Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aurora Shooting - MOD Note in post #2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

No need for your sick jokes
    Can you point to any reports of her 'talking'? Because if they don't exist, I think we can throw this theory in the bin too. I regard most of your posts as sick jokes too, but I try to make logical points to refute them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Can you point to any reports of her 'talking'? Because if they don't exist, I think we can throw this theory in the bin too. I regard most of your posts as sick jokes too, but I try to make logical points to refute them.
    Her husband would be the first to come out with it.

It would be interesting to see if anyone else mysteriously dies in this, the the Wisconsin and in future cases.

It is highly possible

Her husband would be the first to come out with it.
    Indeed, or any people that she talked to about a vast government conspiracy - it would be rather odd if they all kept their mouths shut. A chain of suspicious deaths would basically prove what they are saying, so that's not an option to keep them quiet.
    It would be interesting to see if anyone else mysteriously dies in this, the the Wisconsin and in future cases.

It is highly possible
    It remains to be seen whether her death is mysterious. Several* people have drowned in Ireland in the last week alone, and I haven't heard anyone describing those deaths as mysteries.

Edit: make that 5 now.

Indeed, or any people that she talked to about a vast government conspiracy - it would be rather odd if they all kept their mouths shut. A chain of suspicious deaths would basically prove what they are saying, so that's not an option to keep them quiet.

It remains to be seen whether her death is mysterious. Several* people have drowned in Ireland in the last week alone, and I haven't heard anyone describing those deaths as mysteries.

Edit: make that 5 now.

The nurse in question was a possible witness to a mass murder scene unlike other casualties you mentioned. :rolleyes:

Apparently she was an athelete, very fit and just drowns.

What do nurses normally do at an accident / casualty scene?

They chat to dying and injured victims and try to comfort them prior to emergency services arriving.

Our own government should look into this matter since it involves the possible murder of an Irish nation. They should demand an independent autopsy, statements from her husband, friends, and anyone else connected with her that might know something.

It wouldn't surprise me if her husband had death threats against him to keep his mouth shut.

This case stinks the more it unravels.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

The nurse in question was a possible witness to a mass murder scene unlike other casualties you mentioned. :rolleyes:

They chat to dying and injured victims and try to comfort them prior to emergency services arriving.

Our own government should look into this matter since it involves the possible murder of an Irish nation. They should demand an independent autopsy, statements from her husband, friends, and anyone else connected with her that might know something.

It wouldn't surprise me if her husband had death threats against him to keep his mouth shut.

This is laughable.
    You are basically throwing everything out there and hoping something sticks.
    It amazes me that when you predict something that never comes to pass that you dont stop and have a think to yourself maybe I'm wrong about these things.
    Your almost a caricature of a CT'er at this stage and are doing more harm than good when it comes to CT's

• Advertisement

Yes, and each of the the five in Ireland this week had unique backgrounds and experiences. It doesn't make any of them more or less mysterious.
    Yes, this happens a lot.

Or they actually carry out medical treatments. It's odd that not a single report has come out of her leaking shocking secrets of the inside job, or that any of the other people there has done it either.

(actually, it's not odd - there was no inside job, so there's nothing to leak)

It would absolutely astonish me because, as I've clearly stated above, a chain of sudden deaths would prove there was something going on, no? Which is exactly what you claim they are trying to stop.

PLEASE, PLEASE APPLY SOME BASIC LOGIC TO YOUR CLAIMS. A child can see the flaws in your arguments.
    The only thing unravelling here is your silly story, as they always do.

seannash wrote: »
    This is laughable.
    It amazes me that when you predict something that never comes to pass that you dont stop and have a think to yourself maybe I'm wrong about these things.
    Your almost a caricature of a CT'er at this stage and are doing more harm than good when it comes to CT's
    I would consider your post as a typical rant with no contribution to the topic other than to attack the poster. I am the sure this is against the charter.

This is laughable.
    I would consider your post as a typical rant with no contribution to the topic other than to attack the poster. I am the sure this is against the charter.
    Your quite right.its against the charter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

For anyone who might be interested

The James Holmes Conspiracy (2012 Full Documentary)

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/110065/The_James_Holmes_Conspiracy_2012_Full_Documentary/

The you tube version is blocked

• Registered Users Posts: 9,448 ✭✭✭weisses

enno99 wrote: »

Why am i not surprised :D;)

Thanks

• Advertisement

enno99 wrote: »
    For anyone who might be interested

The James Holmes Conspiracy (2012 Full Documentary)

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/110065/The_James_Holmes_Conspiracy_2012_Full_Documentary/

Its backup again, I wonder for how long. :p

Olympic Closing Ceremony Photo’s The MSM Doesn’t Want To Show You

Media cameras were so distracted with other thing that they failed to focus in on this:

To James Holmes From Illuminati.
    19mvk5.jpg

For Sikh Temple Shooting:
    35jb1mu.jpg

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/08/19/olympic-closing-ceremony-photos-the-msm-doesnt-want-to-show-you/

Its backup again, I wonder for how long. :p

Olympic Closing Ceremony Photo’s The MSM Doesn’t Want To Show You

Media cameras were so distracted with other thing that they failed to focus in on this:

To James Holmes From Illuminati.
    19mvk5.jpg

For Sikh Temple Shooting:
    35jb1mu.jpg

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/08/19/olympic-closing-ceremony-photos-the-msm-doesnt-want-to-show-you/
    Its odd that they cancelled the spectacular false flag attack in London, but left all these obvious clues about other attacks in the show even though they knew that the exact same people who were warning about the FF would be looking for these exact clues.

It almost doesn't make sense.

Its odd that they cancelled the spectacular false flag attack in London, but left all these obvious clues about other attacks in the show even though they knew that the exact same people who were warning about the FF would be looking for these exact clues.

It almost doesn't make sense.

Maybe the Aurora and Wisconsin incidents were sufficient as regards blood sacrifices for the Cabal in that they didn't need anything further killings throughout the game period. After all 7/7 came within 24 hours of the London Olympic announcement.

Maybe the Aurora and Wisconsin incidents were sufficient as regards blood sacrifices for the Cabal in that they didn't need anything further killings throughout the game period. After all 7/7 came within 24 hours of the London Olympic announcement.
    But I thought it was all about taking over the world, now it's just about 'blood sacrifices', something they do for a laugh as if they are vampires? The characters of these NWO people change more than the people on Eastenders, as the story demands.

So spellbound(who won a tv talent show BGT)were asked to come up with a display and now all of a sudden there in on it too?

I actually watched the closing ceremony and saw the spellbound routine.It was front and centre when they first came out,they didnt hide anything.

I think I recall you saying you dont have a tv so I' assuming you didn't see the closing ceremony

I think I recall you saying you dont have a tv so I' assuming you didn't see the closing ceremony
    He doesn't need to see it to report someone else's opinion on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

What do they need blood sacrifices for?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 97 ✭✭SIR PEADO BAILOUT

Jonny7 wrote: »
    What do they need blood sacrifices for?

Sure why dont you ask them yourself,and maybes they like it,no bother I hear there`s plenty that do :rolleyes:

Didnt yer man himself explain it they are beyond visible sight and thats their thing,the meat and two veg craik not gonna hit da spot,not for da likes of these fellas :pac:

"A JUDGE has agreed to delay a court hearing for alleged Colorado gunman James Holmes after the 24-year-old was hospitalised, having reportedly rammed his head into a wall, a spokesman said."

How convenient. After all that has gone on in this case, is it no surprise that US Authorities are trying to silence him for good. The case will reveal so many inconsistancies in the shooting among witnesses and to be honest, this is not unexpected. not much has been heard on the welfare of James Holmes for for several months and then this comes along.

Not exactly a surprise to hear of something like this.

http://www.news.com.au/world/batman-massacre-suspect-taken-to-hospital-after-suicide-bid/story-fndir2ev-1226517346025

"A JUDGE has agreed to delay a court hearing for alleged Colorado gunman James Holmes after the 24-year-old was hospitalised, having reportedly rammed his head into a wall, a spokesman said."

How convenient. After all that has gone on in this case, is it no surprise that US Authorities are trying to silence him for good. The case will reveal so many inconsistancies in the shooting among witnesses and to be honest, this is not unexpected. not much has been heard on the welfare of James Holmes for for several months and then this comes along.

http://www.news.com.au/world/batman-massacre-suspect-taken-to-hospital-after-suicide-bid/story-fndir2ev-1226517346025
    So are you claiming that this was an attempt to kill him?
    They couldn't do that right either I guess.

Genuinely can I ask you is it possible that he actually rammed his head into a wall all by himself or is this just impossible for him to do

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Let me ask you this, is there any chance you're willing to admit that a person is more than capable of wanting to take their own life?
    Especially so if they technically would be facing the death penalty.

Because this is what this boils down to - for this to be a case of "US Authorities are trying to silence him for good" then it has to be impossible for him to want to take his own life.
    Otherwise, this is simply you building on your previous version of events, and creating meaning to fit the existing narrative of events, all of which is shaky at best - if I'm being charitable.

Genuinely can I ask you is it possible that he actually rammed his head into a wall all by himself or is this just impossible for him to do

One would also want to know what serious chemicals this guy is pumped up with by the US Authorities.

He is more than likely on the the same drugs that he was put on during the first hearing, (three days after the incident.) Shocking Images of him "off his head" three days after the shooting resulted in the media being banned under court order from follow up hearings.

No doubt we will not get any images of this or any follow up incident as they would be deemed as "classified".

One would also want to know what serious chemicals this guy is pumped up with by the US Authorities.

He is more than likely on the the same drugs that he was put on during the first hearing, (three days after the incident.) Shocking Images of him "off his head" three days after the shooting resulted in the media being banned under court order from follow up hearings.

No doubt we will not get any images of this or any follow up incident as they would be deemed as "classified".
    So how the hell did this answer my question?
    Why did you quote me if your not going to answer anything I asked

Yes, it would be in the interest of the prosecution (The US State) to see this man die before a fair trial.

I wouldn't believe anything on this latest incident in the same as I don't believe that this was the guy that carried out the shooting.

More than likely they kicked the sh*t out of him and then called the paramedics hoping that he would pass off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Yes, it would be in the interest of the prosecution (The US State) to see this man die before a fair trial.

This is operating on a peculiar supposition, that James Holmes would either found innocent or some other, grander, conspiracy would be exposed.
    Neither of which have any real weight behind them.
    I wouldn't believe anything on this latest incident in the same as I don't believe that this was the guy that carried out the shooting.

Given believe is used, I am taking that you hold this position on the basis of a faith rather than facts.
    This could also be an attempt to postpone the case further.

A plausible scenario coupled with an implausible assignment of blame.
    The only person who would actually benefit from the trial being postponed would be James Holmes. Well, as much benefit as one can derive from delaying the inevitable.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

More than likely they kicked the sh*t out of him and then called the paramedics hoping that he would pass off.

So they can plan this giant conspiracy mind control MK Ultra mass shooting..

but they can't kill a guy they have in their own custody..

So the all-pervading, all-knowing, all-powerful Illuminati/anti-Christ/whatever wasn't able to kill him in captivity?

They can't do much right, can they?

Is it more likely the all-powerful ones failed to kill an unarmed man trapped in a room, or that a mentally ill man on trial for a mass-murder tried to kill himself?

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭gibraltar

"

RTDH it really would be much easier if you posted a link to THE ORIGINAL rather than trying to pass a copy and paste off as your own thoughts.

This is weak.

Jonny7 wrote: »
    So they can plan this giant conspiracy mind control MK Ultra mass shooting..

but they can't kill a guy they have in their own custody..
    Perhaps they don't want to silence him just yet.

He could be useful as a ransom against his Father Robert Holmes to keep his mouth shut on the lipor scandal.

• Advertisement

Perhaps they don't want to silence him just yet.

He could be useful as a ransom against his Father Robert Holmes to keep his mouth shut on the lipor scandal.
    They want to kill him but don't want to silence him. Classic RTDH logic there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement