Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All things WeightWatchers MkIII- *** Mod note- no links to blogs please**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

granniecaz wrote:
    Purple Pawprints, glad to hear your doggy is ok
    Awh, thank you. You're very kind. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭AmyPL

Happy to hear your dog is okay Purple :)

-1lb this week. I was hoping to STS, so I'm ecstatic! It was a long weekend for Thanksgiving and we had the full turkey dinner, dessert, alcohol, sweets, the whole shebang. I tried to stay mindful and not overeat but I definitely ate/drank way above what I would for a normal weekend! We went for a five hour hike too so maybe that cancelled things out a bit, but still. It wasn't my best behaved week but the body is a strange thing I suppose.

Also got my first silver star for 5% loss, so I'm pretty happy overall :D

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭granniecaz

So had a good enough weekend and got my exam results last night. I passed so there will be some celebrations this evening! Going to try be good as I can but a glass of prosecco & piece of cake is planned! Will just have to reign it in a little next 2 days before weigh in. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

granniecaz wrote: »
    So had a good enough weekend and got my exam results last night. I passed so there will be some celebrations this evening! Going to try be good as I can but a glass of prosecco & piece of cake is planned! Will just have to reign it in a little next 2 days before weigh in. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

Well done missus, delighted for you! Definitely a glass of prosecco is well deserved.

Hoping to get to official WI tomorrow. Fingers crossed for a loss. I've had good and not quite so good days, but didn't go too far off the wagon, I think. Best of luck everyone. The thread is a great source of encouragement, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭barneylou

Hi all well my weekend wasn't so good and I will def have a gain this week but hey its my 6th week and up till now I haven't gained anything I've had one stay the same and the rest were losses so I reckon I'm due one.. could be worse I did really enjoy myself but I have decided to stay in for the bank holiday weekend and I'm allowing myself a bottle of wine which I will spread over Friday nite and Sunday nite. baby sitting for my brother on Saturday nite so wont be drinking.. Weigh in is tomorrow dreading it but at the same time I just want to get it over with and move on to the next week:)

Everyone is doing so well congrats to you all :):)

• Advertisement

1 lb off this week :)

Hope everyone is well, have a good week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Zanablue

I am not looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow. I tried to be good but things were a bit mad this week and nothing went to plan.

Thoight I had two bad weeks, missed my weigh in last week too. I was down half a pound this morning!!!

Thoight I had two bad weeks, missed my weigh in last week too. I was down half a pound this morning!!!

Hi Purple, Well done on the loss:)

Thank you. You could be surprised at your own. Nothing went to plan for me either. I was shocked to have a loss! Best of luck x

• Advertisement

2.5 lbs down, very happy. That's over probably two weeks, but happy days!

Zanablue wrote: »
    I am not looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow. I tried to be good but things were a bit mad this week and nothing went to plan.

Best of luck, Zana.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 mamie73

Hi all I rejoined tonight after attempting to do WW at home! So sick of feelin like crap and promising myself every monday that this will be the week I start and then giving out to myself that I have failed by Wednesday.I plan to restart Insanity too to kick start the weight loss. So annoyed that I had lost all the weight before and down to pure laziness put it back on again. Right rant over!Heres to week 1....lets hope its a good one!!!

LynnGrace wrote: »
    2.5 lbs down, very happy. That's over probably two weeks, but happy days!

Hey Lynn, Well done on the loss, 2.5lb is absolutly brilliant:)

mamie73 wrote: »
    Hi all I rejoined tonight after attempting to do WW at home! So sick of feelin like crap and promising myself every monday that this will be the week I start and then giving out to myself that I have failed by Wednesday.I plan to restart Insanity too to kick start the weight loss. So annoyed that I had lost all the weight before and down to pure laziness put it back on again. Right rant over!Heres to week 1....lets hope its a good one!!!

Hi Mamie, Well done on rejoining and good luck with week 1. We are all in the same boat here so you will get plenty of support:)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭barneylou

Hi All,

It just goes to show you that you never know what to expect with weight watchers. I was bold this week and I mean BOLD I really didn't want to go and get weighed last nite but said to myself if I don't go then ill mess up the coming week so bite the bullet and had 1 1/2 off was amazed and delighted so that leaves me 2.5 to lose to get my stone of and 6 in total to get to my goal I so happy I joined and you will be to Mamie its a great feeling watching the pounds go and having people say to you that you have lost weight.. I never get tired of hearing that.. well done to everyone who had a loss or sts this week and to the people that didn't remember its a marathon not a sprint it will come god knows if I can do it anyone can..

Hey everyone, I went to my weigh in and I was a half down. Its not much but at least its going the right way.

Onwards and Downwards:)

Congrats Lynn, Zana and barneylou!

Grr my Fitbit isn't syncing properly with the WW app... it's showing the wrong activity points for the wrong days... really annoying!

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭SillyBeans

Been unwell the last couple of weeks, upside is I lost a pound or two. I'm now feeling sorry for myself and stuffing my face with a McDonalds. No regrets! Back on it tomorrow!

Well done everyone! All doing so well. I was 2lbs down last night so 2 more to get to my mini goal next week. Don't know if it will happen though with the weekend ahead!

• Advertisement

Well done everyone! All doing so well. I was 2lbs down last night so 2 more to get to my mini goal next week. Don't know if it will happen though with the weekend ahead!

Hi grannicaz, Well done and good luck with the week ahead.

Zanablue wrote: »
    Hey Lynn, Well done on the loss, 2.5lb is absolutly brilliant:)

Thanks a million, Zana, and well done you too.

The thread is great, I always find it encouraging, reading it.
    Well done one and all, and hope you have a lovely weekend.

Well done granniecaz, you are flying. Hope you had the glass of prosecco!

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Well done granniecaz, you are flying. Hope you had the glass of prosecco!

Thanks LynnGrace. I didn't in the end! Been a weird week in that I had passed my exams but my mom is ill in hospital now so a bit all over the place! Hopefully if I just stick to tracking, I should stay on track for next week. Target is another 2lbs but we will see as I won't get to the gym as much.

Happy bank holiday weekend all :)

Down another 1.6lbs this week and got another star for 5lbs off. Delighted!

If I lose 1.4lbs or more next week then I'll be within 10lbs of my goal weight. I think that's doable! :D

Hope everyone's having a great Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

We're all doing great :D 2lb down and into a new stone bracket

Thanks LynnGrace. I didn't in the end! Been a weird week in that I had passed my exams but my mom is ill in hospital now so a bit all over the place! Hopefully if I just stick to tracking, I should stay on track for next week. Target is another 2lbs but we will see as I won't get to the gym as much.

Happy bank holiday weekend all :)

Sorry to hear your mum is ill. Hope things are better soon for her.

AmyPL wrote: »
    Down another 1.6lbs this week and got another star for 5lbs off. Delighted!

If I lose 1.4lbs or more next week then I'll be within 10lbs of my goal weight. I think that's doable! :D

Hope everyone's having a great Friday.

Well done Amy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

Love hearing all the weight losses. You guys are great! It was my daughter's christening last week and I ate rings around myself. I wasn't going to get weighed yesterday, I was going to skip a week but I did go in and had lost half a pound. Delighted!

Anyone know what the best option to have in IKEA is?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Joolsie

Hi all, sorry haven't been on this in ages. I've lost over 3 stone in total since the end of May with another 3 stone to lose but I feel like I'm falling off of the band wagon a little especially after the bank holiday. During the summer I was getting out for an hour plus for walks 5/6 times a week but with the dark evenings and the fact I live in a discrete part of the countryside, it's not safe to go by myself and I don't have anyone that would come with me either. Much to my hatred of gyms, I'm going to have give in and join one aren't I.

The quicker the evenings get longer again the better........ grrrrrrrrrr

Advertisement