It is, you know, a small world and all that. And it is not as if Jim Morrison’s story is in any way unique.

I read this a couple of years ago just noticed he has added some more parts

hard to describe it has.. rock stars/ movie stars /CIA /secret film studios/mk ultra

Parts 15-21

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/index.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

macshadow wrote: »
    FBI theater attack warning issued on may 17, 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9aVMfYR8to&feature=player_detailpage

Given that was released nearly three months ago, as a direct response to an attack in somalia (though not of a cinema, but of the national theatre - the connection being lots of people in an enclosed space) there's not a lot to associate it to this tragedy.

Unless you're specifically looking to make a connection that doesn't exist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

It is for exploraion of alternative possibilities to the event.

Alternative possibilities to what? There's nothing to be alternative to yet.

Searching for alternative possibilities automatically assumes you will disagree with something before it even happens.
    enno99 wrote: »
    Curiously enough though, the self-proclaimed “Lizard King” has another claim to fame as well, albeit one that none of his numerous chroniclers will feel is of much relevance to his career and possible untimely death: he is the son, as it turns out, of the aforementioned Admiral George Stephen Morrison.

So this I suppose negates any reason to assume that a link between James Holmes and Lt. Col. Robert Holmes is relevant in any way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

A local Fox News channel came off sounding more like Alex Jones than the mainstream media when it listed a series of unanswered questions that challenge the official narrative of the ‘Batman’ massacre and suggest a wider plot.

http://www.fox19.com/story/19104797/reality-check-unanswered-questions-about-colorado-theater-massacre

• Advertisement

A local Fox News channel came off sounding more like Alex Jones than the mainstream media when it listed a series of unanswered questions that challenge the official narrative of the ‘Batman’ massacre and suggest a wider plot.

http://www.fox19.com/story/19104797/reality-check-unanswered-questions-about-colorado-theater-massacre

Well yes, Ben Swann does sound like a complete tool.

Let's see

'point' 1 - How did this student afford these weapons?
    Let's see. It could have come from the $26,000 federal grant that he was awarded. That'd cover it and I guess someone actually asked this question... which kinda flies in the face of the narrative that these questions aren't being asked, doesn't it?
    Secondly, being a PhD student doesn't make you unemployed, being a PhD student IS YOUR JOB.
    Thirdly - we're assuming all this was bought at once. Apparently, buying things piecemeal over time is just not something wunderjurno Ben Swann ever considered.

'point' 2 - A graduate student in neuroscience can't make bombs?

Yes, apparently someone clever enough to get into a prestigious PhD in neuroscience couldn't display an aptitude in any other area.
    This isn't even a "nobody is asking these questions" as much as it is - "I am arguing from incredulity". Simply because you're pretending that someone with sufficient motivation can't learn or figure out how to create their own explosive devices doesn't make it impossible or a reasonable question.

point' 2.5 - Y U TELL PEOPLE

Yes, apparently people who decide to shoot theatres full of people don't have the most obvious of motivations.
    Of course, this isn't a "why is nobody asking this" at all - people are asking what Mr Holmes motivation was, everyone wants to know. Which would cover this... so Mr Swann is either dishonest or an idiot.

point' 3 - DID HE WORK ALONE?

the narrative is this question isn't being asked... which is a lie in and of itself.

But, the 'evidence' for an accomplice is that
    1] he took a call.
    - No, he appeared to take a call and then left using a fire exit, the same fire exit he would then use to re-enter. Protip kids, you don't need to recieve an actual call in order to look like you are. There are "fake incoming call" apps for smart phones and if he's a bit of a luddite - simply play your fucking ringtone. looks like you're taking a call.

2] the second canister came from the other side
    I'm going to point out that people aren't calm under that kind of pressure and movie theatres are dark. I'm certain people believe it might have come from a certain direction, that does not make it so.
    Also, a sample size of three/four people from a crowd of how many? not compelling.

And finally

"questions we don't have answers to and may never have answers to"
    What a dishonest piece of 'journalism', no wonder people hold fox 'news' in such contempt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

I wouldn't be surprised if James Holmes "commits suicide" aka induced overdose before he gets to a fair trial.

By that time the Authorities would have achieved their goals and would be concentrating on their next move, maybe the Gym or Sports centre the next time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

I wouldn't be surprised if James Holmes "commits suicide" aka induced overdose before he gets to a fair trial.

By that time the Authorities would have achieved their goals and would be concentrating on their next move, maybe the Gym or Sports centre the next time.
    You said it was to remove second amendment rights before....Now it's been reduced to advanced bookings of tickets...

Corkfeen wrote: »
    You said it was to remove second amendment rights before....Now it's been reduced to advanced bookings of tickets...

The best part of this argument - gun sales have actually spiked after this.

This seems appropriate right now.

How about the question of why he informed the cops he rigged his apartment?

If he is "crazy" enough to kill a load of people, what possible reasons would he have to stop them from entering his home and hurting more people.

Suddenly feels guilty? i doubt that.

Fear of getting into more trouble? i think he is deep enough in the sh1t that shouldnt be too much of an issue,considering what he has already done.
    Unless he was mk'd and remembers or knew about someone rigging his place.

Im open to more ideas.

Oh i think also if he was mentally unstable and that is the reason he acted in the first place with this complex plan.he couldnt be insane if he then turns around and sabotages his own plan.
    Im not well read up on temporary insanity(to this degree).Im not sure if that exists outside mind control.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

If he is "crazy" enough to kill a load of people, what possible reasons would he have to stop them from entering his home and hurting more people.

Suddenly feels guilty? i doubt that.

Fear of getting into more trouble? i think he is deep enough in the sh1t that shouldnt be too much of an issue,considering what he has already done.
    Unless he was mk'd and remembers or knew about someone rigging his place.

Im open to more ideas.

Oh i think also if he was mentally unstable and that is the reason he acted in the first place with this complex plan.he couldnt be insane if he then turns around and sabotages his own plan.
    Im not well read up on temporary insanity(to this degree).Im not sure if that exists outside mind control.

I'm guessing he did it for show, possibly theres something in his apartment he wants people to see, a manifesto or something similar. After reading some of the stuff that went on in the theatre I don't at all think he feels guilty, some sick stuff.

I don't believe he was "mk'd". even if it is possible to make someone do something like that I doubt they could make him enjoy it seems he did.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Hundreds of serial killers, psychopaths, mass murderers, spree shooters have not been "mind-controlled".

They all have their motives, sane or insane.

You're trying to determine the motives of someone who decided to open fire on a crowded theatre - good luck with that.
    Also, you're arguing from incredulity. "I can't comprehend why, therefore suspicious" which is poor reasoning.

Given that insanity actually means abnormal behaviour (this is one of those scenarios where a word has a specific meaning in context and a colloquial one, and people confuse the two) this sabotaging of his own plan falls well within that scope.

haha ok point taken.
    If he was insane who knows what he would do.
    But as menioned he must have been quite intelligent or smart enough to know he was already screwed the moment he got caught.
    Whats the motive to come clean about the rest of his plan which would probably have suceeded aswell had he not interrupted it.

I mean its easy to label someone insane when they do something of this level of violence.
    A person who had undergone the now stereotyped mk ultra, would possibly act in a very similar way.
    Which makes it easy to say he was insane(blanket statement/diagnosis) and hard to diagnose it as mk style harrassment/abuse.

I would think one of the few mk signatures is suicidal tendencies after the act.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

I reckon he thought the bombs in his apartment would have been triggered by the time he was caught. Think about it; two terrorist attacks within minutes of each other. Enough of a spotlight for this psychopath, I would think. The panic and chaos would be massive.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement